#TEAM DURAN... 16wks PO!!! PICS

For all the Perry Ladies... I have decided to go...

For all the Perry Ladies...
I have decided to go with Dr Perry. I am a small frame. 5'2 weight 116lbs and climbing (due to no more stress); my body fat is 22%, Im hoping that is enough. I feel fatter than I look; skinny fat. Although I go to the gym 4 days a week, no cardio only heavy weights. Ihave been researching this site for about a year. I think Dr. Perry's work is great! However, there are many Dr's who have great work as well. My decision for choosing him is based on location and experience with small women. I am confident he can "find" fat to give me what Im looking for, which is a smaller waist and more projection of my butt. I will post before pics soon.
I have a question for everyone who has contacted Dr Perry via email and sent pics...
Is his email Perrymd@aol.com?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Still waiting on a reply from Dr Perry. Does...

Still waiting on a reply from Dr Perry. Does anyone have a similar frame as me and think that I am a good candidate?
Thanks!

Has he contacted you? I'm waiting for a reply as well
No, he has not. It has only been a little over a week. I am thinking about calling the office. I will keep you posted. Will you do the same? Thanks!
Hi, congrats on the new journey. I am scheduled with Dr. P on May17th. That is indeed his email. I also contacted him via email even thought I am from the Miami area.It tool him 3 weeks to respond to me but he gets lots of emails and he answers the emails himself. He takes the time to actually read it look at the pics and then recommenda what he thinks is beat for you. I also sent some wish pics and he took the time to look at those too. So no worries he will respond. But I know how it is I checked my email every hour on the hour for 3 weeks lol... Well look forward to following your journey. Congrats and good luck.

Does anyone know where I can buy online a good...

Does anyone know where I can buy online a good faja for a small frame woman? I think I might need an XXS. Also, what is better; having the butt out (which makes sense to me) or completely covered?

Thanks!

Hi Ladies, I suggest calling. I initially sent Dr. Perry an email, but after a few days with no reply I called and spoke with Norma; she gave me a completely different email address and I received a response the day after and a telephone consult from Dr. Perry the same evening. My surgery is scheduled for 5/22. Good Luck ladies!!!
I called and emailed norma a few times and i finally got a email from dr. Perry i havent had a phone consult yet though but i paid my deposit and my surgey is scheduled for 6/26!!! Has anyone seen any post op pics from him with bigger butts?? The ones I've seen are not so big but they all say they didnt ask for real big
Well I finally called. I was told that Dr Perry was going through all his emails this weekend. And the correct address to send an email too is wperrymd@aol.com. She said everyone should be receiving a response by the end of the week and if bot to call back. Hope this helps anyone waiting on a response.

I finally heard back from Dr Perry. He said I was...

I finally heard back from Dr Perry. He said I was a good candidate. However, he said that the lipo to mid section will pronounce my butt even more. He quoted me $7900 for abdomen, flanks, inner thigh, arms, and bra roll area.
Im ok with that quote. But I want to get two more from other Dr's just to compare.
Im interested in contacting Dr. Duran and Dr. Ghurani.
Can someone please send me Duran email address? I keep trying to use her website but Im being rejected for some reason.

Thanks Ladies!

goodluck! keep us posted
Wow! How exciting! Yes, Norma is great!

Going to DR!

First, let me start by saying I love Dr Perry's work. However, I feel like going to him may not be the right move for me. After a lot of research, I decided to go to Duran. Ive always admired her work; just wasn't sure if I should travel that far. But again, after many personal debates with pro's n con's, Im going to Dr Duran.
Ive already received my quote and I have decided on Sept 24th. Thats the day Im flying in. I want surgery on either the 25th or 26th. Ill be staying there 12days. Maybe longer. I have already had my job approve my "vacation". Im not telling anyone except my mom and she thought I was crazy. But at the end of the day, she understood and was down.
Im super excited!
However, Im still trying to gather info on garments, supplies, and make a decision to either stay at the recovery house or CIPLA.
Can someone help me get a better understanding? Also, does anyone want to "buddy up" somewhere. Im going solo, I would love to meet and share this experience with another BBL sista. Ya know...

Thanks for all your comments!

Congrats love, you made the right choice!!!! #Team Duran. Did you already send our deposit yet?? What are you wanting done??
Thanks! I am getting BBL. im so excited! I have not sent my deposit yet but plan to this week...
Girl me to. I'm excited as well. I know Duran will do well with me and thats why I chose her. I'm going to send my deposit soon also

Sx scheduled Oct 8th with Duran!

