How vets explain the "New Booty" to family/coworkers????

I wish to get a BBL because im very uncomfortable...

I wish to get a BBL because im very uncomfortable with my shape. Im fairly petite, Im 5'2.5" about 145lbs. Im a 34 D with hips but I feel my shape would improve so much more if I had a bigger booty to makeup for my large chest. Im 23 and my goal is to have the procedure done hopefully before my next birthday.

Right now I'm considering a doctor in Miami and am looking to spend at around 5,000. (Hopefully!) Im saving every penny because I truely feel that this procedure would boost not only my self esteem, but my confidence in wearing different types of clothing. Shopping for jeans is the worst part of my life lol! I feel like I don't look good in them so I don't buy that many.

My ideal physique would be to look like who else other than KIM K. lol. I absolutely adore her body. I'll post some pictures of myself once I find the confidence to actually do it! If anyone have any words of inspiration or have had this procedure done, please feel free to comment. Tell me your story and whether or not you were pleased with the final results. Thank you guys I appreciate it.

So Im really set on having my BBL done by the end...

So Im really set on having my BBL done by the end of the summer depending on how much time I can get off from work. I've also decided to go with another surgeon who's a bit more pricier than my original pick. But Im also more confident his skills to deliver the results Im looking for. Its a long road to my better self but I'm worth the wait!! I make my first deposit next week! So excited!

I put my first down payment on my Brazilian Butt...

I put my first down payment on my Brazilian Butt Lift!!! I'm hoping to have my surgery done by the end of May. I will update with information as it comes...

Quick question, how do you ladies who've gotten...

Quick question, how do you ladies who've gotten butt lifts explain your "obvious new asset" to people you see everyday like family and coworkers. I know I'll be getting my done in the near future not exactly sure when, but I want to know how some of you react to others who notice something different about you. I'm curious because I work in a gym, and let me tell you I know I'm gonna get a few looks from my coworkers who all day long obsess about eating healthy and how to stay toned and fit! Not that i care what they think about me but I don't like being the center if negative energy...and face it some people just look down on cosmetic surgery for whatever reasons! Even my family is just so negative about me wanting surgery! I haven't even expressed to them that my mind is completely made up about what I'm gonna do, only brought to their attention by asking their opinions! But let me tell you everybody's opinion is just so negative! I'm sick of feeling guilty about wanting to feel better about my body! Any comments are welcome! Don't forget to tell everybody who know somebody who know somebody who know somebody else to VOTE OBAMA! THANK YOU!

QUOTES QUOTES QUOTES??? Dominican Republic!!

So my time to get this poor booty upgraded is finally arriving lmao! I'm finally having my Brazilian Butt Lift done next year, hopefully in March. And yes it's gonna be in the DR. I think the U.S. doctors are way over priced and even if I'm not 100% satisfied with my results in the DR I'd be even more pissed if I paid 10k or more and came out unhappy. I'm so ready I think time is going to fly by. I may even have it done sooner but I'll have to see what my job allows!! How much time is needed to recover and return to work ladies?? Is 3 weeks ok?? I received a quote from Yily a while back but I can' t seem to locate her email in my inbox :-( PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS THE CONTACT INFO ON THE D.R. DOCS, YILY, DURAN, ETC. PLEASE INBOX ME THEIR EMAILS OR CONTACT NUMBERS!! Thanks!

Ahh I've been wondering the same thing!! Not much winter here in Miami but I do plan on coverign up as much as I can for now ;)
Hey chica, i'm not a vet but i've had my excuse in order for the past 3 months. I've been telling people and posting on facebook that i've been working out. I wear a girdle to work and walk with my back arched so it looks like i'm working with something...That way when my surgery comes around it would be that drastic of a change. Plus since winter is about to hit i'll be covered just in case my booty turns out HUGE.
wouldnt*
Same process for me. No pics. "Working out". Wearing a girdle. Started prepping ppl around me about a month ago
Omg exactly wat you said is exactly what I been telling my self been tweeting *fina hit the gym everyday lol n with it being winter you have to bundle up anyway soo when the summer hits ****bammm
hey did u book your surgery?
u have a good shape for this
Hey,
Did you get your surgery? If so how was it? Are you happy with your results?
Hey where did you find information Dr. Salamas? Any one that you may know or just from the website? I am looking for a DR.
Info on Dr.Salama, you can call the patient coordinator, Nancy, her number is 305-933-4033
I don't know how to remove either. I guess just do an update with your new Doc when ready, that's what I planning on doing.
Hi! I have been coming to this website for a loooooooong while now and darling, i should tell you that, based on the comments and doctors website i have visted. Dr. Salzhur(spelled it incorrectly) is the best one! am only 19 and i have already booked for him to perform sugery on me when am 28 lol... but check him out. he gives you EXACLTY!!! what you want and i didn't hear that from one customer alone.
I was considering this doctor...but I'd scheduled two phone consultations with him and other than speaking with the receptionist he still hasn't returned my phone calls...talk about customer service lol. Anyhow I'm looking into another surgeon but I'm not sure how to remove Jimmerson's name from my blog???
Andrew Jimmerson was one of the first surgeons I consulted with but his prices are way out of my league. He's very talented and Good Luck. Keep us posted.
That's good and keep us posted.
Dr. Moises Salama is my pick! I've been researching his work for a while! I feel like for his price and the level of experience he has with BBL, I absolutely don't mind traveling from my city for my procedure. I can't wait for my new booty lol.
Yes, I will. Have you decided on a doctor yet?
Please take plenty of pictures! I'm hoping to have mine done by the end of summer! I can't wait!
Yes, it is funny but it will be this year though.
Yeah, I can't wait to put down my deposit. I'm so excited and don't even have the money yet...lol
lol...
Thanks and good luck to you.
Hi, I feel the very same way. I don't wear certain type body fitting cloths becasue they don't look right. I have been researching and getting quotes for a while now and narrowed it down to 3 doctors. My main doctor is Campos. He's alot cheaper than Salama, and Pazimo (I think I spelled his name wrong). Anyway, I'm hoping to get a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. More pain but at least it will be done together instead of 2 surgies. Good Luck and keep us posted.