Scheduled for My Full Tummy Tuck, BBL, and Liposuction 02/11/2013 with Dr. Yily De Los Santos! - Dominican Republic

So, i have been researching for about 8 months for...

So, i have been researching for about 8 months for the perfect PS to go to for my TT, BBL and LIPO, and Dr. Yily is my pick!! She makes the most amazing waist I have ever seen, and I am so ready!! I have spoken to her back and forth via email and she is super sweet, and her price is right up my alley. Even though I do have family in the DR, I still will be staying in the recovery house for my 12 days. If anyone else is going in Feb I would love to link up!! We could be surgery buddies, lol!!

Great results
drayilyplastica@gmail.com This is Yily email address for anyone looking to reach her...I've been researching and doing my homework on this site and I have come to the conclusion that either dr Duran or Yily are well qualified to do the procedure I want done, with that said I have chosing to go with Yily only because she has been responding to my emails and questions pretty quickly and she has already quoted and scheduled my surgery date.... I will be having my procedure done on March 19, 2015. I am so excited and I have been preparing myself for this surgery for awhile.

If anyone has had a TT, BBL and LIPO, could you...

If anyone has had a TT, BBL and LIPO, could you please list all of the things you believe I will need for after my surgery. Thanks a bunch my BBL sisters!!! I am just so excited I want to make sure that I have everything that I need for this surgery. And also what kind of vitamins should i be taking?
Pm me ASAP :)
Hello my date is Feb 18
Omg hey girl !!!!! I'm going the 15th ! Where r u staying ?

So, I had to change my flight today and reschedule...

So, I had to change my flight today and reschedule my surgery date to February 25,2013. Ahhhhhhh!!!! I just want to scream!! My boss tells me today that my vacation time doesn't start until the 24th of February!!! So I emailed Yily my new flight confirmation ( which I had to pay a $50 fee just to switch the dates) and I sent her assistant Marssiel a text message letting her know the change in dates, hopefully Yily can do my surgery that day!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! Anyone else going having surgery the week of feb 25???? Let me know
Can't wait to see your results
I maybe going to her the last week of February or first week of march I'm waiting on my quite back from her now.... Ill keep my fingers crossed and let u know
keep us updated and goog luck!

So i got my blood work done yesterday and i should...

So i got my blood work done yesterday and i should have my results back on monday, but so far so good, my EKG came back excellent!! And my primary care doctor prescribed me all my post op meds that I needed per Yily!! So i don't have to pay $250 for the post op medications!! Now I am on my way today to the ER to get my chest x-rays done, which is one of the tests Yily said that needed to be done. I am so excited!! 23 more days to a new and improved me!!!
Will you be staying at the RH? I'm having the BBL with Full TT also. My date is 3/6/2013. I've got some tips on sleeping positions if you're interested. I know that you must be disappointed with the delay, but you're almost there now. Looking forward to your results. Happy healing and speedy recovery!
hey Nice dreams! Thank you honey!! I am so excited and can't wait for surgery!! And yes, I would love to know what your sleeping tips are!!
Hey luv. Can you tell me more about the sleeping postions?

So I am 10 days away from leaving for surgery!! I...

So I am 10 days away from leaving for surgery!! I am so very excited!! My doctor here has cleared me for surgery!! My hemo level is a 12.5!! Everything came back goo!! I am headed to purchase my last few items for surgery!! I wish update on here the day before surgery!!
How much is it to stay at recovery house???
It's $90 a night but if you get a roommate they give you a discount and you pay 75$.
Ladies I've been looking and looking and have been trying to research who Dr Yily is and I come to find out she went to school with my best friends sister. I feel so much better. I live in the states and my best friend sister who is a Dr is going to go and meet Dr Yilly so I can feel better about traveling abroad and the surgery. I thought I would share since its brought some relief to my anxiousness. Happy healing.

So here are some pre op pics, I hope Yily can give...

So here are some pre op pics, I hope Yily can give me the banging body I'm looking for

OK, I JUST WANT TO ADDRESS THE COMMENTS I HAVE...

