2 weeks post op - mendieta - w/ pics - so sad :(

Okay ladies, I'm setting up everything as I write...

Okay ladies, I'm setting up everything as I write this, I haven't decided if i'm going to post pictures, i have a curvy body already so i'm so excited to see what kind of magic he really does! I'm out of state so I know i'll be paying for hotels & plane tickets but this is life changing so it's definitely worth it!

Little about myself, I'm 24 years old, been thinking about this surgery since I was 19 and although I always thought about going overseas I realized soon enough that I'd rather spend the extra cash. I know the surgery is 9850 but I expect a minimum of 4gs over the actual amount, hoping to get nice but not too expensive rooms. I wanted to ask though, what should I expect besides pain. I know costs go into body garments and a test for all my bloodwork and whatnot. I'm excited and nervous. I currently weigh 160 but I'm trying to be 145 for my surgery, I'm 5'4 so I'm small, I'd rather have a smaller frame. Losing my weight definitely, I hope he has availability for the summer, the faster I can bat this surgery out while I have the cash, the better it is for me! Please share your stories ladies! I promise to update soon as I get an official date.

Hey! I just booked mine last week and confirmed mine today. At the time they did have openings on aug 7 and aug 13 if you are looking for that month. The 9850 is also a june rate. They said I had to have a good reason why I couldn't do it in June to get the same rate...otherwise I think the rate is 11,000. But maybe you get in before then. Anyway, my date is aug 6th.

Fingers Crossed BBL Mendieta

Figures crossed. Soon as I get an email ill know if my date is still available! I'm so excited!

Thank you! I'm hoping ill be going in very very soon! :)

Waiting for my clearance!

Hey girls! Wednesday ill know for sure if it's a go! Ill post pictures soon! Can't wait!! Fingers crossed!!

Mendieta in a week!

Okay so this is officially happening. Medical clearance, hotel, flights, down payment. I am so beyond excited right now. I want to post pictures later, ill definitely be going into extreme detail of how the process is to help you ladies.

My birthday!

Just turned 25! So excited for this, biggest birthday to myself!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4th day post op w/ Dr Mendieta!

Hi ladies, okay, so I am psyched to tell anyone that needs advice what i went through, still pretty sore. This pain is not to be under estimated, any questions you have feel free. I'm a little shy but I do want to post pictures, my results are outstanding, i may just be even curvier than a kardashian. my butt.. still working on seeing if i'm satisifed with the size & projection but I hope that will all work out, still planning on losing 10-15lbs once I heal, wanna be a skinny minnie with a booty. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Booty baby great seeing you yesterday, please shy away from posting pics, remember the idea is to inspire. Xoxoxoxo
Hey girl I would love to see your pics. I can inbox you my email. So funny we were both at the same hotel at the same time. Wish I could have met you. I am 45 years old. I had lipo on my lower abs when I was 26 years old. I seriously would have done the BBL then had it been available! So excited for you!!!!
Please do post pictures. I posted mines today as well and got mine done by Dr. M. don't be shy it's a journey for us all. I hoping to go back for round two. I didn't get the booty I desired

Clearly 1020ccs is not enough :(

Okay ladies.. so I'm trying sooooo hard to be optimistic but it's only 2 weeks post op & I basically have NO projection. None. They said they gave me 1020ccs, I asked for my butt to be a little smaller than kim kardashian's & I showed up pictures with projection. Oh yes.. projection & I even used the word & I'm an optimistic person but this is killing me. It's SOOOOO far from what I wanted. Sooo soooo sooo far not even slightly close, I don't see that much of a difference between me & my previous butt. I'm hoping, actually emailed like a bagillion vets.. is this fluffing thing real? This thing needs to fluff :( ASAP! Lmao I'm just so sad, I hate wining but it's honestly breaking my heart because if I knew this I would have told him to make it huge so that it would have even been on the bigger side.

I'm so sadd :(

Pictures finally of my butt :( sad sad sad.. 1020ccs where?? & I can't find a good enough before pic but I wasn't that flat.. I was a little smaller.

Another pic!

Idk why it looks so lumpy in pics but it really isn't like that in person. This is my butt's "projection" at 2 weeks. I wanna cry :(

That's definitely not 1020ccs PER cheek. I'm sure it's 1020 in total but there's no way that's a liter in each cheek...
I just emailed them to find out. She told me per cheek. I swear ill flip if I find out it's in total.
I'm sorry your not happy. Hopefully he sculpted you well. Your still very early on. You will know what your working with at 3 months. Right now, do your best to follow the aftercare and get good nutrients and proper rest.

Another pic in garment.

Girl, Miendeta is a Grandfather in this game!  You're still very early out, just take it easy and let your body recover!  You'll be great. Don't worry!  God bless xoxo
Thank you sweetie! Means a lot! I'm starting to look at it from a far & it's got potential haha hope it just doesn't shrink anymore lol
If it means anything I think your booty looks great! ALTHOUGH Dr.M is conservative I think your butt will be much bigger when your waist goes down. and also Ive notice Dr.m's patients don't lose much volume because he injects in the muscle but anywho happy healing hun!

Feeling better :)

Okay so comparing my pictures from my preop, I honestly look 150x better. I'm gonna post some of my body & my booty does look much bigger than those pics. I think I just saw those pictures & honestly had a serious breakdown. I'll post more! Thank you guys for all your sweet words.

Booty baby I saw you in person and you looked amazing. Stop beating yourself up. :-) wait til the swelling goes down to judge
Hahaa thank you sweets, I just wish I had more projection but I might be going crazy but it looked a bit bigger today haha
Awww dont feel bad hun im sure u will fluff ! U look great thus far

Something strange..

Okay so I noticed something, I got a call from mendieta's office & they were just checking up on how I was feeling. We talked & I figured I'd bring up the fluffing since I'm still pretty sad about my butt still (this emotional roller coaster is real) & the nurse dodged my question. Like literally answered my question in a completely different way. I even asked her "is it true or possible people fluff, get rounder & fuller" she legit again dodge my question which then obviously made me feel even more paranoid & crappy. Ugh guys it's hard but I'm sucking it up & waiting for the 3-6 month mark. I just prayyyyy this thing rounds out. Sadly a round 2 just isn't in the financial cards for me :(

I'm in the same boat as you gf. He gave me 1,100 cc each cheek and It looks the same to me. I wants it huge too...it's seriously so sad and depressing. My bf is so annoyed of me whining too so I just turn to real self now. Lol. I'm only 8 weeks post op so I'm praying the fluffing gods bless me, he did amazing work on my waist tho. Love that but the booty it's better then before but not what I wanted.oh well tho can't do anything about it now. Best wishes Hun, your not alone :)
I meant 8 DAYS! Lol
Omg. So sorry. Good luck hunnie. Im waiting for fluffing gods also.
Dr. Mendieta