Hey Ladies, I emailed Dr salamas assist. Nancy...

Hey Ladies,
I emailed Dr salamas assist. Nancy she is super nice!! She gave me a few instructions as to what I should do before hand. She said the price is 8499.00 seems more them some, wonder why... N e who I am willing to pay that!!
So excited to announce I am getting a BBL this year!!
Any tips? or things I should bring?

Thank you guys for all the support!

Yaay I'm feb 11 2014 I wish there was someone out there during the same time as me!
Awee yay congrats!! Im wondering if I should get a butt lifting garment for before hand anf im wonderng if I should start clenching my waistline now...cant hurt I dont think :)
So heres an update...im booked for jan 7th 2014!!! And my deposit is paid...cant wait for my bootayyyyy lol

Please hurry jan 2014!!! I eat...sleep ..n day...

Please hurry jan 2014!!! I eat...sleep
..n day dream bootys...Bbl vets??!!! Should I waist train before hand with a corset to ensure my shape is that of a coke bottle lol???? Also im in the mids of losing 30 lbs...im getting a trainer at the gym n kicking ass!! :)
BYW @missdollface im actually tryin to gr my date for 9/19 or 9/20/2013...so if u wana which dates i would appreicate it or mayb we cn meet up for lunch while were ther... C u on the other side of bein BOOTIFIED!!
I wonder how do Dr.S cum up with his pricing bcause u say gur sx is Sept 19th @ $8499 an my sx is Sept 23 @ $9199 BBL SISTAS HELP ME OUT INO OUR DATES R 3 DAYS APART BUT REALLY U THINK DATS Y IM PAYIN MORE. Ino hes goin up bcause if his clientelle but....uno wha im tryna say its lik the mo reviews i c i c different prices even afta my date!!
Good luck on your weight loss I have to drop some pounds as well ugh.......but it's hell!!!

To chubby for bbl!!! Need tips to loose 40 lbs in...

To chubby for bbl!!! Need tips to loose 40 lbs in 7 months! HELP...TEAMSALAMA:*
Hey gurl my date isnt until jan 7th 2013... :)
Oopssss 2014!!! Lol
Babe it depends when u book the surg... I booked b 4 the price change and I had to get a later date so its still the same price :)

POST BBL PROS!!-SALAMA-VAGINA LIPO????

LOL K SORRY FOR THE weird question but has anyone gotten their vag lipoed ??? I WANT ThE Front of mine lipoed...u think he will do it and how much extra? I tried calling...pretty sure the office is closed for memorial day
Thnx lolol
Omg I was thinking the same thing about how my vajayjay will be fat after my entire torso is lipod, I don't want to look like I'm smuggling something when i wear a bikini :-/
hey boo I cant go til jan cuz im in school but if u switch if love to meet up n do something .I may b traveling alone...but in that case I will get a nurse ttys

*pre op pics* Down 17lbs im 6 feet and 225lbs I need to lose 35 more! FMLL

Hello Ladees--
K so I've manage to lose 17 lbs without excersise in the last 3 weeks. My DR gave me these pills because my BMI was so high...they are called Oralstat. They work really good when combined with a diet. I diet like 4 days out of the week and eat normal but healthy the other days... I plan on working out im just really busy working 2 jobs to pay this ass off LOL Ne ways i have decided to post my 1st pre op pic because I wanna compare it to when I drop this 35 lbs...
I still have 7 months to go, so no worries at all :D ttyl ladees
If you don't mind me asking what was your starting weight when you contacted Nancy ??
K so when I contacted nancy I was 225 and Nancy adviced me to loose 20-25 lbs....but then i went and gained close to 20 lbs in like 6 months!!!"so now im back at 225 and planning on loosing like 30-40lbsmore lolol fml I've always had horrible eating habits and 2yrs ago I was 310lbs so its a constant battle :)
Congrats on the weight loss! I'm trying to lose too! But I need to lose about 30 in the next 3 months! Good luck!

ANYONE GET 1500 CC'S --NEED ADVICE

Wondering if anyone has gotten 1500 CC's? I really am determined to get 1500 in my ass and hips... but my sister keeps saying that it is too much and I'll look dumb.... :( does anyone know if it will look ok with 1500 cc's
I got 1500cc each side I love it hips and ass everywhere dr salama is a genius
oh yah I love ur booty im so getting 1500 ;) xoxox muah!!!
Hey hun I want 1500ccs also im not sure how it'll look but I think we'll be fine after the swelling and possible chsnse of fat absorption I think it'll still look good IMO good luck on your journey :)

YAY getting a timeshare!! and my mom and stepdad are bringing me AHHAH

So, I asked my stepdad for his timeshare and now they are both bringing me LOL!! Such a bonus because now I get a free place to stay and a free nurse (my mom) HAHA this is great!! We are also renting a car so that's a fricken bonus too! geeze this just gets better and better!! :DDD xoxoxo SO excited 5 and half months to go :D ( Y ) cant waittttttt *muah!
Would love to see your results you are the first person here that is as tall as me and the ONE question I get allllllll the time is how will I look with long legs and a huge butt? And that has been a major concern if mine. So I'm very happy to see you going in. Good luck.
I know everyone on here is short haha...I was wondering the same I hope I don't look like a mammoth haha... I am excited because Im so long and str8 I need some curvessss

Anyone take a 7-9hr flight home?? im scareddd how can I stand for 9 hrs :((!!! HELP

Hey yall
I just tried booking my ticket and it says the flight time id 7-9hrs...7 being the shortess one...I also have to switch planes since I live in Canada...anyone experience this? so u think I will be ok? PLEASE HELPPP IM FREAKING OUT

