As promised updated pics- 6weeks post op

So I have been stalking this site for a while and...

So I have been stalking this site for a while and yall are great at sharing your experiences so i finally decided to write instead of stalking..lol..Here goes..let me start by saying i am 34 years young (lol) with 2 girls and a hubby. I weight 164lbs and a 38C..as most women, i carry all my weight in my stomach and I have no projection in my butt. Of course hubby loves my body but I would like to LOVE my body as well. He is the only one I have told about my obsession (lol) and he is very supportive. I have already started receiving quotes from the Orlando area ranging from $8k-10k and then i came across this site..what a blessing! Because of my BBL sisters I have decided to take my body to SOUTH BEACH (so many good reviews)! I have read alot of reviews on Salama and he seems GREAT but he is far too busy so I have decided to go with Dr. William Perry! He is so attentive and answered all of my questions over the phone (30 min convo at 11p on a Sun night) and I didn't seemrushed. He has a few good reviews (no negatives) as well and he puts alot of emphasis on sculpting. I will be putting my 10% deposit down in 2 weeks and hope to secure a date in Nov 2012 so that i can look FAB for my 35th birthday in Dec..Norma, his assistant, is GREAT! She has already emailed me a list of hotels close by..I will post my pre-op pics soon! Happy surgery and big boo-tays BBL sistas!

Hey Bootimaximus, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, good luck with securing your date! Please do keep us updated on your progress!

hey girl,
welcome to the bbl sisterhood, congrats on starting your journey.

Unfortunately, i still live paycheck to paycheck...

Unfortunately, i still live paycheck to paycheck so waiting til payday (next fri) to put down my deposit with Dr. Perry and hope for a Nov 12th surgery date...I already have an idea of where I would like to stay but don't want to book anything yet until the date is confirmed. I have started purchasing lil items here and there..question: does a neck pillow work the same as a boppy pillow? I was just curious. Also I will be driving to Miami from Jacksonville (5hrs) so that hubby and kids won't be bored in the room with me the entire time. I am looking at staying at The Element by Westin for 5 days total $655 and its 5 min away from surgery center..if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper please let me know. I am looking for at least a one bedroom suite. I already purchased my waist cincher (SQUEEM) which I love because it feels rubbery and does not have wires in it..im so excited for all my bbl sistas! Can't wait to join you on the other side. I will post pre-op pics soon..gotta upload when i get home
Hello BBL sister! Just coming by to see how ur journey is coming? I am also going with Dr Perry. Ur time is soon are u ready?
Thanks Kirsty! I will be sure to keep updating!
Thanks Nicki86..you are great at sharing your story and your date is around the corner! Woohoo!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while..I was too busy...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while..I was too busy looking at everyone else's reviews..lol. I still haven't put down my deposit yet..just holding on to it because I have been going back and forth between Dr. Azurin and Dr. Perry. I love love Dr. Azurin's bootays and his fat transfers seem to hold a lower reabsorption rate but he does not do aggressive lipo nor does he like to do the abs...uggghh! I was quoted $5650 just for upper and lower back and flanks. I have already started purchasing my vitamins and iron pills. Mentally, I am scared and anxious "at the same dayum time"!! I am still trying to upload my pics but my computer is down so I will have to upload this weekend at my mom's house.

Thanks to Jova809, I am sticking with Dr. Perry! Her results amazing!!! I will be calling today to put my deposit down..wish me luck. Still hoping for a Nov 12th date!

I am still purchasing little items here and there. Luckily, for me it should be a little chilly in November so dressing down will not be a problem. I am so scared and anxious (AT THA SAME DAYUM TIME)! I read where another BBL sista purchase a folding lawn chair and cut the bottom out of it..i think i will give that a try this weekend. Other than that.. I am scheduled to get my annual exam next month and I can get all my blood work done then since it would be covered under my insurance. Til next time my BBL sistas..happy healing for those that already had the surgery and for the looking to cross over, I am praying for you! I appreciate reading everyone's reviews and looking at your before and after pics!
I'm having mine in march 2013. I talked to Dr Perry for like 2 hrs on Sunday. He is very nice and smart.
Thanks ConfidentBeauty2012! I just updated my review..still holding on to my deposit..I was indecisive about choosing a Sx but I'm sticking with TeamPerry! When is your surgery date? I am scared but I have faith that everything will be fine. I'm so ready for new booty!