1st let me start by giving a shout out to my travel buddy, you know who you are chica! We bout to do this!
2nd, Hello RS ladies! I know its been a while since Ive updated. So let me catch everyone up... Surgery is really going to happen! Im crazy excited and ready to do this. October 6th, me n my girl going to be in DR. We are staying at Silhouette RH. Angie is great ya'll! Cant wait to meet her 4real! Im gonna post pre-op stats a couple days prior to sx. Until then take care everyone!

Can't wait to see u post op since ur body is not as bad as u think i Sure ur gonna look fab....good luck with surgery ill Pray for u lol
Congrats on ur decision! I will be a DurĂ¡n doll on nov 5th!! Best of luck n will be following ur journey!
Thanks! Good Luck to you 2.

46 days!!!!

Cant wait!

Pics asap. good luck. i love to see the skinny girls transform. best wishes
Thanks! Tuesday os the day!
Yayyyy ! :)

Sx is Tuesday!!!!

Its official! Me n my sx buddy will be on a plane tomm evening to DR. I cant wait to meet Dr Duran! Shoot, I cant wait to be on the other side!!!! OMG, its really happening...
So as promised I am uploading post sx weight gain pics.
Current stats: 5'2 127.2lbs
Weight diff of 11lbs.
So much on my mind! Nervous! Excited! Cray combo! I will be definately uploading post sx pics for every 1 to see.

On My Way!!!!!

MIA bound! Excited!!!!!

ill also be in angies so i guess ill see u there =]
We are at Silouette Recovery not Angies. But we just mught run into each other. Good Luck!
good luck ill be there on the 16th

On the plane!!!!

Finally! DR bound! Flight lands in 2 hours!!! Gonna see Angie!!!!
Too real!

Arrived!!!

My buddy n I finally arrived. We have had a long day. Plus we have to get up early tomm for pre-op appt. let me tell y'all, Angie is very very personable and definitely understanding. She is such a great person! The RH is nice and home like feeling. anyways, im goin to bed. Talk tomm!

I'm having my sx done by Dra. Yily De Los Santos on November 18. I'll be staying with Angie at silhouette recovery house. I'm thinking of gaining more weight for my sx. I want to have more available for the bbl than not enough :) I can't wait to see your results!!
Angie at Silhouette Recovery Home .. I thought it was the same

On the otherside!

So uncomfortable! Cant move to attempt to get comfy. I think Duran said 1300cc's. cant remember tho. I will post pics soon, once Im feeling better.

Pain!!!

Did not sleep hardly last night. Im still in pain despite gettn meds. Im so tired but cant sleep due to pain

Best wishes. I'm slim to. cant wait to see u.
Feel better love ;)
Congrats to you sis! Hope u feel better :-*

Pic Added !

This at Cipla. I was getting cleaned and about to get into my garment. I will post more pics soon

Looking good so far :)
Thanks
Looking great!!!

Day 2

Still in pain but meds do help. I bought my meds from DR, but its not Vicodin or Percocet so not that strong. Advice for ladies traveling, Get pain meds before you come. And you can still buy pain meds here too. Trust me, you will need them. Especially if u have a low tolerance for pain, like me. I slept more last nite but still not enough, woke up with bags under my eyes and I NEVER get bags. My goal today is to get out my garment for a little while n try to sleep. I will try to take pics once I take my garment off. Ttyl ladies!

Looking good Doll, but try not to keep your garment off for too long!
Plz dont take off that garment u will swell like a balloon. believe me u dont want that. compression is the key.
WAOOO BEAUTIFUL BODY!!!! HAPPY RECOVERY

2 days PO... New Pics

I took some pics of me right before getting my first bath.

