BBL Sept 5 2012. Finally Built Up the Courage - Miami, FL

AUG 29,2012 AGE : 24 Weight :141 Lbs Height...

AUG 29,2012
AGE : 24
Weight :141 Lbs
Height :5 '5''

After months of visiting this website I finally build up the courage to get a BBL . Ive already choose my doctor and goin w Dr.Perry. Ive always want more curvy shape ,mostly around my hips being the I have "dents " so would lik jus one big curve and really small waist. Ive been thinking getting at least 800cc to 1000c in each cheek but I don't know if i have enough fat so been eating like crazy to gain a few exact lbs.

Anyone thats done this procedure Help .What should I bring to wear , help me recover , what grammet do you recommend ?

Congrats BBL sis!!.. I have my surgery in march of next yr, your def going to the best girl
yea I'm really excited yet nervous .I hope I get the results I want ,so been looking at booties all week to example to Dr.Perry exactly what I want.
Hello bbl sister!! I am also team Dr Perry!!

Three more days .. Been eating lik crazy .Ive been...

Three more days .. Been eating lik crazy .Ive been having my doubts ,hopefully I have enough fat for the results I want.
hope your surgery went well! cant wait to see pics!!
Hope today went well ! Regarding the comment "hope I have enough fat" - I'm very curious and maybe you can ask the Doctor - If you want a bigger booty can't you just gain a little weight to increase the size? (after sx)

You don't seem to be carrying a lot of fat in other places on your body so it might work well for you. . .
Good luck ssister! Praying for u a great surgery and speedy recover y

4 days post op. Doctor Perry was very professional...

4 days post op. Doctor Perry was very professional he was there when I woke up ,I helped me get dress unfortunately my grandmother left my clothes in the hotel .,but he was kind enough to let me use a robe .He help me get into my car (no Dr does that). I love New body my waist is super small, I finally have hips and my butt is huge love the shape very round. The pain isn't as bad as I thought my C-section was worse.
I've had three massage so far Omg it is painful but it help me drain n sculpt my body so it is a MUST. Plz for those who considering Bbl get the massages .n go to someone the specialize in post lipo . Mariam Landford is great .

Need help puttin up Picture .

Need help puttin up Picture .
Hello how's everything coming? Hope ur healing good.
Thank you everyone ... I got round 1200 cc
Congrats on your successful journey. You look great!

One week post op .Doing very well the swelling has...

One week post op .Doing very well the swelling has gone down a lot around my waist and butt feels a little softer than the rock it was. I walking better now not like penguin anymore. Still have a lot of bruising on my thighs. I forgot to mention I got Lipo on my arms ,stomach, inner thighs,flanks ,and on my double chin .I made good decision get Lipo on my chin I thought it gonna hurt n will regret it , but didn't I completely forgot till I saw myself in the mirror but I love it ,it made big difference .
Your results are amazinggggggggggg, i was looking for something like this....BUT i want more volume in the hips and butt..lol
I'm curious as to where you are with your results and do you like? I have been reading girls are scheduling with other PS. I am going to Dr. Perry but am getting a little afraid. I have to admit your results ease me a bit, you look great and have the figure I was going for. I do want more volume in my bottom. How many cc's did you get, has the swelling gone down, and how many massages did you get?
Hi I'm also going with Dr Perry. He just recently did surgery on a BBL sister named sweetlady u should check her out!! She looks great as well and her butt has plenty volume!! Jova u look great hon! Please update us if u can!

Hello everyone . Sry I haven't updated my profile...

Hello everyone . Sry I haven't updated my profile in a while .but I'm still very happy with my results .I haven't lost any volume since I took those last pictures but ill have some new one up soon. I still need to the garment without my stomach feels like sumone pinching me .I also bought a Colombia faja that helps lift my butt and tighten up my stomach.
u look great
Do you know how many CC's you got?
you look great I love how natural your results are I am considering Dr. Perry he seems like an authentic person.

It's been awhile but I'm doin very well . I still...

It's been awhile but I'm doin very well . I still love my results but I have lost volume but that be cuz of got the worst flu a few weeks ago n lost weight but I'm been eating lik crazy n it comin bac ..
Can u post new pic!
You look fantastic!
I noticed that you haven't been on here for a minute, but I just have to say...He did a great job on you. Your after pics look so realistic!! No one would ever question whether or not you had surgery.

Almost 2 years

Still in love w my new body .

Almost 2 years later

Still in love w my body, looks very natural
U look amazing! Thnx for coming back 2 yrs. later 2 post updates cuz hardly any ladies do tht. It's good 2 c all of the intital outcomes but even much better 2 c years later how the booty holds up & if any problems occur dwn the line. So again, thnx 4 not 4gettn us newbies. ;-)
Yes it does thanks ! For the up date i want mines done by him soooo bad! Butva lot of his pt never show pic!
Miami Plastic Surgeon