I'm in Love - Miami, FL

I got my breast augmented with Dr. Mel Ortega at...

I got my breast augmented with Dr. Mel Ortega at the CoralGables Cosmetic Center and it was amazing. That facility was very professional and efficient. I had the best coordinator named Yadira she helped with everything and kept in touch with me every step of the way. I started off with a deflated B cup and I got augmented with Saline High profile. The first night was very uncomfortable because sleeping sitting up isn't fun. I'm now 2 days post op now pain is about a 4 on a scale of 1-10. My incisions are a little itchy but I'm so happy with the end results so far.

4 Days Post Op

Okay so I'm about 4 days post op. And I've been feeling great. After like day 2 I haven't felt any real pain. More like discomfort but in the morning which is known as Morning Boob! I've stopped taking the Percocets and Valium. I'm not taking extra strength Tylenol but again that's only in the morning. I haven't had any isssues with sleeping. I go back and forth from sleeping on my side to sleeping on my back. I use an ace bandage at night time to help with the dropping. My incisions are super itchy but that's a good sign of me healing!!! I'm still tight though I haven't dropped to much I'm patiently waiting for the full drop and fluff!!! Stay tuned....
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Ortega was great. He was very attentive with what look I was going for. He made sure not give me freak show size boobs but at the same time I'll have a very full breasts.

Hi sweetie! How are you feeling? Are they looking different? Post some pics ;). Happy healing!
Me too :)
You look great. Dr. Ortega did my mommy makeover and I am so happy. Keep us posted
Congrats! They look Great, I'm having mine done Monday. I went shopping for things around the house with my husband today and ended up fussing him out because I'm so nervous. When I came home and calmed down I logged on RS. The first thing I read was I'm in Love. Seeing your pictures really helped. I know that everything is going to be alright and by Monday afternoon I will have Beautiful Breast like you!!!
Oh wow that's so sweet of you to say. Thank you, I was the same way before I got mines done. I was anxious and just picked at everything. It's really nerve racking but if you trust your surgeon and know exactly what you want come out looking like then you should be fine. And you will have amazing new boobs. I'm sure of it.
Congratulations for the new lovely twins hun. Happy healing.
Goodluck honied80 Dont be nervous things will be ok just be positive and that will help you to a fast recovery also. I will have mine done in 3 weeks. I am only too nervous of the needles but once im in surely. I will wake up with a bigger tatas hooray....my husband is very supportive too.
Thank you so much.
Woow girlie look awesome. How long did you stay overall in Miami. Thou?
I stayed a whole week in Miami. Just wanted to be on the safe side. You never know what and how your body reacts to having such a foreign object inside of it. If you come to MIA to do your augmentation. Plan on staying at least a week.
Oh sweetie! Feel better :)
They look great already...very natural.
I was worried that HP would've made me look to fake but I had a good amount of breast tissue before hand to aid in the natural look I wanted. Moderate would've made look saggy after the drop and fluff happened.
You look amazing! Love the hp cleavage!
Omg thanks a lot. My biggest thing is that I wanted cleavage!! And he made it happen.
What is HP? Are the silicone or the gel? Did u get high profile? My breast are natural D's, I just want the top fullness.
HP is high profile and I have saline. If you want just upper fullness I would go HP.
Oh that's perfect. Thanks so much for that information! :) Hope you're healing well sweetie :)
Did you get under or over the muscle? looking great so far :)
I went under the muscle. Thank you
Btw, how long are you staying in Miami before you fly back home? My coordinator told me I should stay for a week. What do you think?
I'm actually still here. I had to stay a week just to make sure everything is okay before I leave. I think just to be safe you should stay a week.
Congrats! They look great :) I can't wait for mine. Everyone keeps talking about Yadira. I have Herrera. I hope she's just as sweet :)
I'm not to sure how Herrera is but everyone In that office is super sweet and helpful. Do you know which surgeon your going with for your augmentation. I recommend Dr. Mel Ortega.
I don't, as I just reached out to them yesterday. I was introduced to this office through reading updates on this site and discovered Dr. Frieman. Have u met him? I'm sure they are all great. Congrats again! Happy healing sweetheart :)