5 months pre op....SO EXCITEDDD

SO its almost 5 months before my sx and I am sooo excited!! I am on a diet and I have lost a lot of weight so far with about 20 more to go I just hope I can keep it off....Salama is about half way paid and my accommodations have been taken care of by my parents. The deal was I bring my daughter who is going to be 3...My mom swears she will take care of her the whole time since she lives on the other side of the country and barely sees her. My sister who lives with me is coming too so she can help me with my daughter in the airports...We live in Canada and the flight is 9 hrs long and 2 planes...which suckssss!!! I don't know how I am going to do it on the way home FML! Tomorrow I am ordering all my maxi dresses and other items I will need to bring with me. As well as buying my daughter some clothes and sun hats for her to bring LOL. We have a 2 bedroom timeshare booked but it is 30 mins away from Salamas office. My stepdad said he would drive me back and forth so that's good! Any who I thought I would update you ladies as to what my plans are. Happy healing to those who already had sx and good luck to everyone on their way to big booty land

they lipo ur private area with a bbl lol

for every one who is wondering salama lipos ur vag with the bbl it is included I called and asked :) lmao
Hey honey I got my pubic lipo it was real chunky at the top, n guess what I cant believe how flat it is so dont u worry dr salama does a great job :) so loose those pounds u can do it u will look great babe !!!
YAY good I don't want a boney one, just want it to match my tummy afterwards and look good in leggings!! exciteddd
Lol he will leave ur lips hpw they are but all around the top is gonna be flat . One thing the first day post op I was disappointed because it was swollen n big but compression will fix that it takes about 3 weeks to go down on the sides :)

PROS**ANYONE WANNA ANWSER MY QUESTIONSSS???? PLEASEEEEEE

Hey ladies I just love you all so much!! I have a ton of questions! Does anyone have time to help a sister out? Thanks dolls
I was just reading your posts and you lost 20 pounds already? That's awesome! Congrats! Dr. S said I needed to lose 17 pounds. I first I didn't want to cause my husband loves my size and I don't want to be too skinny either but I decided 15 pounds won't hurt all that much. Can I ask u something? Dr. S lipos the vagina?!!! What???? Lol
haha yepp thannksss!! and Yes he does it with the BBL :p bahahah
BTW I was quoted the exact same price and added $500 for the arms

4 months to go!!! Added PERMALIP W/ MY BBL :D

Hello Folks!!
I have 4 months to go and it is completely paid off. I added a new surgery which is lip implants called permalip! My lips are tiny so I want a plumpier look LOL I will add b4 and after pics of them! Nancy said I can get it at the same time as BBL!

TTYL ladies
Hey girl! I was just reading your blog and I see you're 6 ft and 225. I'm 6'1 and 260! I weigh more than you but where do you shop? I know you're from Canada. I usually shop at Tall Girl. Wonder of they'll have clothes to fit our new booties! Lol
Wher is Tall Girl im 5'7 an i love my pants long especially whn i wear heals i cnt stand to c pants wit heels an they look high water...so not cute!!
Lol! I hear that. Tall Girl was actually renamed Long Tall Sally so that was my bad. They are a UK based store with shops in Canada. I don't think they're in the US but you can shop online and get things shipped. They're expensive but excellent quality. All the shoes and clothes I've bought from them have lasted me years!

SO SCARED! IM FREAKING MYSELF OUT! 3 MONTHS TO GO :'(

ok PLEASE somebody calm me down!
I actually shake thinking about this surgery! Time is flying by I feel like imam have a heart attack thinking about it...Im scared to DIE! Im scared of the pain! and Im scared to not sit for 4 weeks :'o What am I getting into OMG im freaking out again
Don't worry sis I'm 8 months post op and as I look at life now compared to before it was all worth it you will love it
I know it will be worth it im so excited but everytime I think of the surgery I get horrible anxiety its horrifying LOL (still gonna go through with it )...did u notice a lot of girls are jealous? I don't want people to be jealous and jinx me or something... :'(
Hey Honey, I'm so excited for you it's only3 more months until u have Dr. S work his magic on you and after reading your review I noticed we had a lot in common for example u wanted ur fat from ur lower abdomen lipo'd I was wondering that same exact thing but felt embarrassed to ask so thank u!!! lol I know u feel overwhelmed TRUST ME I have anxiety already so I definitely feel u but try to think only positive things, tell urself that u are going to go to sleep and not feel a thing and wake up in a new body! It will be ok!

not scared just excited 46 days to go!!!

Omg I'm over my fear of dying lol....thnk god lol now I'm just super anxious n excited!! Honestly I feel mentalky prepared I've had 10 hrs of jaw surgery before which was horrible so this should be a walk in the park. Just bought a house :-) moving in 5 days then xmas and my bbl trip...I'm so blessed I love all u sisters :-) bye for now!
i am a nervous to i am having my sx dec 3 2013
Girl I was so scared...I have made a few post op friends a lot say its minor....I think we r good lolLol be strong!! Think positive :-)
I got 1600cc in each cheek. It wasn't enough. I'm now 7 months post op and I'm going for round 2 next year

HELP iron pills are horrible!!

HEllo wonderful ladies
I am having issues taking these iron pills...I cant go #2 and they make me feel sick...do you ladies take them all at once like the 350mg at once? Ive been slacking because I hate taking them, The vit c is no problem but this iron is horrible

Surg in 4 weeks!! What do I do!
Thanks
Yeah babe...add a little bit more fiber to your diet...not to much we don't want you to pass out..
Awesome thanks girl ♥♥♥
Ok.... so i was reading about your bmi, im 5'9 and weigh like 210. No one mentioned to me that i would have to lose weight... not even dr. Salama. Hell that's the point of me having the surgery.... so is that mandatory per the doctor?

feeling fab...hurry up jan 2014 I need my sx to be over with!

Jan 2014 hurry up!!

cost?

Ok so I want Permalip! with my bbl I already paid my bbl off and now I own 2000 for permalip. You would think they would give you a discount because I already spent so much!! Need advice I really cant afford that too I have to buy my daughter 2 plane tickets which are an added 600 bucks! What should I say if I call and ask?

