Looking to Be Perryfied! - Miami, FL

Hi beauties!! Joining this awesome community for...- Miami, FL

Hi beauties!! Joining this awesome community for wonderful the support and to give support in return! Emailed the doc just waiting on a response. Anyone looking to be Perryfied around Nov!? Let me know lets go through this experience together! I'm really excited for this journey! Advice and comments welcome! :)
Hi hun...welcome to RS!! I love this site! All the ladies here r so supportive and gave me a ton of info on their journey. I just had my phone consultation with Dr P and it went so well!!! He's so down to earth and keeps it real!! I'm looking to have my bbl done maybe November or December! So excited now that I've actually talked to him. He made me feel very comfortable as an out of town patient. So I'm sold!! Def team Perry!! What r tryna get done? I'm getting a bbl and can't hardly wait! I'm hoping to get it done sooner if the money is right. He also gives a $200 discount if u pay cash for ur procedure. U'll be in good hands with him! Good luck on ur journey!
Hey girl, I'm too looking to get a BBL done as well, I love the support here cause everyone's on the same journey... As opposed to telling my friends who look at me like I have 3 heads! I'm still waiting for an email for a quote, I'm looking for a Nov date as well... Start the new year as a new me! I'm so excited!!

Sitting.. And waiting

Still waiting to hear back from Dr.Perry, it's been a week since I emailed him...patience is a virtue... But Im so excited I just can't wait! If I don't hear from him by Monday, I'm going to call miss Norma. Any of you lovely ladies had this issue??
Do you ladies think his prices will get higher and higher? I feel like it varies but don't want it to get too high... I see between 7500-8400 hope it stays that way
I was thinking this also thats why im so pressed to hear from him now and get a quote so I can lock my price in because at one point he was lower than this. I seen some pay in the 6, 000 price range. Im doing sx for next year but want to start paying asap
It may go up depending on the demand and right now booty is the new big thing. Look at salama...I got a quote from him at $8499 and then a week later his price went up to $9199!!! Which is why I decided to do more research on perry and lagrasso

What's up with dr Perry's phone line?

Hey ladies! Been calling Norma all day and the line is busy!! Anyone know what's going on?? It's been 2 weeks I emailed the Doc and then I sent him a second email sat... Anyone know what the correct number is?? I called the one on here doesn't work and the other two are busy or they don't answer ! What's going on??!
Grl same thing happened to me. Let me tell you a lil sumin about me'. When I want sumin, I want it rt then and there! I called everyday for 2 wks straight. I guess Norma thought to herself " This girl isn't playing, she want this surgery done 4 real " lol She gave me Dr P personal number, and told me to call him after 4. Like clock work i was dialing his number. He was very polite, took his time looking at my pics, answered all of my question's. We chatted for at 35 mins. After my conversation with him, I knew that I made the rt choice. Dont give up girly... Stalk if u have to!! lol Good Luck
I haven't heard from him either and I sent two emails as well the number thAt I have is 305-754-0750 is this the same number you have? If u get in touch with him or norma find out what others should do, if we should call or keep waiting

Still waiting...

I still haven't heard back from Dr. perry call Norma and spoke to her and she told me to call back and it's just been a lot of back and forth... I sent him an email a MONTH ago... Ladies I'm started to get discouraged :(

Heard back from Perry!

so perry finally emailed me back! Only thing is now I'm waiting on a phone consult from him, Norma said he'd call me a few times already and hasn't....but if I didn't hear from him by end of weak ill call Norma Monday. He did give me a price of 8400... Which looks a liitle more then some girls I've seen, but his prices must be going up. Get in there while his prices isn't too bad ladies! Soon they will skyrocket to dr.Jimmerson or even markkman!!

Typos!!

I apologize for all the typos above... This iPad is a pain and autocorrects with the most irrelevant words!
I'm not exactly sure if the element or the holiday in is the one that's right on the same street but whichever is closer.. I really don't want to be too fat from Dr. Perry... I still have a little time to book the room and all that stuff thank God.. Have you decided on a massage therapist yet? I'm leaning towards Eric... I heard Miriam's good too... Not sure which one just yet tho
I meant to say far*** stupid auto correct!!!
Lol, when I spoke to Norma she was ranting & raving about Miriam. She said that the results were better. I would like to stay close as well, how long we're u planning on staying? I booked a rm at the La Quinta near the airport 15 mins away, I may cancel if I can get a good deal near Dr. P. R u going by your self?

Ladddddies a few questions...

Does anyone on here recommend hotels near Perry that are good?? Also Eric or Miriam?! Heard great things about both but read to avoid mirta! Suggestions welcome girls!
Like u said thank God. My boyfriend and my daughter will be there with me!!!! As far as a hotel that's closer I'll def check the list that Norma sent me. Grl forget that driving crap!!!! Jump ur tail on that plane for the few hrs. That bootie will not go anywhere!!! There's been plenty of girls that had to fly all over, and they still have their donkey's!!! Lol! We're u planning on staying the entire 10 day stay??? I started buying lil things here and there. This is so exciting!
Yes I was thinking of leaving Halloween morning and staying till Sunday the 10th maybe leaving in the afternoon...if I fly.. I do think it will be so much better to fly but am afraid to kill fat cells! I would die if I paid all that and went through all that pain and then murder my fat!
I truly doubt it, just by seeing everyone else results 6 wks later... I'm planning on leaving on the 6th. I've been researching places where I am for massages as well. I def wanna get those as often as I can for great results

Financing?

Hey ladies , can anyone please tell me about the different Loan opportunities? Do they give a hard time? Need excellent credit?? Any advice is helpful
The element is THE BOMB.. But it's about 12 min from Perry office. There is a Extended stay about 5 min from him. Miriam is a beast! Absolutely love her work.
Hey missy poo, I took ur advise and I'm now staying closer to Dr P. I'm slowly buying lil things here and there. I so can not wait!!! Grl I all I do is talk about this surgery, it can't get here fast enough! I went out maybe 2 weeks ago, and bought a journey book. This book is my bible! I have my list of clothes to bring. I don't know the what the weather's like in Miami during that time so Im going to hold off on that list for a min. How about u, do u have any idea what ur going to do as far as clothes?
Probably maxi dresses and loose fitting sweats... We sure need to be as comfy as possible! I spoke to him last night for an hour he was great! He did say though that we should NOT use any fajas for 3 weeks to use his garmet for the 3 weeks and then we can use a faja if we choose to. He says fajas leave dents from the seams and then it stays that way unless it gets fixed in which case still won't look as great as it did when he first had done it. Idk about you girl but I'm going to do exactly what he says! Can't take any chances! I'm working my butt off to pay for this so I want to make sure I do everything right! Hope I can save enough to just pay it all off at once, I really hope I won't have to get a loan, but if I do I hope they're not a huge pain about it.

Fajas

Hi ladies!! Need advice on fajas! Can any vets help me with this? Perry says no fajas for 3 weeks because it creases... But the vets are saying u need it after 4-6 days after sx....any seamless ones out there?? Help!
Perry it right I think you should wait. Atleast 2 weeks before you try something else. But everyone including myself get anxious and get some other faja and crease there stomach. Just becareful and follow your gut. Once you have y The SX you'll be able to gage your decision. Goodluck!
Thank you so much for the advise, us rookies can use all the advice we can get!

Changed date

Hey fellow perry dolls.... Had to change my date from the first to the 6th anyone having their surgery that day or around the same time?? Let's me know girls.. Also Eric or Miriam?thanks ladies!!
Xoxo

Changed date

From the 1st of November to the 6th of November ***********

Counting down the days!

Hey ladies! Counting the days to my sx, nov 6th(any ladies having it then message me!!) super excited but a tiny bit nervous.... Just saw Perry's first bad review on here, any of you girls see it too? I'm confused cause everyone love him and his work!! What do you ladies think??
Gl, I sent u a private message.
Hi! No! Lol I haven't gotten anything! Some list I feel are just too much, one girl said she didn't need half of the stuff she took... Not sure if I should get the foam and board or just get seamless fajas! No clue what to do
Good morning! I've read that the foam helps with the swelling and creases. The board helps flatten ur stomach. U can order the foams from amazon. Idk where to order the board tho. Can't wait to see ur results! R u posting pics??

Booked my appt for labs!

My appt for labs is next Wednesday! I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away! I'm so happy I have been wanting this for so long and it's so close! Lord please let everything work out and be by my side through this whole journey! Any ladies going to be getting their sx in early nov? Let me know girls !! Mine is the 6th would love to meet up for support ??
My surgery is 12/6 with Perry. You are almost there. What did you decide about the post op garments and the massage therapist?
Girl as im leaving mia you are coming... im flying down 10/20 and leaving 11/2. Good luck with everything luv
Thank you! That's sweet if you! Good luck as well! I have my labs on wed I'm nervous ! But I hope all will be well, I feel like we are in this secret club lol but it's nice to have all this support... Congrats and good luck on your new body!! Xoxoxo

2 weeks away!!!!!

I cannot believe that my surgery is 2 weeks away! It's mind blowing that the time is finally almost here! Got my labs and EKG back and everything went great... Healthy as can be. Booked my flights and hotel... My sister is coming the fist few days then my parents so will be in great hands.not much more to say except I'd love to know if any ladies are getting their bbls done around the same time as me so we can meet! Also ladies send me some suggestions of what I may need. Thank you all! And thanks to all the ladies who have been updating , helping me with their advice and posts!
Hi!! I'm sorry never saw this! As far as garments I have noooooo idea, do you recommend anything. And I think I may be going to Miriam , but I heard good reviews on Eric as well so again not sure
I spoke with Miriam. Regarding garments , I am going to order a second garment like Dr. Perry's, Spanx, Vedetta and a Squeem.
Is dr Perry's garmet from spanx?? I think he was going to change it because I think it used to be maiden form,but he had mentioned he wanted something with more compression. What about fajas? He said to wait on it for a few weeks, but I heard that's what really shapes the body

5 days away!

Got my medical clearance ... Leaving Tuesday to the sunshine state for the new me! Super excited but reallllllly nervous! I have going to the bathroom like crazy from the nerves! ( I'm sorry for the tmi! ) but shit just got real! I can't believe its Wednesday! But I know i will be in Gods and Perry's hands..... And the countdown begins!
Did u ever go get sx?