I'm in Love - Miami, FL

I got my breast augmented with Dr. Mel Ortega at...

I got my breast augmented with Dr. Mel Ortega at the CoralGables Cosmetic Center and it was amazing. That facility was very professional and efficient. I had the best coordinator named Yadira she helped with everything and kept in touch with me every step of the way. I started off with a deflated B cup and I got augmented with Saline High profile. The first night was very uncomfortable because sleeping sitting up isn't fun. I'm now 2 days post op now pain is about a 4 on a scale of 1-10. My incisions are a little itchy but I'm so happy with the end results so far.
Woow girlie look awesome. How long did you stay overall in Miami. Thou?
I stayed a whole week in Miami. Just wanted to be on the safe side. You never know what and how your body reacts to having such a foreign object inside of it. If you come to MIA to do your augmentation. Plan on staying at least a week.
They look great already...very natural.

4 Days Post Op

Okay so I'm about 4 days post op. And I've been feeling great. After like day 2 I haven't felt any real pain. More like discomfort but in the morning which is known as Morning Boob! I've stopped taking the Percocets and Valium. I'm not taking extra strength Tylenol but again that's only in the morning. I haven't had any isssues with sleeping. I go back and forth from sleeping on my side to sleeping on my back. I use an ace bandage at night time to help with the dropping. My incisions are super itchy but that's a good sign of me healing!!! I'm still tight though I haven't dropped to much I'm patiently waiting for the full drop and fluff!!! Stay tuned....
How are you doing now? What can you tell us about your experience? Thank you and they are looking great!
Hi sweetie! How are you feeling? Are they looking different? Post some pics ;). Happy healing!
Me too :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ortega was great. He was very attentive with what look I was going for. He made sure not give me freak show size boobs but at the same time I'll have a very full breasts.