Thanks xoxoxox love u ladies

New pre-op pics! SX in 29 days :D

Hello Dolls!! I get my SX in 29 days!! Here are a few new pre-op pics!!
Good work your gonna look great
Thanks why does my ass look so shirt wtf I hope he can get enough fat in there fml!
*short

All set to go! Miami in 24 days :D xoxoxo

So I am completely set to go.. I leave in 24 days!! It doesnt seem real yet, maybe when I am on my way it will. We rented a van and a carseat from the car place/. We got an apartment for 14 days and I will be getting a hotel for the last night. Im going to be gone from Jan 3rd-18th! I am very excited to go! my daughter is almost 3 she will be coming, my sister, my husband and my mommy and stepdad LOL (bringing the fam) They will all be taking care of my daughter so I can rest. I have all the items I need and I am packed I will post pics of the flight and trip as well as I will update as much as possible :) THanks!
I know your over excited your day is coming up very fast. Good luck you have a great doctor on your hands
Thanks baby I just love this website and all you ladies are so encouraging!! muah xoxo
Your welcome hun we are all here for each other xoxo

what ass do I want? can u explain the differences?

Ok so my day is creeping up faster and faster but I don t know what kind of ass I want ....what do these things mean slope..projection...heart....I have a picture in my head but I don't know how to explain it...I like nicki manaj type ass...help!
Have anyone heard of Dr.Jeffrey Lagrasso
I havent :-p
Girl you sound like me!! lol If you like a Nicki type you probably want him to focus on projection. That's what I am doing! Ex: I want to be filled to the max! Full booty with as much projection as he can give me. After a couple months & the booty fluffs & drops you'll get a lil heart shape at the bottom & a nice slope! Don't get caught up in the terms just tell him to give you your best a$$!! lol

Post op people!!?? do you think I can watch my baby right away?

Hey

I have a almost 3 yr old and my sister and husband might not be able to make it so it will just be my mom and stepdad and me. Do you think I can watch my daughter if I had to right after surgery? I am freaking out because my sister and husband were supposed to come and help me. My mom can help but I dont know how much and me and my daughters tickets and bags are already packed. I cant go 2 days without her let alone 2 weeks...Let me know what you think!!! xoxox
def need someone first 2 days
OK well now apparently my husband is coming..so hopefully he still comes! I dont want my mom to have to do everything because its her vacay too... Thanks for the advice :)
If your mom can help bring her! I see a lot of girls have a rough time doing it by themselves for the first 3 days it seems. After that they can handle everything a lil better. But right after Sx I am sure you are just going to want to sleep!

HELP ME WITH COMPRESSION GARMENT??? WAIST CLINCHER?

hey baby girls!

I need help with which compression garments or waist clinchers to get! I want to wash mine when I have surgery so i want a few to wear! Please help :) thanks!
It's almost tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! I can't wait. I am so excited for you! We need to hook up one day and strut our stuff on the streets of T.O. LOL.
I know I'm freaking Outtt!!!!!! Leaving in 12 days n 17 til sx :-))))))))) we definitely should hang out ill be in TO this summer!!! Inbox me ur number ill shoot ya a text :-* muah!
You will help taking care of yourself for the first 3 days it'll be about a week to two weeks before you can take care of the kids by yourself I would not buy a garment until you were on your way back because you just don't know what size you will be

getting permalip pre op pics

Hey gals

So I have decided to get the permalip implants in my lips when I get my bbl. Reason is my lips are very very thin and they don't offer this procedure in Canada. So to save me a trip I will just do it all at once. Leave in 12 days for Miami. Soooo excited!!!!!!!
Good luck!!!!!! You still got a good price! I was lucky to pay before he raised them. That's why some of us are paying more/less. I heard from someone in his office that he will be raising again soon though so your lucky :) haha I can't wait to read about your results !!!
Thanks babay!!!!

2 WEEKSSSSSS BEFORE MY SX!!! PERMALIP & BBL GONNA B SALAMAFIED!! XO

SOOOOOO, I have 2 weeks until my sx!!! so excited honestly I wanna scream!!!!!!! I think I am prepared I just am kinda confused on what I wear to sx and do i need a zipper robe? what do i wear home from sx? Can I wear pants home? (loose ones?) Should i bring my robe (its just a tie robe) and slippers to wear home? I have been slacking on iron pills but my iron is really good level anyways. The office said it has to be at 11 and mine is at 45 so I dont know if it will even do me any good. I seriously hat them!! I am taking 100g a day not 325g. I am taking my vitamin C and vitamin D because I have a deficiency in vitamin D.....I will call the office tomorrow to see if thats ok that i stiill take my vitamin D because with-out it in so tired!!! I am 6 feet with 25 lbs being actual fat on my body Ive been working out with a trainer and I am not losing much weigh anymore but instead my fat turned to muscle and I lost 16 inches! CRAZY LOLLLLLLL I worked my ass off 6 days a week I paid a trainer 2800 bucks and did hard core weights and running for the last 4 months!!! I have 25 lbs of actual fat on my body so Imma keep it on since Salama prefers 20-30lbs over weight!! my trainer has a machine tthat tells u your muscle fat bone water ect..... Im nervous about feeling like crap but thats about it...im super excited to see MY NEW BODY SHAPEEEEEEE Im so blessed I love all you ladies your all the very very best!!! XOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXO
We love u too n very excited for you! Dunno if anyone answered your crotch question but I got my mons pubis lipo'ed n while I c a diff the swelling makes it look same unless I put foam on top
Thank you!!!!! Imma ask if he can focus on getting all the fat out of my crotch! I hate it LOL Thanks for your relply girl talk to you soon!! Oh and you look FABULOUSSSS love ur shape!! XO
IF YOU WANT PROJECTION GO WITH SALAMA. LAGRASSO WILL ONLY PUT LIKE 750CC IN. HE BELIEVES LESS IS MORE

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES

HELLO ALL
SO APPARENTLY IM THE FIRST ONE SALAMA IS DOING AFTER HIS VACATION WHICH IS FROM THE 25-7TH OF JAN!! SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT :P IM FLIPPING SCARED TOO LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL EEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH XO
Giiiiiiiiiirrrrllllll you bout to join us in big booty land
I know!!!! Im nervous and excited!! Im prepared I got this!! Cant wait to see my new booty!! Imma name her judy hahahahaha MUAH!! :-*
That's good that your the first he will come back READY :)

pretty much freaking out!!