Well BBL sistas, it has been confirmed and deposit...

Well BBL sistas, it has been confirmed and deposit has been paid! I am onboard with TEAM PERRY! My surgery is scheduled for Nov 12th..so now the anticipation begins!
Congrats girl !! So I read u have been buying iron and vitamins ? Which kind ? Thanks - I'm doing that tonight- and packing today and Tom
Thanks sweetlady! i started taking Nature Made chewable 500 mg Vitamin c 2x a day and Spring Vally iron..Dr. Perry said that we should be taking Vitamin C everyday so I started early and the iron pills I take every other day for now..i will increase to everyday 2 weeks before surgery. Where are you staying?
yes my date is nov 13th.. girl im over excited. but im not going to lose weight. dr. salama told me to keep the weight that i have and try not to lose any. . but i did go from 160 to 155. so now im 5'0 155 pounds. the good things about it that i carry my weight pretty good, its just i have a belly that should look like a a$$. hahah, i will repost pics in nov.. so are you getting everything ready?

I just contacted Norma at Dr. Perry's office to...

I just contacted Norma at Dr. Perry's office to confirm if they used the NPLB program (No Patient Left Behind program) and was advised that they do not use them because the program charges the office a fee. She also advised that the company is well aware that their office does not use them and should not be collecting fees ($200 non-refundable fee). I was considering the program but I only paid $100 to hold my spot in the program and i was suppose to pay the remaining $100 today but thanks to my BBL sista BBLBound, I will be calling to cancel. Luckily, I only paid $100 plus the $14.95 processing fee so I am not going to press the issue. I am glad I am able to keep for my date and pay for the surgery in cash. I would rather take a loan against my 401K and pay 3% interest than to pay 19% with NPLB. No worries- the show must go on..Mission Donky Booty almost complete. Ttyl!
hey girl your almost there I will be sending prayers
congrats girl!
@ Sweetlady- thanks girlie and you look awesome..Yall are putting Dr. Perry on the map. I was a little hesitant but he is definitely showing out these days..lol. hope he sculpts me like that!

I am so excited! I have exactly 2 more weeks to go...

I am so excited! I have exactly 2 more weeks to go and I will be in pain and loving it..(weird what we will do to our bodies) but if we can bare children why not get back the body you deserve after bringing another human being into this world.

Financial update: I was $1500.00 short of my payoff so I decided to take a loan with First America Credit instead of stressing on working all this extra overtime. It worked as a personal line of credit and it depends on how much your gross income is for the amount approved for. I think you can get approved for up to $5000.00 but again your gross income plays apart. I was approved for $2350.00 but I am just going to take $1500.00 so if anyone is interested and cannot get a traditional loan (my credit is bad) you can check them out www.firstamericacredit.com

On another note..I just spoke with Norma (Dr. Perry's assistant) and found out that she just had the bbl procedure last week and she was able to tell me her experience. She is back at work and sounds and feel much better but she did say that the first 5 days were pure h--ll! She will be writing her own experience so look out for that. I can't wait to read what her experience was like..until next time my bbl sistas! I may not be able a review everyday but all of you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Your date is coming.
u have a nice shape so you are gonna be hot
Aww thanks hun! Good luck to you! Your surgery date is almost here..sending prayers your way! Get ready to embrace the new "YOU"!

So my surgery was pushed back to Wed Nov 14th. I...