Another pic

Did you get arm lip added?
Yes. My arms are not that sore but my buddies' are. They hurt but its tolerable for me.
Nice so far

Day 3 PO

Morning everyone! Slept great lastnite, finally! Pain is there but tolerable. Im supposed to see Duran tomm morning for a visit, hopefully she will clear me for a massage. Although I dread the pain, I want this fluid out of me. When I lift my arms I can feel the fluid run down under my skin, very weird feeling. Im just thankful that Im able to manage this pain better cuz that first night, DAMN! I was all over the place. Im bout to get up n shower n eat n chill for a min. I will update later and I will post pics after 1st massage. Not much has changed since yesterday. Ttyl

Love ur results hope have good recovery.
You look great!
LOVE ur results. Slim big big booty n beautiful slope down lower back.. Congrats again can't wait 2 c more :)

Day 4 PO

Hi ladies!!!
Well today was an interesting day. Me n my buddy had our first Dr appt today. Duran was very pleased with the way we look. She pulled both our drains. Painless for me. My buddy said she felt hers coming out. Anyways, as you all kno I have been having a pain issue since day 1. Well, I brought it up to Duran and she said its inflammation. She had her private nurse come to RH and give me an ultrasonic massage, which hurt. My problem is my right hip n butt cheek. I have so much pain, cant walk straight, n hurts to sit on that side so I sit with my weight on left side. Im also having to take intramuscular injections for inflammation which hurt sumptn serious. All in all thi, I kno Duran genuinely cares and is going to make sure Im going to be ok. So after I had the ultrasonic massage done, I slept fora couple hours. Next thing I kno the massage lady is here to give us one. My buddy went first n i know she was in pain. I saw all that fluid drain out of her. I have to admit that I was intimidated but I knew I had to do it. So I took some meds and waited my turn. My buddy, whoa, she a str8 champ cuz she did it without any pain meds. Me, well, I still cried n cried. That shit hurt! Let me tell yuh tho, after I felt so much better. I really want to try to get them daily. The lady said I have a lot of fluid that needs to come out. I swear, Imma have to just deal with this pain. Like Duran said to me today.... "You will learn in the DR that pain is beauty". She said this cuz here in the DR they do not have strong pain meds, so ppl have to just deal with the pain, especially when having cosmetic sx.. Ha Ha Ha... She is a trip!
I must say I do feel better, very exhausted but relieved of that fluid. My tummy was worst part tho. Im tired now so I will update tomm. No changes in how I look yet. Will post pics at 1 week PO.
Ttyl ladies!!! .

you look amazzzzzzzzzzinggg
Thanks hun
Girlie im in love with your results!! fabulous!!

Day 5 PO

Just had my second massage. It was with Duran's nurse. She did ultrasonic therapy and then she rubbed my abdomen and back really hard to push fluid down. I ended needing some fluid aspirated out of my lower abdomen. She took off about 35cc's, n honestly I thought it was going to hurt but it didnt. And actually, I feel alot better again. My arms hurt the worse out of everything. Im getting massages everyday. I will update tomm on my progress. Have a good day ladies!

You look great..duran did I good job on the waist. Yours is soo tiny (my wish!!) Happy healing sweet heart
Thank you! Im not even 1 week yet. Im excited to see 1 month. Once all the swelling goes down my waist should be super small. I will be taking measurements at 1 month PO.
You look great nena - happy healing!

Day 8 PO!!!

Hello ladies! Im 8 days post op. i have had a total of 5 ultrasonic massages. According to my massage lady, I will be starting "hardcore" massages as of tomorrow. Whatever that means??? My pain has subsided a lot. Im not taking pain meds on a regular basis only before the massages. Im posting two pics for everyone to see. As you can see in one my pics; my right hip is slightly bigger and rounder than the left. It makes me a little self conscious as everyone keeps saying that its just swelling. I hope so! I have an appt tomorrow and I will be discussing it with my Dr. Overall, I am very happy with my shape. I cant wait to be completely healed and go shopping! Not much has changed in the past couple days. My inflammation is starting to go down. I am able to more things on my own. Im waiting on measuring tape to take my measurements. So hopefully I will be posting that in a day or so.

From the pictures I think we have similar body compositions (you may have had a little more of a butt to work with compared to me though ;)), I hope I come out looking like you post op! I'm waiting on someone to drop a December date to jump on with Dra. Duran :). How do the massages work? Do you schedule them with Dr. Duran? How much is it per massage, or is there a package deal? I was thinking of just sucking it up and trying to go without massages (I'm on a serious budget constraint), but the more I read, the more I think having massages is the way to go for a faster recovery.
Hi Van... The massages are crucial to your recovery. After having lipo you will be uneven under your skin and you will form hard lumps plus fluid pockets. The massages are to help push the fluid and even out those hard areas. I have never heard of anyone not getting massages post lipo. Typically massages are $25 but its dependent on the massage person. If you will be staying at a recovery house (I recommend Silhouette RH) then usually a massage lady already comes on a daily basis to see other girls. Everything just kinda falls into place. If you plan to recover solo then you would need to find and schedule your own (i dont recommend recovering solo). Staying at a RH is helpful because you can just focus on recovering and everything will be set for you. Hope this helps... Ttyl
yesss! you look awesome. I'm pretty sure your hip is just swollen. I wouldn't worry.