OK, I JUST WANT TO ADDRESS THE COMMENTS I HAVE BEEN SEEING THAT YILY HAS 5, 6, 7 EVEN 8 PEOPLE SCHEDULED ON THE SAME DAY! IF YOU NOTICE THAT MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE ARE SCHEDULED ON YOUR SX DAY, THEN I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT YIRA, YIL'S ASSISTANT AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONFIRMED BECAUSE PER YILY'S ASSISTANT SHE ONLY DOES 4 PEOPLE MAX A DAY!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT YOUR DEPOSIT, THEN YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED! PLEASE LADIES MAKE SURE YOU ALL CONFIRM THAT YOUR DATES ARE SET IN STONE, I WOULD HATE TO SEE SOMEONE GO TO YILY THINKING THEY ARE SCHEDULED FOR SX ON A CERTAIN DAY JUST TO BE TURNED AROUND. CALL HER OFFICE AND CONFIRM!!!!!!!!! GET IT IN AN EMAIL!!
I want wish you the best on your results....I have a similar body style and I wanna see how beautiful of a transformation can Dr. Yily do
That's the truth about those surgery dates, I've been waiting since last week to confirm my date 5/22 with 3 others
Its almost our time, yahhhhh 2/18 team stand up:-)

So tomorrow I fly out for surgery on Monday with...

So tomorrow I fly out for surgery on Monday with Yily!! I am all packed and ready to go!! I have all that I need.
I hope you are well. Our prayers are with you. Please let us know all went well today.
Congrats im following you..
Safe travels! In our prayers, hope all goes well. Please keep us posted on your progress. A lot of girls stop posting after surgery and we kind of worry.

So I had surgery on Monday and I am very pleased...

So I had surgery on Monday and I am very pleased with my outcome Yily did her thing and delivered!! She gave me a super small waists, the flattest tummy and she gave me a donk!!! Over all I am very pleased!! These were all the pics I could muster up to take I will post more as the days go by.
Can't wait to see more pix. I wanted to know where did you stay and how much was you room and how long did you stay? I'm torn in between two amazing Dr's... J and Yily
Hay girl ..good to see all went well. Nice meeting you
Did you get arm lipo? If so did Yily give you a compression garment for your arms?

10 days post op pics!! I'm loving my new waists,...

10 days post op pics!! I'm loving my new waists, ass and hips!!!
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss I love you...I mean you know what I mean OMG you are FAN-TAB-BULOUS!!!! Happy Healing and welcome to perfection hunni cus you got it!!!
DOES DR. YILY WORK ON WOMEN OVER 250LBS?
DAYUM YOU LOOK GOOD!

Waists is still getting smaller. Finally put on...

Waists is still getting smaller. Finally put on some jeggings which took me forever but I got it past my butt. My faja has gotten to big headed to the faja store to buy a new one that's smaller. Posted two more pics
CONGRATS GIRLIE!! U LOOK GOOD!!
I love the PJ's lol congratz on becoming a YILY DOLL I CAN'T WAIT. ok quick ? I see you had sx on 2/26/13 and today is 3/11/13, and I KNOW EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT but on a scale of 1-10 10 being the worst how do you feel? just asking bcuz it's alot of girls that's taking off two weeks of work and have the same ?....also how long did you have you drains in? and are you home yet?
i did read your post and it does say 12 days RH, but sometimes ppl change their plans...just didnt want you to feel as though you're repeating yourself...thanks boo butt

Here is a pictur of my tummy tuck scar, it is very...

Here is a pictur of my tummy tuck scar, it is very very thin! I was going to get a tattoo over it, but because its so thin I am not going to anymore. I will just do a merderma and silicone sheet treatment to eliminate the scar completely! Yily did an awesome job on me ladies!!
Thank u for sharing. I have been reading bad reviews about the clinic and Yily not being caring and checking on the girls. Can you speak to that?
My experience with Yily was the best! I give her a 5 star all across the board, she was sweet, she saw me for every appointment, she made sure that everything with me was ok. She always answered any and all of my questions, she was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!
Hey Jitty. I want to know if you can post a pic of your butt before. The pix you have up only shows your top. I'm getting worried that Yily won't be able to give me the projection and fullness tans roundness that I want. My bottom measures at 49'. I have a butt but its not like I want it. Please if you don't mind. Thanks

So today makes me 30 days post op. and overall I...

