BBLand a TT - Miami, FL

I am 24 yrs old and on aug 16th i'm having a...

I am 24 yrs old and on aug 16th i'm having a BBL and TT. I am 5'2 and my weight is 147 I'm having my PS Lipo my abd, back, with flanks. I have a lil saggy booty so I hope with the BBL I can get a jlo booty lol. also since I had my son my abd is saggy and I have not be able to lose belly fat so i'm having TT.

I'm really scared I've never been in the hospital (other then having my son)..... Only 7 more days and I have no idea what to think.... I guess, I pray everything will be ok...

Dr. Careaga

Hope everything went well, arod. *fingers crossed*

Hello :o how did ur surgery go? I hope well. Happy healing :)
I hope your surgery went well today. I will praying for a safe recovery for you.
Good luck! I want a bbl! Would love to know if you like it
mignik68, Thanks I will keep everyone posted
!!!! only 2 days left!!!
You will be fine and you will look great. Make sure you take vitamins and eat very well prior to surgery. You want your body to be ready for the truama.

Last but never least make sure you pray. Cuz God will be right there with you.
Nikki6771, Thanks!!
good luck sweetie. You are going to look fantastic. I was a mess prior to my surgery. Have a few loved ones with you to give you support. :)
misslovely thanks, I am trying not to think about my bbl but I know I only have 4 days left. By the way u look great. I was thinking about seeing if i could get 800cc in each check and ur pictures confirmed it for me. I have about the same lil booty lol u had.. so I know 800cc will be great. Happy healing!!!!!