Day 10 PO

Back is smooth after massage. Pain is subsiding but those damn massages hurt! i dont kno how my buddy takes hers cuz her lady goes in hard on her. Will post more later.

You're looking fantastic!!
:) looking great sis
U look great!!

13 days PO

Not much has changed. Still getting massages. Pain is almost gone. My right side still bothers me, Duran said its from inflammation/presssure and once my swelling goes down then the pain will stop. I had to have about 8cc's of fluid drained from my abdomen today. Me and my buddy will be going home tomorrow, cant wait! Im definately going to miss the girls here at SRH. They have been awesome and we have become so close. Im posting new pics, my hip is starting to even out. :)
Ttyl!

Pics

Trying to upload pics

More pics

You look GREAT!!! how are you feeling?
Beautiful Results!

20 days PO

Tonight my first night back at work... Hmmm, wonder how imma handle this. I feel ready. All in all, I feel great! I still wake up kinda stiff n sometimes I have a lil pain. I finally took measurements...
B4: 32/31/37
After: 30/27/40
Current weight: 125

Nice difference.
Great results!
You look great! Congrats !

Just 4 fun

Your results are very natural...
I love love love your results! You look amazing! I'm trying to book my flight with Duran. She hasn't answered my question tho if to lose or gain weight, I'm 5'5 and weigh between 160-165. Do you think I should maintain it? I think I ll keep trying to lose some weight when I get back home after the sx tho. But I don't want to loose my bbl!

5 weeks

I cant believe Im 5 weeks already! Time flyZ! Since being home I been getting massages about once a week or so. My tummy is still kinda lumpy. Hope that smooths out. I still have some swelling and my skin looks bruised sometimes but fades after I have had my garment off for a lil while... My arms are starting to loosen up. And they don't hurt that much anymore. Im so ready for my 3 months to get here! Does anyone know when its okay to go back to gym and squat with weight? Soooo ready to do that! All in all, Im happy with my results so far and glad that my tummy is flat. My measurements have remained the same, sometimes down a half inch or so.
Enjoy the pics!

What kind of pain meds did they give you? Did you take some from home?
U look great!!!
You look great! I'm hoping to get your type of results! :) speedy recovery doll

I kno I been MIA

Ok ok, don't b mad at me. Its just that since surgery and coming back home, I have been crazy busy! I kno every1 say that.
Anyways, im posting these pics for you all to look at. I think my swelling is completely gone. Would I ever do lipo again? Ugh, Hell No! Am I happy with the outcome? Ugh, yes and no. Yes because I look so much better. No because I see the imperfections and I have a new insecurity that was brought on by the results of this procedure. As you can see in 1 of my pics, my tummy is lumpy! Im so self conscious about that and I dont kno how to fix it. However, I am prepared to live with it if I must. Secondly, my right hip is still slightly bigger. I can tell when I do side shots. Oh n I think Duran put all the fat as a shelf or something because my butt is not as full on bottom. Actually it kinda looks same as before. Mayb in time it will drop some more. I dunno. So I got a total of 6 LDM in my home town, I do not think they helped. I have not started back working out either. Was planning on doing so this week. My weight is still same at 125lbs. I have went up 2 pants sizes; size 5 from 1. The attention is ridiculous! People, male and female, act like they aint neva seen a girl with sum ass before. Or mayb its cuz Im white, lol! Anyway, girls at my job think I got butt implants, I just laugh at the rumors. Some females have asked, and I just say it must be the scrubs, lol.
Im not sure if Im healed all the way because sometimes my skin kinda turn a lil bruisy looking??? Well on my arms and sides of stomach. Anyone familiar with that? I still keep in contact with my buddy... Shout out NN!!!
Well ttyl. Will try to post more often.

Pics!!!

More Pics

Another pic

Good to finally see somebody with my stats! You look great!
You look great.... call your PS and see what advice she can give for your problem areas!!!
HEY you Look Great!!! thank you for updates!!
Perry