Brazil Butt Lift- Consultation Scheduled -Miami, FL

Hello Ladies: I'm finally scheduling my free...

Hello Ladies:

I'm finally scheduling my free consultation with Dr. Salama- based on all the reviews I think this is my best bet and I feel comfortable with my decision. I had my third baby last year and still working out 5 days a week, so my body is not ready for this surgery yet but I'm hoping that by my birthday Dec 8th of this year - I can gift myself a new body/butt! I already have the boobs- now I just need the booty and flat stomach. I posted some pictures of me before BBL. My profile pic is of Kim Kardashian :-) I like the way her backside is and definitely would like something near that! I'm not sure how big to go but after my consultation I will let you know what Dr Salama says- also I hear this is super painful, I do have a high pain threshold so I'm hoping its not that excruciating. My only fear are those stupid drains- ugh!!! I cringe every time I see them and going under, my friend did hers and she went local anesthesia. What do you guys think or did???

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I heard about this Dr. through this website!! I haven't met with him yet- so I can't truly rate him but based on reviews I read seems he is a 5 star Dr!!!