So today makes me 30 days post op. and overall I feel pretty good. Some days are still hard to get through. My main problem is the back pain!!! I have been doing the lymphatic massages, and it's been helping slowly but for surely.. My waists continues to shrink, I purchased a new Colombian faja which literally had me light headed the first day I had it on!! But it's ok now. I have decided to wear my faja faithfully for the next 6 months. Other than that I still have a lot of swelling in the back and my lower abdomen area, but with time it's going down. My butt ladies has maintained and looks awesome!! Nice, plump and round!! Lol. I posted a pic with my new faja on, I will update with you ladies another time! Chow

Ass pic!! Just so you ladies know, I had booty...

Ass pic!! Just so you ladies know, I had booty before I went to Yily, but she did enhance my butt more!! It's more fullness and more round!!
Msjittybuggggggggggg????!!! Hey love. Ur almost 2 months post op. how are u feeling? Hope ur healing up nicely. We miss u. We want a update nd yes We neeeed more pics lol. Happy healing love. Xoxoxo
Hi how are u?can u tell me deep in ur feelings what u think about ur pain???was it alot at first ?because I'm reading other stories and an here so nervous and scared Lols !!!
Beautiful results lady

Hello ladies!! Hope all is well with you all. I am...

Hello ladies!! Hope all is well with you all. I am sorry I have been really busy lately, just wanted to give you all an update. I'm 2 months post op, and I am doing really well. I'm still swollen on my back and also my lower abdomen, other than that I'm feeling great! Here are some new pics I took yesterday.
Thanx for the update!!!
Chhhhhhiiiiilllllleeeeee.... You better werk!!!! I'm so jealous ;) your body looks amazing in just in time for this beautiful weather. Are you still getting the massages done? (Well I guess the swelling will go down on its own) any hardness?
Excuse my lingo but girl yo ass super phat!! Whoot whoot lol. Uk u hav one of my fat yily booties ctfu. Nd tht lil tummy. Perfection:-))

Ladies here are some more pics taken today!! I'm...

Ladies here are some more pics taken today!! I'm almost in tears this is my first time wearing a two piece without a cover up! I'm thanking God and Yily!
Beautiful & amazing thanks for sharing! My turn in 3 weeks!!!
are we supposed to take the chest xray and ekg results there?
Gurl! ...Be careful with that bootay! Don't get too excited putting pressure on that fresh Azz! See u the mirror posing witcha bootie on the edge! LMAO!! Lookn good gurl!

So hear are some more pics, just some summer beach...

So hear are some more pics, just some summer beach outfits I picked up.
U look so good
you look amazing
That' it!!! U sealed the deal for me I was doubtful even after I got my quote but I'm making my deposit TODAY .....Lol Thanks so much for sharing and U LOOK WONDERFUL :)

Hello my beautiful ladies!!! I know I haven't been...

Hello my beautiful ladies!!! I know I haven't been on here in a while, please forgive me! I'm just living life and loving this new body of mine!! Lol, I wanted to post some new pics up from yesterday of se outfits I bought! And yes ladies I AM A YILY DOLL!!!
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your results!
You look awesome!! I'm considering Yily to do my BBL, TT AND LIPO.
U look awesome! Thanks for the update and photos

I started working out and am in love with my body!!

Started working out recently and still loving my results.. Planning a round two but for boobs only.. Here are some recent pics
Thank you for posting, I am going to have the same thing done bbl and tt. I'm glad to see how it will look and considering other doctors from my first choice. My first doc priced to high, you look awesome too, if you could post more pics of your stomach and how is the scar healing for tummy tuck?
Thanks kira85... My scar healed up pretty good.. I have posted a pic of my scar.. Even though I tattooed over it..
Oh ok thats cool, how long did you wait to get your tattoo. I wanna do the same once i have mine?

Tummy tuck scar after photos

Here are some pics of my tummy tuck scar.. I got a tattoo over it, it's not finished but my belly button has gotten rely small.. I pierced it but the piercing ended up ripping out so now I must wait to get it redone.. I can't wait!!
u look bomb.com
You look good girl!!!!
#donk.com

Feb will be one year post op!