OK LADIES PLEASE CALM ME DOWNNNNNNNN
IM FREAKING OUT ABOUT DOING THIS AGAINNNN NOT ABOUT DYING I THINK I WILL BE SCREAMING IN PAIN WHEN I WAKE UP PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME TRUTHFULLY WILL I BE FREAKING OUT IN PAIN WHEN I WAKE UP WHAT DOESN IT FEEL LIKE OMG OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR IF I CAN EVEN GO THROUGH WITH IT....WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN?!?!?!?! NEED ADVICE I WANNA CRY :'(
Im not sure if you know this and Im not trying to burst anyones bubble but do you know of 150mmlover, she went to him and I was just wondering if you are ok that he doesnt carry malpractice insurance if something goes wrong.
Yes i seen her story! I know i will be fine thanks for the concern tho :)
Good luck on your upcoming surgery!

Feeling better and very positive!

So Im feeling good about this decision now. There are a few jealous bitches who are trying to bring me down which is actually giving me strength!! It has me thinking about why I am doing this, And that god is with me I know nothing will happen to me!! I am 100 percent confident in Salama. I know exactly what to ask for! I have all my stuff packed!! I know I will be fine and I cant wait to share my experience with you ladies XOXOX
Thanks so much for the kind words :) and encouragement! but I will not need any more cuz Im straight! Im a soilder and I got this!! :D

Love you ladies! Even the haters! ;)
I can't wait till I see your results I'm sure they will be great!!
Thanks whitney!! MUAH!! :-*
You go girl. I feel the same. When i made up my mind to get this sx done i didnt know about rs. When i found it i freaked out cuz i never realized how difficult this journey is, but then i read through all the bbl sistas and realized how strong these women were, many of them made me laugh so hard too with their sense of humor even through their pain and suffering. Now i am closer and closer to this procedure and i am stronger than before cuz these ladies. They are remarkable and anyone that says otherwise should not be on this site. I hope we can offer the support to each other that they did to us. Just know that youre not alone and we'll be with you in every step. May God watch over us. We need as much positivity as we can get.

FEELING BLESSED XOXOXOXXOXO

SUPER BLESSED TODAY I THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!
FEELING FABULOUS AND SO EXCITED TO SEE MIAMI!!
IVE BEEN EATING LIKE A COW (ITS MY NERVES LOL ) AND I WANNA BE EXTRA HEALTHY FOR THIS SURGERY! LEAVING FOR MIAMI IN 3 DAYS :D ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET THERE!! XOOXOXXOXOXOXO LOVE U LADIES LIKE FAMILY!
Good luck to you :) wishing u the best . You are in good hands . God is always with you
thanks baby girl!! xoxo
So how much was just the bbl procedure??

HEY LADIES ARE THE MASSAGES EXTRA?

ARE THEY INCLUDED?
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN COSTS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
IS THE GARMET FREE? BOBBY?
THANKS
Yup yup happy new new year
No it's just for your reference. Print your prescriptions and get them filled ....you'll be signing a ton of paperwork at the office.
ok perfect thanks!!

'So i leave for miami in 1 day!

I leave not tomorrow but the next day YAY we r gonna do a bunch of stuff for the first 3 days before I get surgery. Were going on a tour and to the zoo. Also going shopping and to the beach with the fam. My pre op appointment is on monday Im so excited to finally see everyone at the office!
Hun erone @ office is super cool..erthing is included in ur price frm da last post. Make sure u go to mall b4 sx cause its SUPER BIG an i had to keep stoppin to tak a break the beach was BEAUTIFUL! I jus wish i wnt to those places b4 sx but ir was still all worth it, hav a safe trip an cant wait to c ur results u r in good hands!!
GReat!!! Im excited How many days after ur sx did u go to the mall? becasue im there for 8 days after my sx and i think ill wanna do stuff even after LOL we will see,,, Thanks so much for ur comment and support!!! u look great! xoxoxoxo
Im so excited for you!!! I cant wait till my day gets here!!! I bet you are freaking out because i want this so bad as well and then i freak out at the same time! Just be positve stay strong and think you are going to be gorgeous when you come out of this and that you will open your eyes happy that you freaked out for nothing and eager to look at that new body :)

LEAVING TOMORROW FOR MIAMI!!

HEY GALS
I LEAVE TOMORROW FOR MIAMI!! I GT POST OP ON MONDAY AND SX ON TUESDAY! I WILL POST PICS OF EVERYTHING PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I WILL NEED IT! XOXOX LOVE U ALL :D

SP ***pre op on tuesday!

oops i mean pre op appointment******
Good luck Hun .. It's almost time
thanks so much :)

OUR CONDO <3 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM

We are praying for you girl.....salama bout to make you look good.....
Thanks babe
Have fun this weekend girl that what I did

I GO TO PRE OP APPOINTMENT TOMORROW

PRE OP APPOINTMENT TOMORROW SURGERY ON TUESDAY! SO EXCITED TALK TO YALL SOON!! :D
How much did you pay for your condo?
Oh! Yay! Tomorrow! You are gonna do great! Salama does amazing work. You're in good hands. I'm so excited to see your lips! I've wondered about the implants. My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. Stay strong. Much love.
Thanks hun Im getting the medium size implants for my lips salama said today they were the best choice for me :) so excited im not even scared for some reason just really excited! Thanks for the comment and love!

BBL + Permalip is tomorrow with Salama!!

