BBL Sept 5 2012. Finally Built Up the Courage - Miami, FL

AUG 29,2012 AGE : 24 Weight :141 Lbs Height...

AUG 29,2012
AGE : 24
Weight :141 Lbs
Height :5 '5''

After months of visiting this website I finally build up the courage to get a BBL . Ive already choose my doctor and goin w Dr.Perry. Ive always want more curvy shape ,mostly around my hips being the I have "dents " so would lik jus one big curve and really small waist. Ive been thinking getting at least 800cc to 1000c in each cheek but I don't know if i have enough fat so been eating like crazy to gain a few exact lbs.

Anyone thats done this procedure Help .What should I bring to wear , help me recover , what grammet do you recommend ?

Three more days .. Been eating lik crazy .Ive been...

Three more days .. Been eating lik crazy .Ive been having my doubts ,hopefully I have enough fat for the results I want.

4 days post op. Doctor Perry was very professional...

4 days post op. Doctor Perry was very professional he was there when I woke up ,I helped me get dress unfortunately my grandmother left my clothes in the hotel .,but he was kind enough to let me use a robe .He help me get into my car (no Dr does that). I love New body my waist is super small, I finally have hips and my butt is huge love the shape very round. The pain isn't as bad as I thought my C-section was worse.
I've had three massage so far Omg it is painful but it help me drain n sculpt my body so it is a MUST. Plz for those who considering Bbl get the massages .n go to someone the specialize in post lipo . Mariam Landford is great .

Need help puttin up Picture .

Need help puttin up Picture .

One week post op .Doing very well the swelling has...

One week post op .Doing very well the swelling has gone down a lot around my waist and butt feels a little softer than the rock it was. I walking better now not like penguin anymore. Still have a lot of bruising on my thighs. I forgot to mention I got Lipo on my arms ,stomach, inner thighs,flanks ,and on my double chin .I made good decision get Lipo on my chin I thought it gonna hurt n will regret it , but didn't I completely forgot till I saw myself in the mirror but I love it ,it made big difference .

Hello everyone . Sry I haven't updated my profile...

Hello everyone . Sry I haven't updated my profile in a while .but I'm still very happy with my results .I haven't lost any volume since I took those last pictures but ill have some new one up soon. I still need to the garment without my stomach feels like sumone pinching me .I also bought a Colombia faja that helps lift my butt and tighten up my stomach.

It's been awhile but I'm doin very well . I still...

It's been awhile but I'm doin very well . I still love my results but I have lost volume but that be cuz of got the worst flu a few weeks ago n lost weight but I'm been eating lik crazy n it comin bac ..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You look fantastic!
I noticed that you haven't been on here for a minute, but I just have to say...He did a great job on you. Your after pics look so realistic!! No one would ever question whether or not you had surgery.
You're butt looks so good! Do u remember what your measurements were before the surgery? What are your measurements now? Did you have spend more than just $6000 or was additional things you had to buy? like garments or creams? In total how much do u think you paid for the entire thing?
U look good girl. Congrats!
You look awesome!! Did u wear a butt in or out Colombian Faja?
You look great!
Do it Girl! You look really great! Another Dr Perry doll on the rise!!!! Cant wait untill I get Perryfied!!!!
I love his work! So natural!
Looks great
You look great girl. How many cc's did you get?
Hey I love your results, I'm looking into Dr. Perry to do my surgery in a few months, can you post some new pictures of your results. Have you stopped doing your massages? If not how long do you plan on continuing them?
LOVE it!!! What were your measures before and after the surgery? I have a 27 inch waist and was wondering if Dr. Perry could make it smaller to like a 23-34 inch.
Jova 809, i love your before and after pics. Im considering Dr. Perry and after looking at your pics i think i made up my mind. Thanks
Dr Perry is amazing love him
Love your new post op pics. You look great. I am also wondering how your scars have healed? Which do you feel are most noticeable? I',m concerned about the ones for the arm lipo, can you see them if you wear tank tops?
Hey, how are your scars? I leave for Perry in a week. Can't wait to pull out your pics as my wish pics ;)
your results came out amazing girl and very natural, i'm a bit worried about the volume loss as of recently..most say once passed a few months mark volume should change
Hello ladies, I'll be leaving Monday morning for bbl keep me n your prayers i know Dr Perry will do everything else just right so happy ;)
all the best mama . much blessing for u
Good luck.... You should create a blog so we can follow your journey #teamperry
Thank you JustRight2013, I'm not sure how to make blog tried it didn't work oh yes # teamPerry
Good luck. I'm in 10 days. :)
1203 mama.How was.ur sx
It was great love my results truly trying to post pictures