Hello ladies, haven't been here in a while, just wanted to update you all on my journey to my perfect body.. Lol. So feb will make me one year post op, and I have to say that I over love my results Dr. Yily did a wonderful job.. As I hit my one year mark I feel like my body has gotten better and better by the day.. I haven't loss any fat in my butt at all.. And I workout.. I just want to say to the women who are wanting to have surgery my advice to you is GO FOR IT!! Make yourself happy!! You deserve to feel just as beautiful on the outside as you feel on the inside.. Here a a few recent pics

New pics

I have a question that hopefully you can answer. All together how much did you pay including hotel stay air flight etc? Also what was your starting weight till now and did you have to take out a cosmetic loan (if you di which one) or just saved your money? Thank you
I paid for sx on my own it was only $3700 which I sent Yily a $500 deposit only had $3200 left to pay her on sx day, hotel came up to $500 even for the 14 days I was there and maybe an extra $250 for food, travel expense ( I went to visit family in la romana) and laundry so bout $4,500 in all. And I weighed in at 170 post op and I'm at 170 168 today..
Omg thank you so much for responding just one more question sorry if I'm a bother just very excited . Which hotel did you stay at . Also any advice on what to buy. I know when she sent me a quote , she sent me a list of things I will be paying such as garment, do you think it's better to get it yourself before you come or wait for them ?

New pics from V day

New pics from v day 2014

New pics 25th of feb will be one year post op

Feb 25th will be one year since I had surgery with Yily de Los santos and I am still in love with my results!!!
You look Great
Absolutely great

One year and 3 months post op Yily doll

Hello ladies just wanted to update my profile with some new pics being I have crossed the one year mark. Just wanted to say that I am still loving my results from DR. Yily de Los santos even after a year and three months. My tummy has not gotten big at all.. Despite my weight fluctuating up and down. And I have not loss any volume in my butt! In fact it has gotten bigger.. I had a tt, bbl and lipo with Yily in 2012. I have posted some new photos for u ladies.. These are from about a week ago on my vacation in the DR visiting family and Mother's Day last Sunday.
Congratulations You look super awesome. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Thanks for such a helpful review and continuing to update. You look great.
OMG...... Yily DID that!!!!! Girl your body is awesome she did ur body rite. Did u ever have the silicone removed or did she just work around it I'd love to pick ur brain about it

NEW PICS!! ALMOST 2 YEARS POST OP!!

Good morning ladies just wanted to give you guys some updates pics. Took these this morning on my way to work. Feb 25 will be 2 years since I had a tt, lipo and mini bbl with Yily.. I just love the fall weather and I think sweater dresses bring out your curves a lot. Hope everyone is doing well and healing wonderfully. Have a great day ladies
Thank you for the updates over time. I've always wanted to see my bbl sistas 1 year +.. The point is for the results to last YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!

Scheduled with Yily De Los Santos for Round 2!!!

ok ladies, I finally got with Dr. Yily and I am headed to DR for my round 2!!! I am very excited as this will be my final round and I can't wait until she makes me and official Barbie with my Breast Augmentation, lipo and another bbl. I will keep you ladies posted with updates throughout journey #2!!!
When are you scheduled for?? You look great!!
I am leaving Thursday January 29th and plan to have sx that following Friday. I already found a beautiful house that I am renting a 3 bed 2 bath. I can't wait!!!!
Omg your going to look amazing one again.... Yo waist go speak volumes!

My 30th birthday was yesterday the 25th and I was turning heads!!

hello ladies just wanted to post some more pics of Yily's work! I mean no other words but to say she is amazing I will let you all judge for yourself from my photos. Even after almost 2 years post op I still look amazing!! My advice to anyone who is having second thoughts or are undecided whether or not to have surgery. I hated my belly fat for a long after Dr. Yily touched me she gave me the confidence i needed to be able to be more outgoing!! I love what she has done for me and I hope the same for everyone. Having this surgery has been life changing for me! And I can't wait to go back to Yily jan 2015!! For my rd2!!
You look fabulous. I hope Yily can give me my confidence back as well. I don't go out, shop for clothes and refuse to take photos. I'm not happy in my skin even when I lose weight because of my stomach. You look great and happy belated birthday!
U look so good u have been maintaining ur shape well keep up the good work u look great #teamyily
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon