325CC HP. 22 y/o so excited!

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and...

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and I've finally decided to do it. I'm currently a 32B/34A 5'3 and weight around 115. I've lost around 12 lbs so they shrunk and now they're even smaller. I'm scheduled for August 14 and I'm so confused about what size to get, my doctor told me to go with 325CC but I don't want to go too small or too big, I just want them to look natural, I'm debating between 325cc and 350cc. Help anyone?
From what I've been reading on this site, 25ccs isn't that big of a difference. And the implant will look even smaller if you go under the muscle. Apparently most women regret not going bigger, so I'd go with the 350ccs. Are you getting saline or silicone? Good luck!
I'm getting silicone, I've been doing some research and I think you're right, it's probably better to go with 350cc since I am going under the muscle. Thank you!
Welcome, so glad you decided to share your journey with us! Here is some information you may find helpful as you prepare:

TOP 10 ESSENTIALS TO GETTING THE BEST BREAST IMPLANTS
Breast Augmentation Video Section

BREAST AUGMENTATION: 13 THINGS TO DO (OR BUY) BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE
Be sure to keep us posted!

Before pics

Karen what size are you hoping to be after? I am 7 weeks post op. I would advise anyone to always go bigger. Paige is correct. You will loose 25-50 cc's going under and 25 cc's is nothing. There are a couple of ways to determine what you want. First try the rice sizes. If you don't know what they are, there are videos on this site and on youtube. Second, look at pics of bobs and find what you like in size and shape. It's fine to take pics to your PS and say "This is what I want". Do you know which profile you are getting? That can also make a difference in size.
Not sure on the profile, but I would like to have a natural look, more like a full C. I'm thinking I should go with 350 cc.
I will tell you this, I went with 425. I was flat, not even an A cup. I'm disappointed. I was a small D, full C, then just full C. Now, I'm not sure I'm even that any more. Go bigger honey. Don't waste the time, money, effort and go through all the pain to end up disappointed.

Getting nervous

So I just scheduled my appointment for my pre op tests, luckily my primary doctor will be doing it so my insurance will cover that. I'm starting to get nervous, it's less than a month a way. I'm wondering if I can just buy my bras at Walmart rather than using the ones from the clinic? I've found a few at Walmart and I want to buy them but I want to be sure that I can use them before I do so. Also, I'm really worried about gaining weight after the surgery, I go to the gym about 5 days a week and I know I won't be able to go to back for a while. Have any of you gained a lot of weight post op? I managed to loose 10 lbs and I'm so scared to gain them back, I'm going to try and loose some extra weight before the surgery. I'm very self concious about my body, specially my weight. I'm hoping that getting boobies will help me feel better about myself. So excited and nervous at the same time.
Have you made a decision about size? I am 3 pounds heavier than you and completely confused and not sure what size to go with...I had a PS tell me 350 and others have given me a range which makes me nervous....ahhhhh..Not sure what to do...if you have narrowed it down, let me know. Good luck!
Yes I did! I went back to my doctor this week and I told her if wanted 350 cc, she suggested 325cc because of my smaller frame, so I'm going with 325cc HP. It all really depends on the look you're going for, I want a more natural look. I also have stretch marks so getting 350cc would probably make them more noticiable. The PS knows best so I'm sure they'll look great on you :)
Welcome to realself :) As for size I would say just do what your pa says, they know best. With gaining weight, I was also working out 5-6 days a week and i m pretty sure I have gained weight butt I have been eating terrible :/ my best advice is to keep eating healthy! You will get bloated but if your eating healthy you will be much more happy when bloated-ness goes away

325 CC HP. Can't wait!

Okay I finally decided my size, I'm going with 325ccs mentor HP under the muscle. I can't wait and I just hope they come out perfect. Have any of you suffered from stretch marks? If so did you use any lotion?
Hi good luck! I had 325cc mentor hp under muscle on 4 july so 3 wks po now. Im 110lb n 5'2. 32b. Am happy with results very in proportion. No stretch marks been religiously applying vitamin e cream as my ps advised it helps increase elasticity n reduce scaring.
Thanks! will add vitamin E to my list. What bra size are you now?
Right now in AUS size 32dd / 32e depend on brand.

3 days!!

So I'm 3 days away and I'm so anxious, I've been eating a lot must be the nerves. I have all my stuff ready, got my meds, some pillows, my bras and I also started taking arnica for the swelling. I can't wait till Thursday! The only thing that has me bummed out is that my surgery won't be until around 2pm and I won't be able to eat till then. I don't know how I'm going to make without any food.. Ugh. I never posted a before picture so here's one.
Wow your surgery is tomorrow, how exciting! I had my surgery at 2 pm too which sucks bc I was hungry but oh well you'll be okay just eat like at 11 tonight lol. Good luck tomorrow!
Thank you!! I was able to change the time so I'm going in the morning. Not going to lie I'm starting to get REALLY nervous/excited. How are you by the way?
I know just how you feel but you're going to close your eyes and it's going to feel like only a second passed by and you have boobs lol.

