He Ruined my Body at Only 22 :( - Miami, FL

I guess I didn't do enough research I was just so...

I guess I didn't do enough research I was just so exited to get my breast aug. one breast is still riding high 9 months later it's so embarrassing I think people think I got a botch boob job ... Looks that way :( . When I went to go get my stitches took off one week later I discovers two stitches still attached to my bellybutton !!!! One week after surgury I called worried about one breast ... They told me its normal , now that's the breast that's stuck. Mendieta doesnt have mal practice insurance so he won't fix his horrible mistake of making mt chest look like a fake frankinstein chest!!! Oh and did I mention I told him I wanted nice sexy real looking Breast nothing larger then 300 but I wanted 280-300 HE GAVE ME 325 and I already had a C cups to start with now im 5'1 120 with double D's I hate this guy it took me 2 years to save for my boob job and he gave me my worst nightmare now I wear clothes that covers my cleavage because there's such a big difference in my breast . It's going to take me a while to get the cash to be able to afford a breast revision . Thats the reason why I'm so BITTER

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I would just like for consumers to have a honest review

weezy it sounds like you are very upset. were you supposed to have the stiches removed before the 1 week mark? I have also had BA by a dif doc. Have you been doing your agressive breast exercises to keep the breast from encapsulating? Mine are under the muscle but looked like they were half way up my chest. Not sure what the malpractice would help but ethically he should be willing to fix them. Have you asked them and what was the response?
Did you sign a consent form that specified the maximum volume that you discussed/agreed upon for each breast? I'm just curious, maybe it's something we as consumers can do to have some kind of leverage in these situations?

I'm sorry, too, that you're unhappy with your results. I appreciate your sharing here.

sorry to hear about your experience.. that really sucks!!