325CC HP. 22 y/o so excited!

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and...

I've been wanting to get a BA for years now, and I've finally decided to do it. I'm currently a 32B/34A 5'3 and weight around 115. I've lost around 12 lbs so they shrunk and now they're even smaller. I'm scheduled for August 14 and I'm so confused about what size to get, my doctor told me to go with 325CC but I don't want to go too small or too big, I just want them to look natural, I'm debating between 325cc and 350cc. Help anyone?

Before pics

Getting nervous

So I just scheduled my appointment for my pre op tests, luckily my primary doctor will be doing it so my insurance will cover that. I'm starting to get nervous, it's less than a month a way. I'm wondering if I can just buy my bras at Walmart rather than using the ones from the clinic? I've found a few at Walmart and I want to buy them but I want to be sure that I can use them before I do so. Also, I'm really worried about gaining weight after the surgery, I go to the gym about 5 days a week and I know I won't be able to go to back for a while. Have any of you gained a lot of weight post op? I managed to loose 10 lbs and I'm so scared to gain them back, I'm going to try and loose some extra weight before the surgery. I'm very self concious about my body, specially my weight. I'm hoping that getting boobies will help me feel better about myself. So excited and nervous at the same time.

325 CC HP. Can't wait!

Okay I finally decided my size, I'm going with 325ccs mentor HP under the muscle. I can't wait and I just hope they come out perfect. Have any of you suffered from stretch marks? If so did you use any lotion?

3 days!!

So I'm 3 days away and I'm so anxious, I've been eating a lot must be the nerves. I have all my stuff ready, got my meds, some pillows, my bras and I also started taking arnica for the swelling. I can't wait till Thursday! The only thing that has me bummed out is that my surgery won't be until around 2pm and I won't be able to eat till then. I don't know how I'm going to make without any food.. Ugh. I never posted a before picture so here's one.

All done!

Had surgery at 9:45 this morning. It hurts but it's tolerable. I deff can't move and don't want to move so I'll be laying all day. As so as I woke up from surgery I was in soo much pain I asked for medicine and that worked, I also asked for pizza guess I was really hungry. lol here's my first pic

Beauty is pain

It's 4am just took my meds but can't go back to sleep , I feel so uncomfortable, going to the bathroom is a nightmare cause I feel all the pressure. I can't wait for this soreness to go away, but so far I think they look good, I like my size they look natural, just how I wanted them I didn't want that "fake" look. I also started taking arnica a few days before surgery I think it helped cause I'm not very swollen. One thing my stomach is huge and hard. Ugh also my dog is acting super protecting towards me he wouldn't let my mom or bf near me he would start barking at them, at one point he jumped on the couch where I was laying, I was freaking out cause I thought he would jump on my boobs, luckily he didn't.

Feeling great post op day 4

I feel way better today, I can move my arms and walk more. I was able to shower too. I also stopped taking the pain killers yesterday and switched to aleve. Boobs seemed to be less swollen, I've using arnica and applying Ice as much as possible. The only thing bothering me is my back, but that's from laying down for so long. I'm wearing a waist trimmer today to help with the back pain, it gives me support and also helps with the belly I have from all the meds.
Sthephanie A. Stover

You look great so far! I feel we have (kind of) similar starting points...I'd be very happy if my results came out like yours. Keep us posted, I'd love to see how they settle in further.
hi!! Hope all goes well with the recovery. I'm also debating between 325cc or 350cc. I have read that we tend to lose some cc's when placed under the muscles. Do keep me posted please! What about the scars? any stretch marks,etc.? Were you able to move your hands, say the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day post op? thanks!
Today is my second day and no I can't move my arms cause it hurts like hell lol I haven't seem my scars yet, I'm going for my post op later today so I'll probably see them. As far as stretch marks in hoping not to get any although I already had some previous to surgery, so I started using cocos butter 2 weeks before. And yes it is true that you loose some ccs when going under but there wasn't much difference between the 325 and 350. I really just went by what my PS told me. I woke super dizzy this morning from the meds so make sure you always eat before taking it even if it's a few crackers.
Am so excited on your recovery journey! I'm so fickle minded that I'm unsure to go ahead or not with the BA!
apologies if i missed it out in your post, but what are your stats? height, weight and pre op size, ribcage size, any kids?
Not sure about ribcage stats, no kids, 5'3, 117 lbs, 34A/32B. You should go with it I'll post pictures later. I'm Not feeling to well haven't been able to go to the bathroom, meds make you very constipated.
It's my size I'm going to do too. But I'm still considering if I need to up a bit on CC or not!? I'm worry too small or too big too . I'm waiting for your new results updating ! I think you look great ! :)
I wanted to get 350 ccs but my doctor told me it would be too big and then it wouldn't look natural. My bf and mom say they look natural, to be honest I haven't really looked at them cause it just hurts so much to get up. What size are you now?
Now I'm 5'2 103lbs 34B . My wish boob is small C :) my PS said 325/300 would look fit on me. My sister who is taller than me she just got her BA done with 335 and 315. Her boob look so beautiful ! :) get more rest when you feel better please do some update . :)
Yeah I think 325 would be perfect, just go with what your PS says they know best. I think there's a type of implants that only come in increments of 25. I deff will I'll post more pics tomorrow.
Glad you made it through and I hope you are in much less pain soon. Looking nice and round thus far :) exciting!!!
Wow your surgery is tomorrow, how exciting! I had my surgery at 2 pm too which sucks bc I was hungry but oh well you'll be okay just eat like at 11 tonight lol. Good luck tomorrow!
Thank you!! I was able to change the time so I'm going in the morning. Not going to lie I'm starting to get REALLY nervous/excited. How are you by the way?
I know just how you feel but you're going to close your eyes and it's going to feel like only a second passed by and you have boobs lol.
It's totally normal to be so nervous. You will be fine and so happy afterwards! Best wishes for a quick recovery!!!
Thank you! I didn't sleep last night and won't be sleeping tonight either lol
Can't wait to hear how everything went for you! So exciting :)
Hi good luck! I had 325cc mentor hp under muscle on 4 july so 3 wks po now. Im 110lb n 5'2. 32b. Am happy with results very in proportion. No stretch marks been religiously applying vitamin e cream as my ps advised it helps increase elasticity n reduce scaring.
Thanks! will add vitamin E to my list. What bra size are you now?
Right now in AUS size 32dd / 32e depend on brand.
I'm hoping for a C, but from your picture I think I'm a litte smaller than you.
My pre op photo?