Hi guys!! I was wondering if any of you guys had a...

Hi guys!! I was wondering if any of you guys had a BBL procedure with either of these doctors? I have done extensive research and decided these are my two favorites. I know Dr. Salama has a long waiting list but that is not an issue for me at all. I need a couple more months to finish saving the money to pay for the procedure and if he is the best, then waiting is not an issue at all. I am 26 yrs old. I am a personal trainer, and I am in great shape, unfortunately when I am at peak shape I loose my butt. I am aware that I would have to gain about 15 lbs for the procedure and I am 100% ok with that as long as the results are worth it! I have done long distance consultation with both doctors, Dr, Pazmino was AMAZING, talked with me over the phone for an hour. Showed me what he could do with my pics and I was impressed to say the least. DR Salama, just sent me a quick email with barely any specifics and wasnt very detailed at all. The thing with Dr. Salama is his works speaks for himself. His before and after pictures are very impressive. Unfortuntely Dr. Pazmino only has like five before and after pics to look at online. And the fact that Dr. Salama barely had time for a over the phone consultation and is booked for like a year might even be a good sign, right? Please let me know what your experiences have been. Thanks for your help!!!

you look amazing is it okay to use you as a wish pic?

I actually decided to go with TEAM SALAMA! I put...

I actually decided to go with TEAM SALAMA! I put down my 10%deposit to secure my date. My surgery will be August 15th.

I Know I have a long ways to go but I think about...

I Know I have a long ways to go but I think about it everyday. Here are some pics from before. I am a personal trainer and have always known I have a great fiqure but I want just a little bit more of projection, ad hips. I have an hourglass shape but there is a part were my hips could be a lot more round and instead it looks kind of straight. Well, ttys ladies.

Never mind, she erased it. =)
You look awesome. If I were where you are, I don't know if I'd consider a bbl. Your before is my ideal after.
Aww, thank you!

Hi Ladies! Hope you are all doing well and had a...

Hi Ladies! Hope you are all doing well and had a great christmas and new years! 2013, here we come! Its the year of my surgery but still got a looong way to go, August 15th. Right now I have being kinda struggling with what weight to focus on. I am normally 123-125 lbs. Since I decided to do the surgery, and I am actually back to school to become a Paralegal (so I am not doing the personal training thing anymore) I have gained about ten lbs. It still looks ok on me. I can carry it well, and I know 135 lbs on a 5-3' girl sounds like a lot, but a lot of it is muscle. But I am at that point I know if gain any more weight it will start to show on parts I don't really want it to. This is the heaviest I have being on my entire life! It's just different being at this weight, nothing bad, just not used to it. I think I might loose 5 lbs or so and just gain the remaining 10 or 15 lbs when Im closer to the date. Well ladies, Ttys! Love, Lala85.

A little disappointed...

Hello Ladies!!! Well, just wanted to update you. My surgery is on August 15th and yesterday was the first day I actually met Doctor Salama. I live about a four hour drive away from Aventura Florida, so my first consultation had been online. When I had sent him my before picture about 8 months ago Dr. salama had advised me to gain about 10-15 lbs. Since that picture until today I have gained about 7 to 8 lbs, but yesterday when he actually met me in person he advised I still have to gain at least 10 lbs preferably 15lbs. That was a big blow! I thought I was almost done with the weight gain and I found out Im not even close. Another thing that was somewhat disappointing yesterday was that I asked him if he believes the results you can see after two to three months post op are pretty much permanent, and his answer was somewhat disappointing. He wanswered that this surgery hasn't been around for too long so its hard to really answer yes or no. Although I appreciate his honesty it was REALLLLLLLLY hard to hear that. It made me question if this whole process is worth it: the money $$$, the pain, the weight gain, the time off, the post op etc. Don't get me wrong, I want the results I am just scared my results will fade over time and all this effort wasn't worth it. I would Love to hear from some post op ladies who are 9 months or more post op. Thank you girls!!!
I feel you on this one, I thought about losing projection over time and wanted to say forget it. I will just do my TT. Bit then I said, I have no butt right now so any butt that will stay over time will be he'll of a lot more then i have now. Some is better then none in my case. But i believe enough will stay and we will be happy.
i hear u girl, i love salama for his honesty and to be honest with u is the one of the main reasons why i pick him in the first place. I was sorta disappointed myself at the last second consultation i had with him where i was not guaranteed a big behind due to my body frame and having a "short butt" , so that made me question myself why i was doing this, is it worth it ?? . I live 4 hours away myself and drove all the way to miami to and i was so the entire day , i felt just miserable . But at least he was honest and did not sugar coat anything just to gt ur money. Then i realize one thing , if we really want this just got to follow ur gut instinct , he will give more than i have now if u follow his instructions correctly . I had to gain weight myself as well, i was 108 and now i m 125 , huge difference on small person like myself (5'1) . BTw, i m also a paralegal.. great profession, been doing this for 10 years now. wishing u the best of luck in everything, but i strongly believe salama is a great choice
Wow, we have a lot in common =) If you don't mind me asking, where do u live? I live in Tampa.

Just sharing another pre-op

I have been eating like crazyyyyy and finally see some weight gain, some has actually gone to my butt. I love what I have already just want more of a bubble butt
You look great already!!!!!!! I would call Salama back and tell him your concerns ! ! ! If you voice to Nancy your questions, I am sure that he will give you a call.
Thank you girl! I sent Ruben all my questions and his reply put my doubts to rest.
I've seen plenty of post op 9 months that have recently posted. I agree ur body is bangin already but if u want to have a fuller butt this is the way to go, squats dont work for everyone! Stuff yoyr face girl it will be worth it in the end..i can gain 10lbs in a week lol but I know if u have fast metabolism its hard! Ive been on this site for almost a year and have seen plenty results and confident Dr. S will give me a better shape and whatever booty stay will be better then what I had!

Some pre op pics and my wish pic.

As the date approaches I get more and more excited and think about the procedure what feels like 24 hours a day. Here I posted another pre-op and my wish pic! I am eating everything I have ever wanted to eat and still have a good ten lbs to go, can't deny it has been fun! Happy Healing ladies.

Another wish pic, and counting down the days!!!!!

Girls, Im sooo freaking excited and a little nervous too. Im just hoping I saved enough for the days I will be off work and I also can not stop thinking about how the procedure will turn out. Im praying all this hard work will be worth it. Well, happy healings ladies, ttys.
Hun I had my surgery 10 yrs ago when the BBL was $21,500 alone with lipo only...I'm here years later for TT the BBL ain't goin no where...I exercise as well...I had to regain 20 lbs for sx....it's worth it and the weight you gain..leaves...you go in one way come out a BBL Beauty...the best thing since sliced bread....
You are sooo right about the weight gain. It is rare when you get to gain a ton a weight (eating everything you want) and not have to work to take it off! ITS AWESOME. Thanks for your input, really helps to hear from someone 10 yrs post op.
Yes...now for this surg I was advised not to gain..and not to lose...Yes!!!

Closer and closer!

Hi la

Closer and closer

Hi ladies! I have one month to go and it's starting to sync in that this is really happening. I did my blood work this week but don't get my results till Monday, hopefully everything will b fine. Weight gain is going great, I'm almost at my target weight. Well, ttys girls.
Hi lala, we met @ Dr. Salamas office for the consultation back in may. I was with my sister, remember?. Well, im DonaBella98, 5'2, 121lbs. the day we met I was 118lbs & Nancy told me.to gain some.weight but dr Salama said.that I was ok & he could get about 1000 ccs in each.butt. However, I just.read.a review where the girl 135 lbs, 5'1 just got 780 ccs. Im very confused about how many ccs I may get. Therefore, if u want ur wish pic.butt, I believe u may need 20 more lbs to be on the safe.side after fat reabsorbed. Mine is on September & I'll try to gain more weight. Look @ my profile so u can see my body shape & compare. Wish u luck in ur upcoming surgery. Will be following ur journey:)
Hey how r u? I remember you from my consultation :) I have been gaining weight. I think I'm probably twelve lbs heavier than when I saw you, I still got like a month and I'm trying to gain a good five more pounds. :) look forward to following your journey as well, we are bbl sistas lol. Best of luck!!
thanks, I just gained 3 lbs since May. I've been taking vitamins & drinking 8 Oz of protein shakes daily & is not helping that much. Any suggestions will be appreciated:). Good luck on ur weight gain..urs is coming soon..yayy!!

