Professional, Relateable, Personable, Passionate, Thorough. AWESOME! - Miami, FL

I decided on the "Brazillian Lift" procedure...

I decided on the "Brazillian Lift" procedure because I didn't quite like the way my body is naturally shaped (like a pear). My motivation was I joined the "20/20" club (I turned 40 in May2012), I lost over 100 lbs., and I was determined to be 40 and fierce (I already think I'm hot but I just needed that one thing to turn it up). I had the procedure Aug.1, 2012, and flew back to Los Angeles on Aug. 9, 2012 better than ever. The procedure went quickly and wasn't as painful as I expected; however, for the best results you have to sleep and recreate on your stomach for the better of the 1st ten days (it was difficult to sleep but I made it through the 1st eight days). So plan well for the procedure. The reactions I'm receiving are positive and have sparked the interest of many in the procedure due to the immediate results. Again it was money well spent.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

As I stated previously Dr. Perry is AWESOME and as you speak with him you will hear, see, and experience his passion through consultation and process of procedure. I'm apart of the "working poor" ; however, I decided to treat myself to something special. I began my research into a "Brazillian Lift" and in my search I Found Dr. Wendell Perry (online of course). I thought his before and after pictures were awesome (immediate results). I requested an online/over the phone consultation (ingenious). I live in Los Angeles, California and I must say Dr. Perry's work and attitude was well worth the travel and the expense. I have reffered several family, friends and urge you to check out Dr. Perry !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Leigh, thanks for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your weight loss! That's a huge achievement, I'm so glad you're happy with your results so far. Looking forward to seeing your before/after pics!

Ok. Can't wait to see your results
Welcome & congrats on your surgery. Do you have before & after pics to share?
I will add them to my post today