Brazilian Butt Lift... for Body Contour - Miami, FL

I was interested in getting the bbl because I had...

I was interested in getting the bbl because I had lost some weight and along with that my butt too so I have decided to take some unwanted fat a transfer it to my Butt. I have the procedure in 6 days, very nervous just hoping that everything turns out right and Im going to be happy. Ill keep you posted!

Its been 9 days since the bbl and I feel great I...

Its been 9 days since the bbl and I feel great I stopped taking pain meds after two days...I wound say the most annoying part is not sitting and beeing on my stomach. Im starting to get bored on the house but gonna stick it out a few more weeks to aim for best results. The first few days are def the hardest but I would say by the 4th it wast that bad. Its worth it in the end!

Its day 17 have noticed my tummy has gone down a...

Its day 17 have noticed my tummy has gone down a lot but my legs are still swollen. Yesterday I noticed that one of my cheeks is a little smaller than the other one, The bigger one is still hard and swollen hoping that it will even out. Excited to see final results and be able to sit!!!!

I am two weeks short it being 6 months since my...

I am two weeks short it being 6 months since my bbl, I have gained about 5 lbs since due to the holidays hope to lose it over the next few weeks thought. My butt has been good it is still very big, I want to get some more lipo around the waist area thought. My butt it huge for my body, def a kim k, and j lo booty. It it round and plump. Pictures of 6 months posted.

Updated new photos..I have been working out and...

Updated new photos..I have been working out and lost those 5 lbs, but is still round and big!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. and his staff were amazing!!!! I had a wonderful experience everything went as planned, dr was great really gave me big round booty and contoured my body to have an hourglass shape, gave me a nice tiny waist line. His staff was so sweet and comforting to me. Its only been a week but excited for final results when swelling goes down. Overall wonderful experience with dr and staff!!!!

Hello, I'm thinking dr T as well!!!! I want more details!! Lol! You look wonderful!
yes!! what does your butt look like now??? I am seriously thinking about ths doctor, i spoke with someone name dianne she is pretty cool, but when i showed her my "wish pic" she laughed!!! She said we want to make you look good not "odd" I told her that pic was not odd it was beautiful, I just hope this doc can give me what I want, its not about what they think look good its about what I WANT! gee I wish I could do this surgery on myself lol
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE US WITH SO PICTURES or can you send me some to my email or a private message
Hi Lovelife! Congratulations on such beautiful results! I absolutely LOVE your butt. Since the day I came across your post I have loved your results. I hope you don't mind I am going to use you as one of my wish pics. I know realistically I wont have the same results as you since our body types are different and you had a butt to begin with and I have no butt at all, however I am giving your pic to my doctor so he can get an idea of what kind of results I really want. I am scheduled for Doctor Campos on August 20th. You are so blessed to have such a nice big full round butt.. You so have a Kim K butt.. I think yours is better tho. lol Congrats!
Hi lovlife how r u? Hope all is well your results are still some of my favorite!!
Wow, ur doc did an amazing job! Congrats
Wow you look great! i will add this doctor to my list of potentials! thanks for the updates!
Im scheduled with Dr Tachmes on the 29th I am so excited! I cant think of anything else. I love your results. I hope I love mine too.
Ok thanks!
Girl your body looks great! Your butt is just the right size without looking fake! It really looks good on you! I pray my results turn out as good as yours! Again really nice!
What kind of stage 2 garment did you use? That's my new dilemma.
Thanks I didn't use a stage 2 garment, just bought 2 and would switch them out.
Hey Love life Congrats on your new look,girl you look great! I was wondering, Do you know how many cc's your Doctor injected into each cheek? I would love to know. Thanks in advance.
I have 2 weeks to go until my procedure and was feeling a lil nervous..just seeing your pix has made me like YAAAAAYUUUH!lol..absolute gorgeous!
Looks really nice can't wait until my day comes.
Yeah check it out see if it helps....hopefully by 3 months you will be much better!!
Im sure its ok, everyone's body reacts differently and some people take a little longer to heal. Do you take the arnica montana tablets, they help with bruising and swelling.
I took arnica a week beire and two weeks after surgery. My bruising was not ba at all. Maybe ixshould start takin them again for the swelling ... I want this mess gone!
O my I sorry your going through that..did you tell the doctor did he say that is normal? I have some irregularities also its annoying but no one is perfect rite, at least that's what I tell myself.
I have an appointment to see him mid February and I last saw him about a month ago so at this point I don't know if it's normal or not :(
That makes sense if he took the max out of you...it is true that if it is to close it will create irregularities. Smart lipo is laser assisted lipo which is suppose to tighten the skin and be a shorter recovery...honestly its all the same. Some say that smart lipo has never been proven in studies, I think it is all a money making thing! They cant use smart lipo when doing the BBL because the laser kills the fat cells and they would not be able to be re injected. Yes I would Def say that you will be tight, just keep wearing the garment it helps. I also noticed that I would get swelling on my legs and stomach if I stood or was walking to much. I would say by 3 months it will get better, It takes time for you body to heal it just went though a major procedure.
Um right at 2 months now and God knows my body is a slow healer because my stomach feels as if lipo was done last week! Now it feels hot ti the touch and just hot/burning from the inside out. I literally feel like I need to put ice on my skin because it's melting. It's so weird AND annoying! I wake up in the middle of the night because of this. My stomach has bumps and irregularities as it is so I certainly wouldn't risk making it worse.
I had smart lipo previously on my stomach, flanks,inner,outer thighs, my dr lipoed those areas again bc I had gained some weight back but he also lipoed parts that were not touched and he cleaned all the fat out and injected most of the fat, he only took 2 liters from me and majority stayed.
Interesting! When I discussed a second surgery with my doctor he said he wouldn't touch the reas he already did because he took out as much as he safely could. Goin back to the same areas would put me at risk of dents, irregularities and having a "fake" look in my stomach. How is smart lipo different from regular lipo? I hated this lipo and still do! Two months later I still feel tight inside and on fire from the inside out. Is that normal? Did it happen to u too?