Dr.Perry BBL - Miami, FL

I've finally gotten my quote from Dr. Perry. He...

I've finally gotten my quote from Dr. Perry. He quoted me 8,200 the areas he suggested I have liposuctioned include the abdomen, back, flanks, arms, inner thighs and KNEES (has anyone had this are done the Knees). I'm a little taken back with the knee region...I'm 5'2 147 pounds. I will be emailing him to set up a phone consult and ask him about this Knee thing hes suggesting.....Time to start saving for my Dream Booty. Good Luck to all the Ladies and Men out there beginning there journey.

SX Date Confirmed March 3, 2014

Here's the scoop thus far; I spoke to Norma expressed to her that I would like to make payments towards my procedure so by the time March rolls around I'll be paid in full (I'm scared of loans ect) she advised that she will open up a file for me with my name height weight address telephone number and will keep track of my payments. Payments can be made with her over the phone the best news for me to hear is its ABSOLUTLY fee free! The minimum deposit I needed to put down was $750 (I put down $2,000). Although Dr.Perry's prices like many others may go up (which is completly normal) my deposit secures the quote he gave me. Also for those who wish to lay-away ya booty like myself Norma is in the office Tuesday and Thursday to process payments any other day she works from home and will not be able to take payments. Also I just received an email from her stating shes mailing the RX's for my pre-op labs which cannot be older than 20 days prior the surgery (mental note taken-CHECK). I have ALOT of planning ahead of me as all the vets know and the untouchables that have started their journey like myself are aware of. I'm overwhelmed with the thought as far as child care I have a 4 year old I'm sure my mom will take good care of her but I haven't told her yet. my family and friends are anti elective surgery of any kind :( I'm going to wait to tell anyone bc I don't need any negativity about my decision. Also, I'm totally open to a buddy or buddies lol. That's it for now.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi NYCMami are you still scheduled for March 3rd?
Hey nycmami, how long did you wait to hear back from him? It's going on two weeks now over here.
Hey girl! I got the same email. I did have my phone consultation with him last week and he explained thoroughly the areas he will be doing lipo on. When he mentioned knees....I was like really...lol! But after talking to him it was more clear. What he meant is the inner portion of ur knees and with me...I need it. Tho mine aren't too bad but it sure will help. I'm 5'2" at 167 after having my third baby in November. He also gave me the same quote...hoping to get mine done in a couple of months!!! Oh u technically don't have to email him to set up a phone consultation cuz I emailed him and didn't hear back for almost a week so I called the office. Norma will let u know when the best time to call him cuz most of the time he'll be in surgery. So best bet is to call the office for ur phone consultation. Good luck on ur journey!!!
Thank you Hun for your feed back I'm happy knowing although he raised his prices a bit it wasn't just me lol. I was actually suppose to call Norma (was she nice to you?she such a sweetheart over the phone with me) today and it totally slipped my mine, I'm going on an all girls trip to Puerto Plata on the 23rd you would think at the speed I'm going trying to get last minute things I was running away from a blazing fire..(I'm dreading wearing a bathing suit) I'm going to call the office first tmrw am and put down my deposit ideally I wld like my surgery date in November or beginning of the new year. Do you have a surgery date yet? I know you want your new booty in a couple of months have you started preparing? Isn't it a bit overwhelming or is it just me? Between the vitamins pre surgery and post surgery, massages and the biggest headache of all The infamous life changing body shaping gadget lol THE FAJA! There's just tooo many different brands and then there's butt in or butt out, thong no thong short shorts or long short Fajas I swear then you have the worry of the creases it may cause. Ok I'm going to stop I need to relax I'm sorry lol. But one last thing Dr.Perry believes in a smooth garment but I'm Latin and I'm a strong believer in compression. I'm def going to ask him about my Faja dilemma I'm sure I'm not the only one that has gone crazy over thinking this..take care girl and sorry again for my mini venting session! We're going to be future Perry Dolls SUPER SUPER STOKED!!
No worries...lol!! I know what u mean! I've been on this site day in and day out!! My husband already knows the drill when I'm on my phone all evening...lol! I'm not sure what type of garment he provides but I'll also be buying a couple of my own as well. My sister has gotten her bbl done here in MN so she knows where to find good garments. I'll find out the website and let u know. I prefer wearing the butt out so it won't compress my new booty...lol! I'd probably go with the longer ones since I'll be getting pretty much every part of my body lipoed. I don't have a date yet an haven't put down my deposit just because my sister is moving to FL this summer and have not gotten a def date on her move yet so once I find out exactly when she's moving I will then put my deposit down. I'm hoping within a few months. I have so much going on with planning so many upcoming events I barely have time to think...lol! I def wanna get right before October cuz I have my son's 3rd bday in October, my only daughter's 1st bday in November and also mine and my oldest son's 10th bday in early December!!! I have an event to plan every month for the rest of this year!!! Busy busy busy!!! So I know the time will get here quick.
Lol!!! Tell it girl!!!! I def hear you! This is all I can think about, talk about. My boyfriend just tell me that I have it bad!!!!!!!! Which I do. Dont get me started on the Faja. I'm preparing a list as I'm replying back to you. There are so so many things to get, and thats not including hotel, and airfare. My o' My, And those infamous massages, Agggh Ive been researching as where to go, how much for the sessions. Now, as far as clothes being that I'm going at the end od October, Im going to by a few maxi dresses and skirts at the end of the summer, and catch them on sell. We'll get it together! Im so on a budget these days w/ 2 kids mind U! Lord Jesus, help me!!! Grl thats my mini Vent session as well! lol
Good luck on your journey! I'm still undecided with my dr choice but I can't wait for my surgery
Thank you, take your time and do your research before deciding I'm sure you'll pick the right PS for you. Good Luck xox
I agree with NYCMami...take ur time and do ur research!! This website def helped me a whole lot! Women on here is a great support system and gives great feedback. After my sister got an unsuccessful $10k bbl...I made sure I researched everything I can possibly think of!!! For sure docs in FL is Perry, LaGrasso, Ghurani, and Salama....u should check them out. All great results and reviews! Most women loves yily's work but I don't wanna travel outside the country (DR). Do u have an idea of which state ur going to?? Start researching top docs in that area. That's how I narrowed it down plus my sister is moving to FL this summer so that's a plus!! I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel and my children can hang out with their cousins while I'm recovering....lol! Well good luck on ur journey hun!!
Well salama work is good and yily is all the way in DR really don't wanna go out of country I was leaning toward jimerson but his prices has gone up and dr Cortes is really good ass well I would still continue my research