So my surgery was pushed back to Wed Nov 14th. I arrived in Miami on Nov 13 and checked into the Element at the Westin Hotel which is a 1 bedroom, full kitchen and walk in shower (this came in handy). It is also 10-15 min away from Dr. Perry's surgery center which is a real plus. I arrived at his office to fill out all my pre-op paperwork which took about 2 hours to complete. The office staff is great and everyone was very helpful. Dr. Perry is awesome! He made sure my husband understood everything about the process and what to expect so i felt assured that I picked one of the most top surgeons..rest of this day- enjoyed the scenery, ate and filled my prescriptions since I couldn't eat after 12 midnight..surgery time 7am

Day of surgery: Arrived at the surgery center at 7:30 (i was having second thoughts..lol) met with Sophia and Dr. Perry..gave me plastic panties and pee cup (no babies here! ) Spoke to the aesthiogloist..he went over my lab work with me and made me aware that i was diabetic..i immediately declined doing the surgery but he assured me that they perform surgery all the time on diabetic patients and should be no problem but I should find a new doctor because they should have made me aware..UUUGGHH!

Husband said a prayer with me and I was off..once in the operating room IV was given and lights out!

I woke up around 5p..my right eye was swollen and my lip was big (I think i bit my lip)..butt was on fire and I was draining everywhere which was real good but they kept standing me up so I was getting real dizzy ( drink alot of water with honey). I ate alot this day and i was feeling pretty good since I was still under aesthesia but I had missed my first massage appt at 4 since i didn't get out of recovery til 5p..rescheduled for 11/15 at 1 and post op scheduled 11/15 at 11:30a.

Post op- woke up stiff, ass swoll and on fire..everytime you lay down getting up all over again is a task. I told me husband i feel like a tin man needing to be oiled up..lol..Met with Dr. Perry told me he took out 5000cc and inject 3000cc..1500 each side..he said he gave me the Nicki Minaj..WOW! I must admit i defin have curves and ass now...no problems with urinating and so glad the garment has holes big enough to stand over the toilet and pee. This day was the hardest for me because I had to take off my garment when i did my postop and then pull it back up and i felt drained and overworked..no massage too tired

Day 3- Feeling okay..still stiff and walking more like a penguin..i walked the Dolphin Mall with my family but i play it off as if I had hip surgery so i didn't get too many stares..lol

Day 4- My husband got called back into work so we had to leave a day earlier..I never got my massaged but I have been self massaging and my husband has been using the rolling pin..works well

Day 5-Neck hurts like hell, vajayjay is swollen..spoke with Norma said that this was normal and to apply ice..will continue my review later...inbox me if you have any questions
Hi Jbooty2012, Congrats!!! I'm strongly considering Dr P. I already had my Consultation, but I haven't set a date yet, I'm thinking about going in March or April. So I was wondering what pre op Vitamins did u take, and how soon did U start them?? Where did u go for your Massages?? What is a roller pin that u are Referring to??Any Any helpful tips would be great..Thank You for sharing Your journey & can't wait to see your Results.. HAPPY HEALING!!
Congrats! Glad you made it and are doing well. Can't wait to see pics
Congrats on making it to the other side! I'm scheduled with Perry for 3/29, please take plenty of pictures. Also, what areas did you have lipoed?

Okay I am 12 days post op and so far i am loving...

Okay I am 12 days post op and so far i am loving my new body. I am still experiencing some tingling sensation in my lipo areas which i know is normal and my butt is starting to soften up a bit. I am still very swollen in the lower abs but I have not been dedicated to getting my massages so i know it will take a little longer for that to heal. Vajayjay still swollen a little but not as much and I have no problems with bowel movements.. I have gone everyday for the last 4 days. I wear my full garment faithfully with my waist cincher so i know this helps alot. I have been sitting since Day 6 using the yoga mat rolled up under my thighs and I am still taking my Vitamin C and iron pills. I returned back to work on Day 6 so I really had no choice but I do walk alot at work. Sleeping has gotten easier, still experiencing stiffness when i first get up but its not as bad.
I,m going to check out www.firstamericacredit.com. How much do you think you have to make to get a loan?
I noticed with my pics they do not do my body any justice. You look great and im sure greater in person. Keep in touch..a recovery buddy is always great. I was the one with my mom there and was leaving out as you were going into the exam room. do you remember?
You look great , I can't wait to see more pics ..how is your recovery coming along

I am 6 wks post op today..feeling good. My stomach...