Officially cleared for landing!

So I am cleared for surgery thank god. One less thing to do! Counting down the days and adding on the pounds....CANT WAITTTTT.
Hi lala, glad ur clear for surgery:p..what was ur iron levels? How many iron pills have u been taking
Im not sure of my iron level girl. The place I did all the blood work faxed the results and clearance letter straight to Dr. Salama's office, I didn't even pick up the results. I started taking my iron pills about two weeks ago, so about six weeks pre-op. How is everything coming along with you? Excited?

Reached my goal weight.

Hi girls! So I have finally reached my goal weight of 150lbs. I have two weeks to go until my surgery and I think about it every minute. I am just hoping and praying that the results will be worth it. I believe in Dr. Salama, and I have done everything in my power to make this work. I have gained about 20-25lbs from my initial weight, and am going to do everything to follow all the post-op instructions. I am So excited, the days are going by sooo slow.
Good luck! im on the 8th maybe ill see u around!
Good luck to you too!! I'm sure we will run into each other in the waiting area w our fabulous new booties :)!!!

Another wish pic

Here is my all time favorite wish pic that I believe should b very obtainable for my body type.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery, I hope everything goes well for you and you have a smooth recovery!

Thank you!!! =)
Good luck on everything!! let us know how it all goes, Im also going through Salama but still have a long wait ahead of me, but would love to hear what you do after you get your big booty!! lol

Two more days!

Well, it is finally here. I have two more days until my surgery. I went shopping today for the robe and the gauzes. I am packing my bags and I drive to Miami tomorrow. I have a pre-op consultation the 14th and then it is the DAY. I am glad it is here for various reasons, 1. NONE of my clothes fit me anymore, lol! 2. well, IM getting a new booty DUH... Well, Ill keep you girls updated with pictures. XOXO
Sending prayers your way love I'm doing mine nov 6:with ghurani and I'm dieing to see your outcome cuz I'm 5'2 145 ilbs I want your advice if I should lose or gain you aew already beautiful you are gona come out perfect praying for u good luck can't wait ti see pics xoxo
Thank you soo much for your prayers and support. I'll let you based on my outcome if I believe you should gain or loose weight, although those proportions sound about right on. ;)
Sending positive vibes your way! Good luck!

Added inner/outer thighs

So I had my preop appt. today. I decided to go ahead an add inner and outer thigh. He said that by adding that I should be able to get about 1200ccs on each side. ;) I also decided to add them because it doesn't require an extra incision, which is a awesome! Well ladies, thank you for your support... I'll post some pics tomorrow. Xoxo
with your buttocks u should be fine, you have an excellent size already. 1200 would definitely be too much for me though
I ended getting 1100 ccs. My butt looks huge, but I know it'll go down plus I wanted it BIG ;)
U already have a great body good luck

I'm Post Op now

So I believe he gave my 1100 ccs on each side. So far I am head over heels w my results. I got the tiniest waist, hips for days, and butt is huge. Now let's pray it stays that way! Anyways, as you can tell I'm trying to focus on the positive and not the pain. I do have to say, when you wake up it is hell. The car ride sucked but thankfully I'm only 3 miles away. But since I got home and I took my beloved pain killers I am feeling soooo much better. Also, thanks god I bought the face down pillow, not sure what I would do without it. I'll post pics tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Right now I'm trying to lay down as much as possible. So far, I couldn't be happier thank god. Xoxoxo
Thank god every went well love we look a lot alike there for I'm dieingg to see your result hope you have a speedy recovery Im so anxious to do mine aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol xoxox
Ty :)!
Happy healing, I know you looks great

Post op

Omggg hope you feel better soon!!! Happy healing
Ty ;)

Post-op

Finally post-op
Aghhhhhhh you butt is ENORMOUS! !!! I love it!!!!! I hope ghurani gives me same results hope you feel better today :)
Ty sweetie! I know dr. G will do great w u, he is very talented.
Looking good! Any tips I'm going in for surgery on Nov 22nd.

Day 2

Very painful day

I woke up feeling just as bad as the day before. I had to go see the nurse so she could take off my garment and some gauzes. WOW, that was very painful. I'm supposed to shower today but I'm so scared, idk how im going to put up w the pain of taking the garment completely off and putting it back on. I think I might do it tomorrow instead. Well ladies, ty for your support and prayers.
Love your results so far! I'm scheduled for Nov 15, can't wait ;) how many cc's did you get?
If you don't mind me asking how long will you be staying after BBL? I'm scheduled for Nov. 5th and don't know how to schedule my flight.
I'm schedule nov 3 and having the same issue

Post op

Congrats girl you made it to the other side, we are salama bigbooty sistas now I'm 6 months po dr salama Changed my life. Aftercare is the key now to maintain and get tbt best results
You look awesome! Ty.
Wow, you were able to gain A LOT of weight!  I love your waist, shape looking so right already!  Congrats!

Hourglass

You looked great before now you look amazing. Congrats.
Aww thank you sweetie!

Almost a week post op

I can't believe it has already been almost a week. I did my first massage yesterday and I'm doing another tomorrow. My results are amazing, everything I hoped for, thank god. I'm just praying I don't loose much projection in this next couple of weeks. I'll keep you girls updated. Xoxo

Post op pic

wow..you look fantastic sweetie!!..xoxo
Wow girl your results are nice! He really hooked you up, i can't stress enough how important aftercare is, I'm 6 months today
I know, and it is a very demanding recovery. Massages, garments, not being able to sit. I can't think of any other plastic surgery procedure that has so many long term post op demands. But thankfully Dr. Salama gave us results worth doing all of this for. =)

Waist is sooooo tiny

Im in love with my buttt, but I wasn't expecting how much change I would see in my body shape. Since I was an hour glass already I didn't think there was going to be much difference, oh boy was I wrong. I love what he did with my hourglass. My garment is a medium but I had to put an XS corset on top of it because it wasn't compressing my waist area, and the XS is already getting too big. I swear Dr. Salama is a god. What a talented man!!!!!
Damn! He did that! You look amazing! I am speechless!
TY! Im still can't believe it myself...Im soooo happy with my results thank god.

TIPS for people considering this surgery

1. The secret to success with this surgery is two things: the surgeon, and how well you follow post op instructions. Do your research. I know it is not a cheap procedure, but sometimes it is better to go with the best surgeon once, and have the body of your dreams, than have to go for round 2 with a "less experienced" surgeon.
2. The recovery is no joke!! I have had plastic surgery before and consider myself someone who can handle pain relatively well. I truly underestimated how rough this surgery is. I am not saying this to discourage u, I couldn't be happier I did it, but to inform you so you can make your decision. Once the pain is not the issue, the post op care for this procedure is extremely demanding. I am not working because I am in school right now. I truly don't know how people who have jobs that require sitting do it. I had to take this quarter online to ensure I can properly recuperate.
3. Depending if you are local or not, you are going to spend A LOT more than just surgery. Even though I live in Tampa I am lucky enough to have my best friend live literally three miles from Dr. Salamas office. But if not, I would have had to pay for 11 nights of a hotel room. Medication, massages, days you are off work, possibly a garment or corset, face down pillow or massage table, new clothes etc. Keep that in mind when saving for surgery.
4. You need a caring responsible person with you 24/7 for at least the first 4 days.
5. Have realistic expectations. With breast implants you can form a clearer image of your results depending on the size of implant you choose. The thing with this procedure is you simply do not know how your particular body will react and change over time.
After taking this information into consideration, and doing your proper research then I think you are at a better position to make an informed decision. I am only a week post op, but so far I am SOOOOO glad I did it. Dr. Salama is so talented and exceeded my expectations, and trust me.. I had high expectations. Feel free to ask me any questions. Happy healings!
Congrats you look awesome
Thank you sweetie.
Love your results, what corset are you using?

Allergies

Yesterday I woke up with a small allergic reaction on my body. I had small red dots on my arms, armpits, and breast. I had been instructed to call Ruben with any complication or issues. And only contact Dr. Salama in case of emergency. I called Ruben and texted soo many times and he didn't get back to me. He finally responded like six hours later asking : who's this? Thankfully I had no real emergency or complication or else I would have been in trouble. Another thing I was not pleased with is I have never seen Dr. Salama again. Not when I woke up for surgery, not the next day for my check up, or any other check up after that. Thankfully the nurses and the rest of the girls have been really great and knowledgable and I have felt comfortable asking them questions about my recovery. Thankfully the allergic reaction went away, and my body and butt look amazing. I have lost almost no volume in my butt thank god! Well ladies, happy healings a to all!
That body giiiirrrlll is BAD ASSS!! You make me want to definitely go to him again for my round 2. I went to him for the 1st round but due to me gaining me weight and a slight asymmetry of the buttocks I am going to him again....or Yily. I am not sure yet.
Thank hun!!! I have been looking at your pics for months! It is amazing how you grew considerably between 3 months and six months. Question? how big do you want to go on round two, ccs? Just wondering because I think you look unbelievable already.
Maybe a little bigger and rounder. And I want injections o me hips. Really I'm just worried about having more of an hour glass shape and a teeny tiny waist

Picturessss

Just an fyi. If you are using neosporin or bacitracin they are a lot of people allergic to both of these. What garment does Salama use on you? I am trying to find a better one than Dr. M used on me. I really think girl you got the bod you wanted!
Lipo Express.

ANother pic

you look amazing !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your results!!
thank you sweetie!
Your bodddyyyyy is on point!!!!! Watch out for the haters!!! By some hater spray please from amazon or something!! Girl , this is really one of Salamas best ever!!!

Family Drama

Hello ladies, how are you? So, they removed my drains today and I return to Tampa tomorrow. My friend and her boyfriend are driving me back. Btw, drain removal doesn't hurt AT ALL. I literally didn't feel it. I was like"that's it?". Thank god... one less thing to worry about. However one thing I AM worried about is I am going to see my family soon. Two days ago I sent my mom some pictures and she was very concerned. She says my butt is way too big and that looking that way can affect me negatively in life. I think she is totally over reacting but I know my family is going to give me so much shit for this surgery. I know some of you might just say" whatever, it is your life." But, my family and I are very very close. They are sooo supportive and love me soooo much. If they dislike the results is because they truly mean well and want the best for me. Have any of you girls had this issue? How have you handled it? Thank girls!!!
Good god lol..I'm not even gay but your body is a 10!
awww. thank you...makes me soo happy to hear that.

Before and After

Difference adding hips makes.! Also if you look closely at my before pic you can tell the widest part of my hips was not a smooth transition from waist to hip, but it was lower down my leg. What we did was lipo my outer thigh in order to remove that excess fat on the side of my thigh and inject it higher to give me that perfect coca-cola bottle shape. Btw, that before pic is BEFORE I gained the extra pounds for the surgery. Hope this helps. Xoxo.
Great review!
=)
I understand, my family is EXTREMELY against it. My parents make fun of me a lot. But oh my gosh you look amazing! All I got to say is DAT ASS

FINALLY BACK HOME

You look amazing you had a great foundation to start with what are your measuremenys now
Thank you!! I am not taking my measurements. I don't want to obsess over if I have lost an inch or not. Just personal preference.
Omg u look amazing ...do u have instagram ? I would like to see ur results in about a month ... u look really great... prob best resulta I have ever seen

Lost a little volume

Im a little sad because I noticed I have lost some volume. I think it is a mixture of loosing a little volume AND getting used to your new booty. At first when you saw your reflection you had to glance twice because you didn't recognize yourself, but after a little while you get used to that new figure and is not surprising anymore. I was aware of the volume lost but it is still discouraging. Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well. TTYS, Lala.
I think you are the best I have seen ...congrads girlie
Wow. thank you sooo much sweetie, that means a lot!!
Love your results

New Pics

First time wearing jeans.
U look AMAZING!!!!
TY =)
All I want is your waist. .. oh my gawd..... you look like a Barbie! !! You make Barbie look like she could some work done. ...

Uncomfortable Subject

Well, I know this is not the most comfortable thing to share but I am semi freaking out and also want to know if this has happened to anyone else. About eight days ago I started getting super bad diarrhea. I mentioned it to the nurse who said that happens sometimes when you take too many antibiotics. Antibiotics kill bacteria, they aslo happen to kill the "good" bacteria needed for proper digestion. She advised me to stop the anitbiotics and start something you can buy over the counter called Pro-biotics. She said that if it persists for too long I had to go see my usual doctor because it can be something else that they have to test for. I didnt really ask her what that something else was because I always tend to expect the best and I thought the isssue would be resolved with the probiotics thing. Well over a week later I STILL have diarrhea. I am soo fraking broke from all the crap I had to buy for the surgery and I am not currently employed becuase I am going to school so I have no health insurance. I researched what are the possibilities of complications with this type of situation and it said that in certain cases some patients develop some weird bacteria called C. difficile. It seems to be somewhat serious and pretty expensive to treat. I AM SOOOO FUCKING MAD AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW, excuse my language. I don't have the money and I think that it might be what I have since I am still having the same symptoms. Has this happened to anyone else??????? Thanks girls, Ill keep you posted with what happens. Thanks for all the compliments =)
I found this though it might help... Sorry it's a lot. You look wonderful hope you feel better!
You’re referring to a dangerous intestinal infection caused by a bacterium known as Clostridium difficile, or “C. diff.” C. diff bacteria, and the spores they produce, are not just in hospitals; they’re everywhere. And they’re not just in the environment around us; they’re also inside many of us, in our intestines, along with trillions of other bacteria. Most of the bacteria in our gut can’t hurt us. In fact, some of them actually help us, such as by making vitamins we need. And even though many of us harbor C. diff bacteria inside us, in healthy people they’re rarely a problem. But it has become a problem in hospitals for three reasons. First, hospitals do have C. diff bacteria. So if patients don’t already have C. diff bacteria in their intestines when they are admitted to a hospital, they can acquire the infection during their stay. That’s especially true for those who require long hospital stays. Second, many people who are hospitalized have immune systems weakened by illness, and it’s harder for them to fight off any kind of infection. The third reason hospitalized patients are particularly susceptible to C. diff infection is antibiotics. When you take an antibiotic — as many people who are hospitalized do — it doesn’t kill just harmful bacteria; it also can wipe out the good bacteria that always live in your body. Normally these good bacteria control any C. diff bacteria that may exist in your large intestine. That’s because they outcompete the C. diff bacteria for food, which keeps the numbers of C. diff relatively small. But when antibiotics wipe out the good bacteria, C. diff can take over. C. diff bacteria cause symptoms by producing toxins. These toxins produce a range of symptoms, from mild to life-threatening. Mild: watery diarrhea and belly cramps. Moderate: a lot of diarrhea, belly pain, fever, nausea. Severe: high temperature, severe diarrhea, dehydration, dramatic bleeding from the intestine. Critical: C. diff paralyzes the colon and causes it to expand. The wall of the colon can weaken and develop a hole. Surgery may be required to remove the entire colon. There’s a high chance of dying. Fortunately, most of the time a short course of antibiotics prevents this cascade of events. To prevent infection during your hospital stay, insist that hospital staff wash their hands with soap and water. Liquid alcohol-based hand cleansers are less effective against C. diff. Ask about home health care as soon as you feel well enough. The shorter your hospital stay, the lower your risk of infection. If you do contract a C. diff infection, you will probably be taken off the antibiotic that triggered the infection. You’ll take a different antibiotic, one that will kill the C. diff bacteria.
Thanks sweetie....very informative!!

Semi Good News

I was extremely pleasantly surprised at how many sisters responded with advice and support about this issue I am having, Thank You!!. Yesterday I increased the dosage of the probiotics I am taking. I read somewhere that it might help. THankfully I had a relatively normal bowel movement today. Also my father arrives tomorrow from Venezuela. I called my uncle who is a Doctor in Venezuela and he sent me some medication to treat it. My father is bringing it, so if it persists Ill take it. Ill let you guys know how it goes. XOXO, thanks again for your help.
Hope it resolves itself, praying 4 u hunny.
TY! =)
amazing results girl!! biig bootyyy! how many ccs did you get in each cheek?

Almost four weeks P.O.

Well, ladies...I can not believe I am almost four weeks p.o. I have lost very little volume and still adore my results. I ended up taking the medication my dad brought me, in fact..Im still taking it. Im not sure if it was that or the probiotics but thank god my stomach is back to normal. I haven't sat at all yet. I was thinking once I hit the five week mark Ill start sitting a for short periods of time on the boppy pillow. Ill keep posting pics. TTYS, xoxo.
Sorry Hun nvm I see it !
You look great girl ! If you don't mind me asking ! How many ccs did you get in each cheek ?
@Lala85 I was reading your journey and checking out your pictures and Ms.Lady you look absolutely Amazing Dr. Salama did his thing on YOU he gave you a nice big A** & Hips I Love the Projection he did that's what I'm wanting in Dec wish me luck!!! And I'm so glad that you are doing so much better Thanks for sharing:-):-)

Four weeks post op

Wow, love your waist. Take care.
Omg can I use you as a wish pic? Your body is Perfect! By far and I'm 5'2! I need your shape! Perfect size butt not too big or small!

Loving my results!!

Amazing! Real live barbie.lol you look freaking fab doll, so happy for you
lol....thank you sweetie.
Okay so now I think I need to switch doctors. I want this shape.Everything is in order. He did all that with fat transfer, or a combo of iimplants and fat transfer?

I feel like a princess

I know it sounds childish... But I swear I feel like the fairest of them all lol... I loveee my body and results. They have held up amazingly... In fact, the get better as time goes by. I feel veryyy fortunate. ;)
You look amazing hun. Definitely my wish results too. Can i ask what were your measurements pre op?
Hunni, u just got added as one of my wish pix bc DAMN! Seriously, u look like a while new person! Damn Dr. Salama is a f-ing booty genius! Take care of that thang! LOL
awww. thank you =)))

Five weeks

I'm finally feeling like my life is back to normal. I'm driving, going to the gym, and finally leading a normal life. The only thing not "normal" is my body, cuz it's out if this world, lol ;)
Looking Great !!!! Love your results.
Ty ;)
Hi lala.. ur looking fabulous! Im 3 days post up & I haven't gone to do #2 yet. Any advice that can help? Also, how do u clean urself without touching the back drain?..thanks!

SIX WEEKS PO

Well, just wanted to update you on what's happening. My results look pretty much the same, THANK GOD I haven't lost volume. Im driving and sitting occasionally on my cushion. I sometimes sit at the very edge of a chair putting the weight on my upper hamstrings and not on my glutes, but I don't do this often. I am still sleeping on my stomach, honestly....Im pretty much 100% used to it by now so it doesn't bother me one bit. Im going to the gym but taking it easy and I have only done upper body weight training. As you know I go to school online, I am looking for a job at a law firm but in the mean time I was going to start bartending some weekends. I was a little worried about being at a place with second hand cigarette smoke for so many hours, but I think I should be fine, Im already six weeks po. have any of you girls had this issue? Well, ttys ladies.
Hi what is your height and measurements
Im 5'3", I dont take my measurements
Oh ok because im 5,2" and my bum is 45 and everyones telling me i dont need bbl cuz its big already but i wouldnt mind adding extra lol

New pic

Hi ladies! I'm already seven weeks p.o. I hope this reflect my final results or at least pretty close to it. Btw I did a bikini contest last week and won $1000 , surgery is already paying itself ;). The contest was at a night club... So it was dark enough you couldn't see the discoloration, because its still pretty obvious when you see me in the light.
You go girl!
;)
Loooooove!!!!!

Another pic

I love your shape, and dr.but if I many ask did you do anything in addition to get your waist to tiny? Was it the surgery or use of corsets/garments
My whole life I have had a tinyyyyyyyy waist. Adding hips just made it look even smaller. ;)
Oohhh ok well you look amazing!!!!!! Thanks for answering

Two months

Two months post op and loving my results more than ever.
You look great... lol I showed my girlfriend and shes like ...baby shes perfect. Lol hoping my results are close to your! :-)
Thank you sweetie!
do you know how much inches you gained in your butt what shape did you ask for? I may ask for the same as u surgery tuesday

Pics

Ten weeks

Ten weeks and loving it ladies. So happy I went through with it ;)
Beautiful !!! You are going to be my wish pic
Awww. thank you sweetie!!
Wow you look amazing sister!!! Please give me some helpful tips to having a successful recovery!

Do u see my pics off centered?

For some reason the pics look fine in the thumbnail but when I click on it it is completely cut off???
Love ur figure :) I'm jelly belly
Amazingggg
very good results - how many cc's did he inject?

Before and After

Two and 1/2 months

I'm so excited I'm almost at that three month mark. By three months I hope to have all the surviving fat, can't wait. Here's a new pic.
U r def my wish pic. We are similar in size me being 5'1" n my weight goal is 150 as well... My concern is not having a follow up visit with dr salama himself. Did they even give u a Wednesday as an option?
Thank you sweetie!!! Well, when I asked the nurse why havent I seen the Doctor, she was like :"YOU HAVEN'T?" They did not even know. She is like well, may be you can go tomorrow and see if you catch him in between surgeries. I honestly did not even bother to go and play the waiting game to catch a glimpse of him. But the nurses were very attentive and helpful so that kind off made up for it. Hopes this helps.
Best bbl results ever!! Seriously Hun your a banger!! I'm scheduled for 12/9 in DR with Dr. Contreras and I want to lose 10lbs to be 5'1 160.. I hope I can get results even close to yours! :)

12 weeks p.o.

How tight was your skin around your butt and hips? Im worried mine is very tight and wont allow loads of fat in those areas
I wanted to ask you if you found your face down pillow helped you out. I want to buy one today but I rather ask someone who has used one so I can know if it will help me after my bbl.

Three months po

I made it!!! The fat that I have now is for good! I'm loving my results, I swear I fluffed and i think in slightly bigger, could not b happier. Love u sisters, sry for the late responses to your messages, I don't check this too often.
I plan on going to Dr. Salama can i please get you pic as a wish pic? Its exactly what i want.
Of course you can =)
i would like to do the same lmao

Learning to move on

I feel very blessed that I chose Dr. Salama and that my results were everything I ever dreamed of. One thing I do believe is important, is to move on after your procedure is complete. I completely respect and understand girls who go for round two, three, or four, but if my advise is worth anything at all...becoming too obsessed with this is not healthy. If you sincerely think you need it, by all means go for it, but do internalize if you believe the decision is coming from a healthy place, or from unrealistic obsessive expectations. ANyways, I am three and a half months po and no fat loss really, my results are holding up wonderfully and I am feeling great, back to working out and leading a normal life.
Your body is absolutely the BEST works of Dr. Salama's that I've seen thus far! Wow you look incredible! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!
GIRL !!!! Your results are amazing. I am in love with your new body. when will you post some more recent pics. I think i want my body to look just like yours with a little less ass lol. but i am in love with the curves and everything :-) happy healings
Latina's rock :) we gotta stick together :) you look amazing boo!!!! I am the exact same height as you ! want to get down to 145-150 before sx.

Four months po

Thank you for all your kind words ladies. I just got home from the supermarket, and I had to call the manager because some of the employees were literally following me all through the stores. Beware, that will happen! Love u all!
glad you got what you wanted! My BBL is with Dr. Mendieta in 8 days in Miami. Hope it goes well. I was instructed to gain weight too. Hope I've got enough soon
amazing results doll! thank you for sharing very helpfull information :)
Girllllllllll!!! Wow...just wow.....you were beautiful before and simply gorgeous now, personally not a big ass fan but it suits you

9 Months PO

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here it is. Love you girls!
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OMGIAM IN LOVE WITH UR BODY. ITS A MUST I GET THE BBL WITH DR SALAMA
You look great and your results are amazing
You still look great

10 Months

congratulations sweetie!!!.. xoxo
When did ur waist start to get bk to normal after lipo
I'm very swollen but I noticed a change instantly ....the swelling is the worst I'm only 8 days post op
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is extremely talented. I could not have wished for better results. My only complain is I never saw him again after surgery. I did not see him when woke up, or the next day or the next. It would have been nice to see him for like 30 seconds after surgery just to be told "everything came out ok". Besides that, I can not complain. The results speak for themselves and I would recommend him to anyone who wants some serious booty and an hour glass shape.