FROM spongebob to HOURGLASS CUTIE WIT A BOOTY dr salama

I have a consultation for May 8th with Dr Salamas...

I have a consultation for May 8th with Dr Salamas and I have read alot of reviews on realself this has been the main source for informing myself on this procedure. To make a long story short I am 5'2 130bs mother of two princesess(1 & 2yrs old) I hated my body before them so I will not blame them for it, I blame genetics lol. I have researched for a long time on ways to get a more womanly figuire since i was in high school because Ive always got alot of attention due to a cute face but this awful body made me insecure. I basically have saved up and i'm ready to love my body so i can be a confident woman and that i beleive will make me a better mom. How u ask, well before you judge please remind yourself , ive had body image issues since a young girl now a young mother of two i want to be in the best shape (mind BODY; ) and soul ) to go on my daily errands and be confident this has inhibited me considering i am an outspoken person with a big personality and a little square butt ..awful lol so please join me on this journey and feel free to give any advice thank you.

Took these today , they're a little less graphic...

Took these today , they're a little less graphic lol and they give you a picture of what im dealing with. UGHHHH yeah i love wearing lingerie but hate how i look in it, talked to my boyfriend about this upcoming consultation and when we got into a tiny dispute guess what he said ...yep he said that he doesnt know why im wasting all this money when i need to buy a car and that im going to the look the same after it!! =( yeah and he always calls me spongebob and i love him and he knows i love myself so i try to be "confident" and laugh it off. This makes me want it even more because I am a google freak and I literally have spent months researching this procedure and I KNOW with Dr Salamas before and afters he will be able to get the job done.I think with the right surgeon to sculpt your body PLUS add volume to a flat butt and manly hips you can have gorgeous results! So I cant wait =) next week is my consultation ...from there it will be a COUNTDOWN and then I know my boyfriend will eat his words up lol
Can you put pictures please
Hey honey I am scheduled May 24 and like you I felt like this money could go to a million different places. But you have to do what makes you happy! No one on here will judge you, bc we all come with similar stories!
Good luck on your journey I'm scheduled for February 11 and I'm really excited and ready to get it over with :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon