LOVE IT LOVE IT. Thank You Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

I went to have the BBL on Dec 17th and Dr. Perry...

I went to have the BBL on Dec 17th and Dr. Perry is the BEST Doctor for the Job. I was from out of state and Dr.Perry made me feel right at home. He has Great bed side manners, he is truly compassionate and is great at what he does. He is creative and unique with his approach to his patients and he does not treat you like a number. Dr. Perry is the only man that I will say I love other than my husband! He is the BEST at what he does and he has my recommendation 100%

Did you get a tummy tuck and then continue wuth BBL???
Wow! You look Amazing! I want a BBL but I don't know if I'm too skinny. Originally I was gonna gain the weight they need then lose the excess after surgery but I'm afraid I'll lose the butt too! I weigh 105 lbs and am 5.4 ft. I don't know though. What yall think?
Hey hun you look gorgeous! Do you have update pics....I go in with him in June so it will really help me out!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Perry Exceeded all of my expectations and he spent as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions and he was responsive and attentive to all of my concerns and needs after the surgery. He is outstanding!