Miami, Fl

I'm not actually reviewing the procedure yet, I'm...

I'm not actually reviewing the procedure yet, I'm trying to find out areas to avoid in Miami lol I've never been there and I'm thinking of staying at a vacation rental while recovering from surgery. Is Little Havana near SW 13th Ave a bad area? I wish some of the girls in Miami would open a recovery house or rent out rooms lol it would be so helpful.

May not be going to Miami after all

Things have changed at the office of the doctor I had chosen so I may not be having my surgery in Florida after all. If not, I will be having my surgery on the west coast. I hope I can find someone on this side of the states as good as the doctors on the east coast.

Have not had surgery yet. Office staff has been kind.

They one now!!! Just got off the phone with Jessica! an actual Home, room w/private bathroom ect.
Vanity does have a recovery house.. Like $1,700 for a week if I remember correct
I'm going to look that up! Thank you :)
I'm scheduled with Vanity Cosmetics in Feb it's in Miami and boy do I wish there was a recovery house there...totally understand...good luck on your journey!
Hi Shay! Congrats on your upcoming surgery. May I ask where you've decided to stay?
Still deciding on renting something from airbnb or staying at an over priced recovery home.
Oh darn. I wish I new someone in Miami lol one of the girls who has gotten surgery. They could make a killing opening up a room in their homes. Especially since they've been through it. Where in Miami is Vanity located? Is that the same as Vanidades?
Yes they are the same place.