Hey girls,

Today I went to the office for my pre-op. They failed to give me a time so i showed up for 9am when they open. It wasn't busy at all. They door was locked when I got there I just knocked on it. There was a girl waiting at the door as well. She is getting a BBL next week and she was there for her labs. I met a girl who came in with a HUGE DONK! I talked to her she showed me pics of her before she got 1300 cc's it was enormous!! And very very nicee!! Naomi opened the door, She gave me the paper work to sign, (lots of initials) I signed they we proceeded into a room to talk. The office is standard looking, looks clean and small. They rooms are general nothing special. She told me some information, we never talked about the complications or anything just about what to expect afterwards and how to take care of myself. I left and went to the medical centre to meet Dr. Salama and get fitted for my lips. When I got there it looked super sketchy, the door was locked i had to ring a door bell there was a little waiting area which I was let in by someones husband who was waiting for her. A lady come out and i told ehr my name she said salama was in surgery and it would be an hr. I waited because they had to order my lip implants today so i had no choice. I talked with a bunch of girls who were there. They all love their results, they said recovery is tough but worth every bit of it. I even touched one girls bum! It was soft and squishy she is 5 months post op and she is back for arm lipo. I also met a lady who said she drinks and smokes a lot haha but she quits for surgery. She got a bbl 2 yrs ago and its still big and nice, she also got a tummy tuck and boobs with a lift from salama. She loves him and said he is the best. Everyone i met said good things about him. Then I got called into the room to meet him! I was nervous LOL he is practically famous!! He is much better looking then in his pics. And he acts super cute! LOL ...He measured my lips, i made him do it twice because i was nervous they would order the wrong size LOL, he said we will talk about my bbl tomorrow when i get there. So thats all for now i will try and post something tomorrow...sorry this is so long LOL TTYL ladies love u! oh and im not nervous right now just excited!
It's finally your time. Congrats and good luck. You will look great.
Yes finally!! Thanks so much!! xoxox
Today's the day! Prayers to the BIG BOOTY Gods going up!

Surgery day today! I leave in 3hrs for the sx! Im not first anymore because....

they had to order my permalip implant so it wont be until 1:30pm but thats ok! Im still extremly excited! I have a headache tho. Since yesterday....maybe its because im anxious i dunno...hope its ok, ill tell salama about it. Im sure i will be fine! Super excited! Will post tomorrow what happened today when i get there hahaha wish me luck babays! xoxoxoLOVE U ALL!
good luck
wow for some reason it cut off the rest of my comment. i had perma lip done a while ago and your lips will be a freak show the first few days haha just warning you!! but i love mine :) salama will do great on you I'm sure i go to him for bbl monday so I'll be following your journey ~
Cant wait to c the new u... I too wasnt nervous jus mo ready an excited prayers being sent out!!

Sugery in an hr and half see u on the other side

see you on the other side ladies xoxox
Best wishes to you and for your results I hope everything exceeds your expectations.thanks for your letting come with I on your journey to the ASSFALYFE... Xoxo
Can't wait to hear about your surgery! Good luck!
Can't wait to see your results keep us updated!!

YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CANT WRITE MUCH BUT IN PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LIKE SERIOUSLY OUCHY
Get well soon!
Awww, make sure you stay on top of your meds. Follow your PS after care orders, strictly. Get better soon
Drink plenty of gatoraid water and pineapples walk for 15 mins every 2 hours get some rest hun

day of surgery

on the day of sx my appointment was at 1:30pm. They called at 12:40pm n said they were running a head of schedule if i could make it sooner. I arrived at 1pm, i met with anaesthesiologist anwsered questions. Then they had me go back in waitig room because dr ghurani was using the office for a consault. I was nervous and pacing around the waiting area. A pregnant girl came and got me she brought me to a bathroom to change into paper gown and panties with socks. The bathroom was nasty the toilet seat was up with piss all over and pubic hairs all over and the sink was filthy i tried not to touch anything. I changed and exited the bathroom. My goods were all hanging out since i was in a paper gown and i aske dr salama where do i go. He said hold on he didnt know because ghurani was using the office. It was so awkward. I stood in the hallway like wtf. They told me to wait in recovery, so i was seeing all these girls who just came out of surgery and i hadnt got mine yet that made me so nervous. They were crying amd in pain. I went in salama office after about 30 mins of waiting in recovery. He marked me up and said my butt was short and hed probably get 1000 ccs per cheek. He said i have a lot of fat and he didnt want to touch my tummy. I told him make sure he takes from tummy! I went into operating room there was a man playing music in the corner on a tablet. (weird) I layed down and went to sleep. Wen i woke up the pregnant girl was rushing me into a wheel chair. I wasnt even awake yet it had to be 30 mins after surgery she said they were closed. I heard her and my mom arguing on the phone because she was telling my mom to hurry up and come get me. My mom said she called every 5 mins and my mom told her they were on their way. She sat me in a wheel chair for so long. I was snoreing still I got out of it and layed back down. IT was only me and her there the whole place was dark. IT was very weird. If i would have fell she couldnt have helped me she was like 9 months pregnant. I was also screaming in pain they didnt give me anything! I was in so much pain and she told me she gave me morphine but i knew she didnt because I had no iv in. I asked for my pills out of my bag she gave me two comes to find out they are so weak and dont do shit. My husband wheeled me out to he car. I cried whole way home i was in paiin. I layed ont he floor of the van. WHen i got back i took my moms meds they r strong! IT helped but still hurt bad.
Just checking on you hun
painnnnn, i showered today i walk for like 6 mins then lay becuz i feel faint. I can barely eat becuz of my lips. UUgghghhhh
wow I feel for you babe. I wonder if thats how it is when you go for sx late in the day?? Thats crazy to me smh. Just rest up and relax girl at least you have ur mom there

POST OP APPPOINMENT

I went to post op appointment, I felt faint, They let me go in right away. I layed on a chair was so uncomfortable. Salama came n checked me said he gave me 1300 per side. He put a shirt under garment I cried hurt so bad, He checked my lips and drains everything looked fine. he said he give me the strongest percs becux in soooo muc pain. wen i went to get it filled they said it the same as the one i already filled. So i didnt buy it im just taking my moms pills. Im in pain will post pics soon sorry. guys
Wow. Wow. soooo sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I hope you feel better darling. You are making me so nervous now, because I'm having my MMO on January 16. Omg what the hell should I expect here from this doctor. Lord help me, I place my all in him.
i wish someone told me whattt to expect...now u no wat ur getting into...i was so nervous when i was there but i made it through im sure u will be ok hang iin there
Omg . I'm so scare after hearing this . I just don't want to through this catastrophe . This is going to be my first surgery for anything . Do you think that they are lacking some kinda professionalism or something? Why is the place so unclean ? Now I'm wondering about the sterilization of the equipments ? Keep strong baby girl , take one day at a time . Sorry for you . Your journey is all over thank god .

painnnn

in pain!
Im so srry you had to go through this trauma and in so much pain I pray for the pain to subside
Sounds like that preggo lady needs to hurry up n deliver. . Last thing u need is someone freaking rushing you . She was my nurse 6 months ago but I had a pretty good experience with her , she was probably 2-3 months back then. But for the money we pay we must get good service from beginning to end always . Sorry u had to go through it. It will get better. , concentrate on getting ur body heal ;) best wishes
Girl hold on. This pain will pass.

