Brazilian Butt Lift... for Body Contour - Miami, FL

I was interested in getting the bbl because I had...

I was interested in getting the bbl because I had lost some weight and along with that my butt too so I have decided to take some unwanted fat a transfer it to my Butt. I have the procedure in 6 days, very nervous just hoping that everything turns out right and Im going to be happy. Ill keep you posted!

Hope your surgery went okay, lilbella122. Let us know how it went when you feel up to it.

Good luck on your surgery 2morrow! I will keep u in my prayers!

Its been 9 days since the bbl and I feel great I...

Its been 9 days since the bbl and I feel great I stopped taking pain meds after two days...I wound say the most annoying part is not sitting and beeing on my stomach. Im starting to get bored on the house but gonna stick it out a few more weeks to aim for best results. The first few days are def the hardest but I would say by the 4th it wast that bad. Its worth it in the end!
Good afternoon, I am loving your revies on your surgery. Can you please tell me what Dr you used. I would lik have mine done when I return home in a few months. Thanks, Nia

Its day 17 have noticed my tummy has gone down a...

Its day 17 have noticed my tummy has gone down a lot but my legs are still swollen. Yesterday I noticed that one of my cheeks is a little smaller than the other one, The bigger one is still hard and swollen hoping that it will even out. Excited to see final results and be able to sit!!!!
good...and yes dont expect your legs to feel normal till about 2 months....I am fine....at my stage everything is pretty much set...lol...I am glad you love your results...yeah
how are you doing? I am doing very well getting used to my body, I have to say this week i started to see more of the shape around my stomach and flanks(guess the swelling is going down). My BOOTY looks huge!!! I have to take some new pictures, everything is contouring out but i still feel swollen in the leggs when I am on them a long time or after I work out hard. I am very happy with how everything is coming along.
just wanted to say hello young lady...hope your recovery is going well...and you are getting used to looking fabulastic!!!!

I am two weeks short it being 6 months since my...

I am two weeks short it being 6 months since my bbl, I have gained about 5 lbs since due to the holidays hope to lose it over the next few weeks thought. My butt has been good it is still very big, I want to get some more lipo around the waist area thought. My butt it huge for my body, def a kim k, and j lo booty. It it round and plump. Pictures of 6 months posted.
So I came to see your profile AFTER I replied to your questions lol- lady: you have a big nice bubble juice apple butt! Hahaha! I wanted a butt that big hahaha well maybe not that big but you did start out with a bigger butt than I did. Not sure why you are still looking into BBL- hope you don't intend to make it bigger or may fall backwards ;)
Thanks yeah its big, but I wanted more o contour and hip...I love your hips...my but is is big i feel like it looks weird that I don't have hips to match it...We should switch booties lol!
i think I have plenty to spare and my Dr. hopes to get 400 cc's in ea. cheek. I dont feel thats enough? too late, Im doing it on Monday! so excited! I want a big ol nice butt! Im also getting a tummy tuck...

Updated new photos..I have been working out and...

Updated new photos..I have been working out and lost those 5 lbs, but is still round and big!
Hello, I'm thinking dr T as well!!!! I want more details!! Lol! You look wonderful!
yes!! what does your butt look like now??? I am seriously thinking about ths doctor, i spoke with someone name dianne she is pretty cool, but when i showed her my "wish pic" she laughed!!! She said we want to make you look good not "odd" I told her that pic was not odd it was beautiful, I just hope this doc can give me what I want, its not about what they think look good its about what I WANT! gee I wish I could do this surgery on myself lol
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE US WITH SO PICTURES or can you send me some to my email or a private message
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

The Dr. and his staff were amazing!!!! I had a wonderful experience everything went as planned, dr was great really gave me big round booty and contoured my body to have an hourglass shape, gave me a nice tiny waist line. His staff was so sweet and comforting to me. Its only been a week but excited for final results when swelling goes down. Overall wonderful experience with dr and staff!!!!