All done!

Had surgery at 9:45 this morning. It hurts but it's tolerable. I deff can't move and don't want to move so I'll be laying all day. As so as I woke up from surgery I was in soo much pain I asked for medicine and that worked, I also asked for pizza guess I was really hungry. lol here's my first pic
It's my size I'm going to do too. But I'm still considering if I need to up a bit on CC or not!? I'm worry too small or too big too . I'm waiting for your new results updating ! I think you look great ! :)
I wanted to get 350 ccs but my doctor told me it would be too big and then it wouldn't look natural. My bf and mom say they look natural, to be honest I haven't really looked at them cause it just hurts so much to get up. What size are you now?
Now I'm 5'2 103lbs 34B . My wish boob is small C :) my PS said 325/300 would look fit on me. My sister who is taller than me she just got her BA done with 335 and 315. Her boob look so beautiful ! :) get more rest when you feel better please do some update . :)

Beauty is pain

It's 4am just took my meds but can't go back to sleep , I feel so uncomfortable, going to the bathroom is a nightmare cause I feel all the pressure. I can't wait for this soreness to go away, but so far I think they look good, I like my size they look natural, just how I wanted them I didn't want that "fake" look. I also started taking arnica a few days before surgery I think it helped cause I'm not very swollen. One thing my stomach is huge and hard. Ugh also my dog is acting super protecting towards me he wouldn't let my mom or bf near me he would start barking at them, at one point he jumped on the couch where I was laying, I was freaking out cause I thought he would jump on my boobs, luckily he didn't.
hi!! Hope all goes well with the recovery. I'm also debating between 325cc or 350cc. I have read that we tend to lose some cc's when placed under the muscles. Do keep me posted please! What about the scars? any stretch marks,etc.? Were you able to move your hands, say the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day post op? thanks!
Today is my second day and no I can't move my arms cause it hurts like hell lol I haven't seem my scars yet, I'm going for my post op later today so I'll probably see them. As far as stretch marks in hoping not to get any although I already had some previous to surgery, so I started using cocos butter 2 weeks before. And yes it is true that you loose some ccs when going under but there wasn't much difference between the 325 and 350. I really just went by what my PS told me. I woke super dizzy this morning from the meds so make sure you always eat before taking it even if it's a few crackers.
Am so excited on your recovery journey! I'm so fickle minded that I'm unsure to go ahead or not with the BA!

Feeling great post op day 4

I feel way better today, I can move my arms and walk more. I was able to shower too. I also stopped taking the pain killers yesterday and switched to aleve. Boobs seemed to be less swollen, I've using arnica and applying Ice as much as possible. The only thing bothering me is my back, but that's from laying down for so long. I'm wearing a waist trimmer today to help with the back pain, it gives me support and also helps with the belly I have from all the meds.
wow your boobs look amazing. Perfect size to me. I'm supposed to be getting 325cc or 335 cc maximum. Using NATRELLE gel implants, under muscle, moderate or full projection using anatomical (round) implants for a more natural look! CAN'T WAIT
I think mine look very natural I'm happy with my size. They're not huge or too small perfect for my body. Still getting used to them. Good luck! I'll post a picture so you can see how they look now that I'm less swollen and dropped.
You look great so far! I'm getting 325 cc mod plus profile sept 4th and am very similar to you pre-op. Are you happy with the size so far or are you thinking you should have gone a bit bigger? That's what I'm worried about! But they really do look fab

10 days post op

I feel way better, I'm back to work, still a little sore and tender but nothing major. I've been getting massages done and it's has helped so much. They've dropped a lot and they don't feel as tight anymore.
Thanks for posting. I'm a little bigger than your 34B, and thinking of getting 315ccs. If they come out like yours, I'll be happy.
I'm sure yours would be bigger if you do have more tissue :)
hi there! looking great. my BA is later today and I'm still deciding between 325cc and 350cc. worried i'll have boob greed after, yet worried i picked a size too small! OMG!

Happy with results

It's been a little over a month. I'm pretty happy with my results they look very natural. I'm back at the gym, and I'm finally wearing normal bras. Im a 34C-32D depending on the bra. But the bra I usually wear is a 32D and it's wireless. I'm also using scarfade for my scars so I hope it works cause I want them gone.

One month post op!

I'm very happy with my results they look very natural, my right boob is still a little higher so I've been massaging a lot. I'm also wearing a wireless bra now. I'm a 32D and sometimes 34C depending on the bra. I've been using scarfade for my scars so I'm hoping they'll go away soon.
you look so beautiful. I finally decided today to do my for 320cc with sientra HP texture :) I am 5'2 112ibs and 32A-B depends on bra. I am so hoping to look like you!! my surgery is Nov 6th and I can't wait!!! do you have drainage? my dr. say i will need one for 4-5 days.
Your results look so good! Thanks for posting!
I'm going in for surgery in 15 mins and your pics have made me feel a bit better and at ease so thank you for that! Great results
Sthephanie A. Stover