1st massage omg scared

in so much pain still...dunno how im gonna get this massage :(
I hope you're better!! I'm such a sucker for pain blah. I'm sure you will be fine. Best wishes love!
Seriously way harder then i thot omg!
The fortune you have is right. The massage will make you cringe but you will feel better after. Take ur pain pills about 30 min before. And make sure u ask them for juice if you don't feel good

Massage was torture! Cried the whole time!

I screamed the whole massage. I still can barely do anything, Just walking for a few minutes makes me so tired, Im trying to eat but with my mouth stitches its hard i have no energy to get my camera cord to load pics sorry... My face hurts, back sides, stomach, ass, omg just everything! So tired still.. I am taking 1 strong perc every 4hrs...I am going to cut down to the ones salama gave me soon because i am running out of the ones from my mom. I have 2 bowel movements...ladies drink prune netar its the best LOL...(TMI I KNOW) I have had 2 showers...and washed my garment 2 times since i keep pissing on it! FML I am so far from positive at this point im wondering wtf i did to myself because it doesnt seem worth it as of now im hoping it will soon. K ill ttyl im getting sleepy :( Night!
Can't wait to see that ass and those beautiful new lips!! Hope you start feeling better soon doll, you should be over the hump soon :)
Oh girly dont worry about pics just take care of yourself. I think chinabunz told us someone was screaming during massage and i thought it would be you. She got her sx right before you and was getting massage same time with you :) i hope you get better soon
They do this because people like us let them get away with it. Dr. Jeffrey Lagrasso don't care. He lipo people uneven, they but be uneven. They just a rip off. You see him when he making your body to make a mess of it. Afternoon that

4 days PO still in pain but whatever!

1300 cc's per cheek :D i like the size ;)
Hey sweetie! I'm so sorry you're massage was so bad. The massages scare the shit outta me! I'll be a screamer too! I woulda told that lady to lighten the F up! :) I can't wait to see your lipsssss! I'm so excited about those babies! Just so ya know I would have been IRATE about being pushed out the back door after surgery! So rude! Anyway babe, I'm keeping you in my prayers.♡
Omg the massages r horrid! They should put u to sleep before they do them omg they r sooooo bad! I asked her she said she had to do them hard LOL!! :'( WAHhh, My lips are peeling right now so they look nastyit is normal tho i will post a pic tho for sure! OMG i was so pissed i cussed her out im evil wen i awake from surgery most times. LOL THansks girly xo
Woohooo you finally got it done and you look awsome that behind looks so good!!! I hope you heal fast so you can start enjoying your new shape :)

DAY 5 MY DRAINS ARE NOT DRAINING!?!? WAT DO I DO.

SO MY DRAINS HAVENT DRAINED SINCES YESTERDAY MORNING.... WE TRIED TO PUSH THE FAT PIECES THROUGH BUT IT STILL WONT WORK AND IM NOT SURE IF THAT IS WHY THEY R NOT DRAINING. I ONLY GOT ONE FULL ONE EVER SINCE SX AND THEN IT WAS ALWAYS 1/4 FULL EVER SINCE. WHAT CAN I DO? DO I CALL THE OFFICE EMERG NUMBER? THANKS LADIES
Holy crap... i think i would've socked a pregnant lady if that happened to me and put the blame on the drugs, lol. Wow... what the hell is going on with Salama? Why rush you out when you're trying to wake up from surgery. That's skanless... I'd be raising hell loud and clear ;) the massages are a bitch and hurt like hell. I hope you start feeling better. I mean shit... we're paying this guy hella $ and for them to treat the patients like that... hell naw. They didn't rush me out and if they did, they would've heard from me. Happy Healing.
thanks girl! trust me im mad about! it was pretty shocking. Omg i gota massage tomorrow FMLLLLLLL!!! thanks boo xoxox
Poor thing sorry about your experience. I hope that you are feeling better.. I will be checking on you

Day 5 po op

So today i feel ok not good but im ok! thank the lord. My body hurts, its sore, it sucks the life outta me, but i can move around easier and do stuff on my own a little. The straps on the compression garment are made for short people FML it digs so deep into my shoulder that i can barely use my left arm because it is cutting circulation and my hand wont work properly..no joke. SO i had the genius idea to nip it with the scissors to loosen it up but the fuking thing cut through. So im a one strap girl greattttttt and the top of my back has compression on one side. So i will but my garment inside out and the right side out until i see them tomorrow just so i dont swell up like crazy at the top of my back FFMMMLLLL! My mid section is so long that the garment give me a major camel toe and its imprinting my vajayjay like that FML! so i put a pad there. Hopefully it helps. Today I hung around the condo. Played with my daughter. Danced a little hokey pokey with her lol. had one nap walked for an hr straight which was a bonus. Ate 2 small tacos with beans rice and salsa, a small piece of cheese cake, some melon, lots of water and gatorade. I need to eat more i knnow! But my lips kill!!! So one side of my lips are good they dont hurt that much but the other side looks like it might have split open i dunno...stings and seems diff then the other side i will ask tomorrow. ALl my BM are normal....peeeing alot! Shower everyday,,,wash garment everyday since i always pee on it some how.... got my foams...massage tomorrow NOT EXCITED OMG I WANNA CRY THINKING OF IT. WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -------i will not scream this time! hopefully LOL if i gotta i gotta its what gets me through so what ever! ummm thats all for now i will post my lips tonight for yall LOVE U LADIESSSSSSS XOXOXOXOXOXOX THANKS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME XOXOXOXOX
Drinking lots of water and peeing a lot...and normal BM....excellent.....food intake pretty good as well....and your walking-great! Recovery progressing well hun!
Thanks girl!! xoxoxox
Congrats u look so curvy . Lovin ur results

5 days post op---perma lip implant

SO i got the 4mm implants in my top and bottom lips. They were really really swollen and they peeled a whole layer of skin which was nasty. Its hard to brush my teeth so i bought a baby toothbrush becasue it is smaller. I use Listerene mouth wash and put polysporin on my lips and inside on the stiches 3x a day. Heres a pic of them so far! Take im mind im laying on my side and they r still swollen a bit :)
They look beautiful
thnx girly
Nice! nice! Your lips are looking plumpy . I like them cute on you. He did a good good. We endure pain for beauty. I'm happy for you .

Going to my 2nd massage today :( omg im freaking out

not looking forward to this my skin is still so sensitive to touch. ahhhh wish me luck imma need it
Remember to take pain killers an hour before your massage. You'll need them.
I did i took 2 this massage was ok omg i was so nervous it wasnt nearly as bad as the last one!! YAY glad it over! weds and fri i have them then back home!
Hey love! Your lips are looking great! The shape is nice. You're sound like you're doing sooooo well! Walking around and dancing the hokey pokey? That's what I call recovery. Lol. I'm sorry but lmao about your garment. LOLOL. I hate when stuff like that happens to me. I had the same issues with my garment; they aren't meant for tall people. I got a 4x and it was still too small. Did you try wrapping white cotton socks around the straps to relieve the pressure. Im telling you that saved my life! Lookin forward to more updates.

PO day 6

OK I FRICKEN FEEL GOOD YAY!! massage went well i didnt have celia im sure she is way worse hahaa because today wasnt nearly as bad i think i had eileen but i for to ask her name i was so scared haha. I went to a stage 2 today which is nice and comfy other then the crotch area is horrid! like its seriously giving me a permanent camel toe imprint in my twat! my ass is huge! It suits my body, My shape is nice i like it a lot. My lips are good i like the way they look. :) --office said salama will check them on weds. I think i wanna go to the mall or something later so i am gonna nap first so im well rested. OMg almost forgot! so my antibiotics which say take 1 pill 3x a day for 10 days i was actually supposed to take 3 pills 3x a day for 10 days how in the hell am i gonna take 9 pills a day WTF i dont even like taking antibiotics at all and now they want me to take 9 a day!!! Thats a whole lot i dont think that is healthy at all for you.... weird i just took 3 at once now i feel sick OMGGGG uuughhh, ne ways i gtg to sleep for a bit talk to yall later love yah xoxoxox
Your lips look really great.... Happy healing.
thnx girl!! xox
You have to follow those instructions the amount of water and the rest with those anti biotics or you will feel really sick

anyone get this?

i have a dull ache in my hip/thigh area it actually hurts so bad sometimes. Started yesterday. I hope its not anything bad. Its where my drain is but the ache feels to the bone.. ouchyyyyy
OH MYYYYYY!!! LOVE THE LIPS GURL! Love love love them! I get juvaderm in my lips and they look very similar to your's. I might consider implants at some point. I hate getting them done every year and it HURTSSSSSS! Once the swelling goes down they will look really natural. I gotta google the whole lip implant procedure. I wanna know how its done and all that. Where are your incisions and how big are they. The great thing about the human mouth is that it heals SO FAST! I'm an office manager for a dental office and I see all different types of oral surgery procedures. It's amazing how fast they heal. So cute you and your baby were hokey pokey'n around. :) Love that. Owee about the constant camel toe. :) Good idea to put the pad in that area and the socks on the garment straps are also a GREAT idea. I'm so happy you are loving the booty. Can't wait for more pics. SO GLAD your last massage wasn't nearly as bad. Hang in there. It sounds like you are over the worst of it. xo

8 days PO

hey ladies :)

So i feel great!! I cant put garment on and off by myself! I got both drains out! I am shrinking like crazy! I feel fabulous and fricken love my results! Had my 3rd massage today it was good! Celia is so much rougher then eileen tho! I know for a fact now cuz i had her again and it hurt!!! I get a 2xl garment friday so i went from 4xl to2 xl in 1.5 weeks! Lips are fab! healing great i start massaging them today :) So last night I was getting a bad pain in my leg. I googled it and it said after surgery its possible to get a blood clot. So i freaked out called salama and went to the ER: I had ultrasound of my legs and examination. ER doc said no clot but i have a skin infection called cellulitus. ER doc put me on IV antibiotics and I Seen salama today, salama said i have no infection and it looks good. Celia complimented my shape today! YAY! So im almost done my antibiotics and becuz i have no drains I dont have to take no more yay!! Gonna post some pics Love u gals!

my cute booty!

Congrats on your surgery! Im going in a week, so Ill be following you! You look great! Cant wait to see more pics :)
AWWEE thanks girl! GOOD LUCK! first 5 days are bad but push through! days 6-7 u feel great again! BE STRONGGGGGG xoxox good luck babe just take ur meds and drink ALOT
Nice lips and buns, happy healing

SP** I CAN PUT GARMENT ON LOL

i put i cant** i mean i can ^^
Hey . My surgery was successful . I'm just in pain . Peeing every 5 mins. I will be a the office tmw around 2 pm . And I'm leaving for Orlando after that . I will be greatful to take whatever you have darling . Maybe one day I will see u in canada .. It was really nice meeting you . Take care
babeeee! I was already checked out by the time i got this and i left everything at the condo cuz no one replied before I had to leave to go to salamas office!! So gla dyour sx went well!! So happy for you! be strong! I wish I would have known i could have left the stuff there for you at the office! CRAP!! :( Super awesome meeting you too! xoxoxo take care!
Thank you babe! I'm back home now , just relaxing and recovering . I'm excited it's all over now . Thank god. Wish you all the best ... Xox

2 weeks post op BBL and PERMALIP

Hey yall

I am 2 weeks post op tomorrow and I feel great!
I am back home now, I have been getting massages from a place here its covered under my insurance. I love my results I will post pics soon! I love my lips they look very natural they went down alot so they are much smaller then in the pic. My bum is still really big, I love it and love my stomach it has hardly no fat and my back has no fat at all LOL! YAY!!! My bum is hard still im excited for the fluffing and dropping!! xoxox love u ladies u got me through this thank you so much!!
More pics when you have time babe! I wanna see those lips now that the swelling has gone down (and the booty pf course!). Glad you are feeling so great! *Hugs*
i looove your results !!
thanks babe!

