325CC HP. So excited and nervous!

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and...

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and I've finally decided to do it. I'm currently a 32B/34A 5'3 and weight around 115. I've lost around 12 lbs so they shrunk and now they're even smaller. I'm scheduled for August 14 and I'm so confused about what size to get, my doctor told me to go with 325CC but I don't want to go too small or too big, I just want them to look natural, I'm debating between 325cc and 350cc. Help anyone?

Before pics

Getting nervous

So I just scheduled my appointment for my pre op tests, luckily my primary doctor will be doing it so my insurance will cover that. I'm starting to get nervous, it's less than a month a way. I'm wondering if I can just buy my bras at Walmart rather than using the ones from the clinic? I've found a few at Walmart and I want to buy them but I want to be sure that I can use them before I do so. Also, I'm really worried about gaining weight after the surgery, I go to the gym about 5 days a week and I know I won't be able to go to back for a while. Have any of you gained a lot of weight post op? I managed to loose 10 lbs and I'm so scared to gain them back, I'm going to try and loose some extra weight before the surgery. I'm very self concious about my body, specially my weight. I'm hoping that getting boobies will help me feel better about myself. So excited and nervous at the same time.

325 CC HP. Can't wait!

Okay I finally decided my size, I'm going with 325ccs mentor HP under the muscle. I can't wait and I just hope they come out perfect. Have any of you suffered from stretch marks? If so did you use any lotion?

Hi good luck! I had 325cc mentor hp under muscle on 4 july so 3 wks po now. Im 110lb n 5'2. 32b. Am happy with results very in proportion. No stretch marks been religiously applying vitamin e cream as my ps advised it helps increase elasticity n reduce scaring.
Thanks! will add vitamin E to my list. What bra size are you now?
Right now in AUS size 32dd / 32e depend on brand.
I'm hoping for a C, but from your picture I think I'm a litte smaller than you.
My pre op photo?
Yes! Mine are smaller :(
Hey but thats ok it doesnt matter your ba will give u results that are amazing. If u think im bigger than what u like than 325cc will be perfect since u starting a little smaller.
I actually think yours look good. I'm so glad for this web site cause we can all relate. How was your recovery?
Thanks... Yeah im so happy for this site, so many real women to talk to. My recovery was great... I took pain killers the first week by 2nd week I was OK without drugs only the occasional paracetamol. I think I'm one of those lucky ones. My sisters had diff rates of recovery so I guess everyone is different.
Hi there! My suggestion on size is to show your doctor your wish pics and let him/her decide what is needed to get there. Words like "natural", "not too big" or "not fake looking" are very ambiguous and mean different things to different people, pictures however are much clearer :) in regard to your bra question, Walmart is fine. I myself bought mine there for my BA and as long as they are stretchy and soft (no wire), they will be ok. Good luck to you!!!
Thank you! I actually did show my PS some pictures a few days ago that was really helpful and I also asked her about the bras from Walmart she said it was fine.
Have you made a decision about size? I am 3 pounds heavier than you and completely confused and not sure what size to go with...I had a PS tell me 350 and others have given me a range which makes me nervous....ahhhhh..Not sure what to do...if you have narrowed it down, let me know. Good luck!
Yes I did! I went back to my doctor this week and I told her if wanted 350 cc, she suggested 325cc because of my smaller frame, so I'm going with 325cc HP. It all really depends on the look you're going for, I want a more natural look. I also have stretch marks so getting 350cc would probably make them more noticiable. The PS knows best so I'm sure they'll look great on you :)
When are you scheduled for your BA?
Welcome to realself :) As for size I would say just do what your pa says, they know best. With gaining weight, I was also working out 5-6 days a week and i m pretty sure I have gained weight butt I have been eating terrible :/ my best advice is to keep eating healthy! You will get bloated but if your eating healthy you will be much more happy when bloated-ness goes away
Thanks for the advice! I'm Deff going to try and eat healthy but I'm sure it's going to be hard to do so, I'm probably going to be a couch potato for the week.
Yea that's what I did. Lol I didn't even want to get up and walk much but I had to every hour. Its all good tho :)
I'm going to try and not eat so much but I already told me my boyfriend to bring ice cream and cupcakes every day lol. You look great btw! How's your incision? And did the marks from your bra go away?
Lol ohhh yes!! I couldn't barley eat the first few days because all the meds. But then when I could eat I was craving junk food lol Thank you :) incision still has tape over it, I get stitches removed Tuesday :) then I'll post pics. And thank goodness they did go away. I was in such a panic about that lol
I would panic too! Glad they went away. Good luck getting the stitches removed!
Karen what size are you hoping to be after? I am 7 weeks post op. I would advise anyone to always go bigger. Paige is correct. You will loose 25-50 cc's going under and 25 cc's is nothing. There are a couple of ways to determine what you want. First try the rice sizes. If you don't know what they are, there are videos on this site and on youtube. Second, look at pics of bobs and find what you like in size and shape. It's fine to take pics to your PS and say "This is what I want". Do you know which profile you are getting? That can also make a difference in size.
Not sure on the profile, but I would like to have a natural look, more like a full C. I'm thinking I should go with 350 cc.
I will tell you this, I went with 425. I was flat, not even an A cup. I'm disappointed. I was a small D, full C, then just full C. Now, I'm not sure I'm even that any more. Go bigger honey. Don't waste the time, money, effort and go through all the pain to end up disappointed.