The Golden Hands of a God - Miami Shores, FL

Pros: *Achieve a look that is unattainable...

Pros:
*Achieve a look that is unattainable through a healthy lifestyle alone
*Look better in clothes
*Look better Naked!
*I personally have experienced a boost in self-esteem after receiving this surgery

Cons:
*If you consider post surgery pain to be a con than that would be the only one, however, it does not last and certainly does not outweigh the benefits

Some new pics, will post better ones soon!

Hey guys, I just posted some pics. They're not the best to show results but there the only ones I have right now. I'll post better ones soon, hope these help!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had my BBL performed by DR. Perry in Miami, Florida and I could not be happier with my results. My overall experience was quite exceptional due to the attentiveness, the professionalism, and most importantly, the wonderful results for the most reasonable prices. First, the attentiveness of Dr. Perry and his staff was immensely constant. He answered all of my e-mails before surgery. In hindsight, all the questions I asked about surgery and about the results that were possible were answered with 100% honesty and accuracy. Also, there was even more attention showed for the post surgery care. For example, Dr. Perry showed up during one of the therapy/messages and checked on the results even before the post surgery check up. Second, Dr. Perry and his staff are extremely professional. The preparation for surgery involved exceptional attentiveness (keep in mind I also had to take out a loan which was a whole other process besides what Dr. Perry requires) but due to the help provided by his staff it was quick & easy, with wait times being very short. Radically, Norma, Dr. Perry’s assistant, is a very relatable, sweet, beautiful, classy, and efficient individual. Finally, from the surgery itself, I ended up with wonderful results for the most reasonable price out there. Most significantly, my results are beyond my previous expectations and being on the Internet for hours upon hours there is no other surgeon that I found with talent of his caliber for such reasonable prices. This review is not to narrow your view on who to choose for your surgery, but to simply inform you that Dr. Perry is one of the most elite in the business and offers nothing but pure honesty, care, and beyond spectacular results and unlike many surgeons I came across on the internet, he does not have to glamorize his after photos online to prove it. He does not promise to make you look like your favorite celebrity, but evaluates your individual body type and gives an honest opinion on how YOUR RESULTS will turn out. Also, There are surgeons out there that will perform the surgery to produce the results they would like to see. Dr Perry, however, used his expertise along with the style and size I described that I would like, which, resulted in a BBL that was better than I could have dreamed of. Hopefully, you will take Dr. Perry into deep serious consideration when choosing your surgeon and best of luck to you in your journey.

Hey hun...your body looks fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing new pics. I'm scheduled with Dr. Perry on Feb 25!
Thank you and good luck hun!
Thank you!
You look so gorgeous. Your but is giving life. Its so perfect and plump.
Thanks so much!
Can you post some recent pics
Hey have you lost any volume since you got 700-800cc? That's how much I was told I was going to get but I'm afraid of loosing volume. I just want a nice bubble butt but want the end result to be somewhere close to yours, so I'm not sure if I should ask for more before hand incase I loose volume? Do u have any more pix ?
the compression garment does not cover the arm but I don't think its necessary.
Yes it was worth it.
Did he provide you with any arm compression garments or anything?
Do you feel that the arm lipo was worth it?
Can't wait to see your updated pic's you are 9 months or so post-op.
Hey I will post some more soon. They are getting lighter every month.
Any recent pics? How did the incisions heal?
Hi I was also wondering about the incisions? Did you scar?
Thank you. My incisions are lighter then before and I will be posting more pics at the 6 month mark of my recovery in October to show how they look when I am way further into my recovery stage. Ask Dr. Perry how to reduce scars.
Hi Real-Girl, your result really looks amazing. How are you doing with your lipo incisions? They look a little darker in the picture, are they noticeable or fading? I am thinking about going with Dr Perry, but I am afraid of getting permanent scars on my back and butt.
Thanks for answering my question, I am a little bit undecided to how much I want in each so I'm trying to look and compare.
I believe it was between 700-800 cc's per cheek. I do not remember exactly how much he injected though.
How many cvs did u get in each buttock???
If you e-mail Dr. Perry he will answer all your questions about the price and what is and is not inclusive. Good luck! I am sure you will look fabulous as you are in good hands.
hey what all comes with the sx what do i need to buy help im going to perry 7-11-2012 help me pls inbox me call me put it up here i dont care but just pls help im so happy about this sx :-)
Thank you. Yes, the results have only improved and I would definitely recommend him as a surgeon especially if you are having a BBL done.
Thx I'm waiting for him to get back with me about my pics