2 week post op pics

lips

before n after 2 weeks post op

Wow salama is killin the Game right now, he putting out amazing booties
What do you do when your ps only give you half a butt not even round just fat packed on top you missing the middle and bottom a dam sham
seriously tho! LOve it when can i wear a corset?>

bum bum blues lol

hey my beautiful ladies
So ive caught the bum bum blues :( as my swelling goes down so is my bum :( I know this is expected and my tummy is also getting smaller so my ass still looks huge...but ive caught the damn blues about it and im already thinking about a round 2! OMG My ass is beautiful dont get me wrong and it aint small what so ever but i think i want it bigger and salama could only fit 1300 in each so with the fat that isnt gonna take and the swelling that has subsided im pretty sure im going back to him for a round 2! I also forgto to mention any one scared of burns salama told me he doesnt go to aggressive with the lipo anymore becuz he gets carried away and ends up burning ppl so he said he doesnt do that anymore and he tries to get as much fat out without causing the burns. he never even came close to burning me and he took out a ton of fat so dont worry ladies who are going for surgery about that. K so talk to yall soon. I gotta get on this diet tip but im scared to lose my ass even more WAHHHHHHHHHHHHh off to get pasta with butter bahhahaha
You look good i sent you a message please reply if you get a chance:) congratulations!!!!!!
i replied babe! thanks so much!
We are never satisfied.. Looking good hun...

waist clincher

hey gals! So today I am going to get my garment taken in maybe 2 inches on each side it is not even close to be tight anymore...when can i wear a waist clincher? I will buy one today but i want to know can i wear it now? Do I put the foam under it? Do i wear the board under it? PLease help! thanks loves
You can move to a a tighter garment I moved to my vedette at 2 weeks
ok great thanks!!
which vedette did u order? 128?

4 weeks already!

SO these last few weeks have flown by! I still have a lot of pain on my skin on my back...its really tight and kills when my husband massages it. I still take a perc here and there I have a lot left over! I had ,y garment tooken in 4 inches its still really tight and i got a squeem for over top but the damn thing keeps rolling up I HATE IT! So I went out for the first time! My butt aint that bit but i got a lot of attention, they all thought it was real which is a good thing haha... I felt amazing which is a GREAT thing! And I looked super hot! Clothes looks much better on me now. OBVY! OK so i am definately getting a round two! I know its so early but my ass aint gonna grow and i need it a lil bigger! I know Salama couldnt fit 1500 but Im so tall and big that he got 1300 im guessing 1000 survived so i need more! Which is fine with me imma get my wedding over with.. yes my man bought that ring ahahah he seen this booty and was like I betta put a ring on that shit bahahha..so im having a wedding then a round two and I want boob implants. Then I will be done with surgery for now haha So over all love my look i will post a few pics i just dont want ppl knowing so im iffy on what pics i post sorry bout that

ttyl babes good luck everyone going for surgery salama is good at what he does!

I have curves WOW Salama is a god!

4 weeks post op I can sit tomorrow YAY! xoxox
I always thought of doing that to my lips to because they are so thin ; how did that procedure go ?
Lips went super well! I love them!
Congrats honey! Life is good!

Hey Ladiessssssssss

Hey loves almost 6 weeks post! Ive been sitting for a week it felt bad at first but now its ok. :D I have some dents in my bum! but i had them before now they are just a lil larger so im def going for a round two! Starting back at the gyn this week hopefully my butt doesnt get smaller! HATE SQUEEM VEST! spent 75 buck on that thing and it keeps rolling up! HATE IT
Ordering the vedette 136 as soon as I cant becuz the bottom of the garment is loose. like at my lower stomach it is not getting enough compressionn and that damn vest dont help! any ideas as what i can use before my vedette comes? I think its ruining the results cuz its so loose at the bottom FML... I really have low iron now! I just started takingg 2 iron a day again becuz im always freezing, no energy, weak and i dont eat meat so i know its my iron! So back on the pills my vit D is also SUPER LOW which is bad. Im gonna start juicing and doing shakes with spinach cuz i feel like crap and im super super weak! On a good note i got a good job at the airport! YAY I was so confident in my interview she said im one of the strongest people who she hired! ITs for the pre-board screening officer the ones when you go through security :) Gotta save that dough for a round 2! HAHAHA anyways I still look the same...I have no recent pics yet but i will foor sure post em when i take em! LOVE U LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D
You look great congrats on the new body
Thnx girl xo
How tall are you love , you look amazing

omg its been forever && a day!! 11 weeks post op :-)

K I LOVE my results
11 weeks post
Pretty sure I have a nerosis
Gained a lil weight but all went to ass
Back at the gym 65 squats a day
My ass has dropped n fluffed
How was your trip back home ?
Good the plane was empty so I got a whole row! Laid on my tummy and took 2 percs passed out lol
You looking good girl..........
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama really does good work, I think he needs to focus on you as an individual. He is so busy so he is always rushing. I had a bad experience with the nurse in the recovery room as she was rushing me out after my sx, and she kept saying they are closed that I have to leave. (felt it was very rude and inconsiderate as I had just had sx)... I love the work salama did and I would go back to him and would recommend him because his work does speak for itself. My lip implants are perfect and so is my bbl result thus far :) so despite the bad experience with the nurse I would still go back.