I am 6 wks post op today..feeling good. My stomach is still a little lumpy in the lower abs and my butt is still a little hard in the mid area but it still jiggles. I still itch in my lipo areas and I notice that only happens when i have been wearing the garment all day at work but I take benadryl and it helps a little. I am still at 44" in the hips and 30" in my waist. I am real happy with my new body. I will not focus too much on the lumps in my lower abs because I know it will take longer for me to heal since I have not been getting my massages like I should. I really have been on the go since my surgery. I went back to work on Day 6 and that same week cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner and then prepared for my big 35th birthday bash on Dec 14th and Christmas shopping for the kids. I have been neglecting you guys and i apologize but i have been keeping a collage of my progress and I will update my pics when i get home this afternoon. I am suppose to be in Miami again after New Years for my post op visit so hopefully I will get to meet BBeautiful2. To all my bbl sistas going through this surgery, please be realistic. You are spending a lot of money to be a better "YOU" but you cannot expect an Amber Rose shape and you coming into this looking like Spongebob Squarepants! I have reviewed just about everyone's before and after pics and I think everyone looks 100% better than they did going into this. I went into this just wanting to get rid of my love handles and I wanted the illusion of a small waist. Everytime I start to critique myself I look at my before pics and I rethink everything! Be aware of the downfalls and do alot of research! I was on this website everyday for 6 mths before having my surgery so now that i am experiencing everything there are no surprises. My husband got real scared when i told him my vajayjay was swollen at 1wk post op but i handled it like a G and told him that its normal because I already knew what to expect. I never used a boppy pillow, it didn't help me. I took my yoga mat and a placed a towel on it and rolled it up. I placed it under my thigh and it lifts my butt off the seat. I also didn't use the pee cup or urinal, stand over the toilet and just pee. I don't drink gatorade but I do drinks lots of water and pineapple juice. I would usually buy cans of Dole Pineapple slices and eat the pineapples and/or make me a pineapple smoothie. I still sleep on my stomach with a bunch of couch pillows beneath me to elevate me and sometimes I would even make a bed on the floor or on my ottoman. Well ladies thats it for now. I will try to update more this afternoon but I promise i will upload the pics. Happy healing!
hi any more updates?
How are you girl? We haven't seen any updates from you lately, I hope all is well.
Lol..i know I slipping on my pimpin..i have been working Hella overtime..trying to get my money stacked back up..lol..I am doing well..booty still looking good..i am so happy with everything..I still have a lil fat in my lower back but it doesnt bother me..i have curves for days and I am healthy. Thanks for checking on me..i will update w/ pics tomorrow and show some love on ur page.

11 months later and still loving it

Hi dolls, its been a long time and my body is 100% healed and I have been back to my normal self. My current weight is still 165. I am loving my new bod and I still get compliments. It looks and feels so natural. There are no regrets. I dont workout in the gym everyday but I do walk on my lunch. Life has been busy and I just opened an online boutique while maintaining a full time job so everything is pretty hectic for me. Here are some updated pics for all my bbl sistas! Love you all!
Thanks for the info! U look great,keep up the good work homegrl! When i get my bbl i would love to buy a dress or two from u lol!
Looking good. he did an amazing job. Question, how does your stomach look after this surgery? Did you have extra skin from the pregnancies? i have had 2 babies myself and im scared of the extra skin just hanging around the mid section after i get my BBL and im forced to get a TT or a mini TT. Did the garment help tighten the mid section?
Thanks boo! My stomach has tightened. I dont have any extra skin but I did not have excess skin before surgery. The garment does help alot.
Miami Plastic Surgeon