LOVE IT LOVE IT. Thank You Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

I went to have the BBL on Dec 17th and Dr. Perry...

I went to have the BBL on Dec 17th and Dr. Perry is the BEST Doctor for the Job. I was from out of state and Dr.Perry made me feel right at home. He has Great bed side manners, he is truly compassionate and is great at what he does. He is creative and unique with his approach to his patients and he does not treat you like a number. Dr. Perry is the only man that I will say I love other than my husband! He is the BEST at what he does and he has my recommendation 100%

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Perry Exceeded all of my expectations and he spent as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions and he was responsive and attentive to all of my concerns and needs after the surgery. He is outstanding!

Wow! You look Amazing! I want a BBL but I don't know if I'm too skinny. Originally I was gonna gain the weight they need then lose the excess after surgery but I'm afraid I'll lose the butt too! I weigh 105 lbs and am 5.4 ft. I don't know though. What yall think?
Hey hun you look gorgeous! Do you have update pics....I go in with him in June so it will really help me out!!
You look awesome! He did a great job.
YOU LOOK TOTALLY AWESOME..IM WAITING ON A QUOTE FROM PERRY. ITS BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS OR MORE BUT I LOVE HIS WORK. HE DOESNT JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE BOOTY HE SCULPTS AND THATS WHAT I LOVE
He is truly a sculptor. I can attest to that! He has done nothing but greatness - including me.
Nice.
did u have the mini tummy tuck also or just the bbl?
Dr. Perry did a great job.
Hey hun u look great! Do u know how many cc he gave you?
What made you decide you only needed a Brazillian Butt Lift. I look at all the surgeries available & I just recently started looking at the butt lift and thought this will be the best one for me. I had 1 c-section 20 years ago left me with a lap purse. I have a roll on my back and I have recently lost 10 lbs and about 15 inches. I am attempting to decide if I need a tummy tuck or just the BBL. I am looking for some guidance from others that have been where I am. Please help. Thanks
Hi I had 2 c-sects and was left with a huge lap purse as you can see in the pic and Dr.Perry did a mini tummy tuck which is just tighting the skin not the muscle and he did it along the c-sec scar so it actually looks better than how the scar looked before. I figured if I was going into surgery might as well do it all at once which is the BBL with an option of a mini tuck if needed. Hope this helps
Was the mini tuck included with the bbl price? He quote me 7k for stomach,back,n,flanks but he also said ineed a mini tuck for a prefect look
Awesome!! Your results are incredible! Thanks for posting, I am looking forward to doing my surgery with him..this gives me more piece of mind. Hope you're revovery is going wel!!
I'm thinking on going to him, where did you stay and how long did you need to stay? You look great!
I stayed for 7 days with Miriam and she did the massages that are needed. It was rough but once I got back home the 2nd week I was feeling much better. The massages during the first 3 days was almost comparable to child birth it was painful. Once the fluid is out you will feel a lot better.
ppl say she is mean but im sure she is just doing her job and they say she is getting as much fluid out as possible. is there a fee to pay miriam if u stay with her ? thank you any response
Wow, just noticed this post! I'm supposed to stay with Miriam, how was it? i talked to her briefly, from what I understand, all meals and massages are included as well, do I have that right? Also, I speak very little Spanish (Una mas cervesa! donde esta el bano? and THAZZIT) do you think that's going to be a problem? Message me if you want @Nikki - I was quoted $200/day
200 isn't bad. So after 4dys u leaving to.go back home?
1500 cc
Yes there is a fee, right now its 200 a night and that gives you a room to sleep and soup to eat while you stay there and the draining/massages. You will need a taxi or some one you know to take you to your appointments and to get your perscriptions. I was told before surgery this was included but found out afterwards that it was not. I wasn't happy about that.
Dam, r u.going to still stay.there?
You look good girl. He did an excellent job on you.
Wow, you look beautiful! Look at that hip-waist ratio! I can't believe the greaat skin retraction you got on your belly! I am due for lipo with Dr. Perry in less than a month (sooo excited). Does your belly skin feel the same with that retraction? Does it feel more...lax I guess is the word? I hopehopehope my results are even close to as good! Do you know how many CCs were removed/inected??
Thank you! I love the results. Right now the skin on my stomach feels tight and hard because the surgery was so recent but it is suppose to soften again after a while. Dr.Perry took a total of 3000 ccs I believe and transferred 1500 cc in each buttock.