Breast Cancer Survivor and Double Mastectomy Patient - Miami, FL

I was 28yrs old when I was diagnosed with breast...

I was 28yrs old when I was diagnosed with breast cancer, decided to get a double mastectomy and reconstruction. After the implants were not natural looking nor did I have any feeling in my chest and back and they caused me pain, did I then decide to go to Dr. Khouri for the fat transfer. Him and his staff are amazing and the fat tissue transfer is the second best to having your own breasts. He takes his time and ensures that he is giving you the best results. Although the process is done in several surgeries (3), it was worth the wait and outcome of having fat tissue as your breasts. He gave me back what I thought I lost forever. His staff is amazing and caring and I recommend him to every single or double mastectomy patient out there. When I show other mastectomy patients my results, I always get the same reaction. They cry with joy because they are cancer free and still have a chance to look their best. They make me feel like apart of the family every time I am there. I am so happy that I found him and this amazing procedure. It has changed my life.
Miami Plastic Surgeon