Hi ladies, so im new here and have been...

Hi ladies, so im new here and have been researching this for awhile so now i am ready to take the plunge, im schedualed with Dr. Perry in Feb 2013. I am 30 years old 5'8 and currently weigh 190 pounds. Dr Perry was very informative over the phone as well as being very warm and friendly. I have posted a couple before pictures of myself and will keep everbody posted as the day draws nearer. Thanks Ladies i love this site and everyones input!

SOOO..I haven't posted in along while bit im...

SOOO..I haven't posted in along while bit im always on here checking in. So basically these past few months I've been trying my hardest to pay all my fees off in cash which I just did last week paid remaining balance to Dr. Perry I've also really been trying to loose 20 lbs and I've managed to shed 12 of that. Been of my bc for about 7 weeks only using spermicide and LOW AND BEHOLD WHAT HAPPENS?? Preggo with baby #2.. Im in shock as I literally just found out today I just had that feeling jus like last time.. I tell you what it really is true that when uoi aren't trying for it that's when it sure enough happens. This time last year o was so focused on getting pregnant again and of course no luck LOL.. I have to call Norma at Dr.Perry's ASAP and see what I can do I mean So confused im fully paid up so will he postpone it for a year I wonder? ?

4 weeks post op dr.Perry w/ pics

Hello haven't updated in a looong time..had my surprise pregnancy baby on September 22nd 2013..waited my 6 months postpartum time before having my
Long awaited BBL on 4/7/14 with Dr.Perry, ill wait til 3 months post op to give my final review on it..but for now I added some pics of me 2 days 5 days and 4 weeks post op..ill add my before pics from Dr Perry's office tomorrow

4 weeks post op Dr. Perry

5 weeks post op development of scary looking boil

So at three weeks post op I noticed a small red tender area on my lower right buttock, well I emailed Dr.Perry one weeks later and then

5 weeks post op boil development

Sorry didn't posst correctly..anyways I developed this boil at three weeks post op and have been put on antibiotics to hopefully clear it up..I've tried emailing Dr Perry but haven't heard back yet so idk but im kinda worried cuz its so black in the center

got a response from dr.Perry about my boil and added pics

He did reply by email last night regarding my boil. he said he thinks its a good idea to take the antibiotic hoping that that clears it up. I've added some pictures I took this morning of my boil but also of my body from a couple different angles. I will say that I am very pleased with my liposuction how my waist and stomach are contracting I hope it only gets better. and overall my butt is definitely improved in the shape from what it once was. I do want more volume in the central portion of my butt so I will be most likely doing a touch up fat graft later this year. I'll speak with Dr Perry about it and see what he has to say.

newer pics and brief update

So im at my 10 week mark which I hope means that I can soon stop obcessing about more volume loss after my 12 week mark! I did loose alot of volume but honestly that was all in the first 3-4 weeks..I am overall pleased with my new shape. I have more curves than o ever had and more options for clothing now, however nothing is perfect so I do need to have a revision to add more umph to my rump. I received my quote from Dr. Perry's office for 4,800 for revision. Im still healing from that boil I developed and had to have lanced and packed..ill need to use a fade cream on it once it fully closes up because it is going to leave a scar clearly.. Im still going to wait til 3 months to give my final review on everything but I did add a couple pics for now.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

i found him on this site and talked with him over the phone about it and feel very confident in his ability to give me my desired result.

You are looking great hun and I think you have nice projection, plus you still have to fluff.
Thanks a bunch..yes your right I have yet to fluff so I will look forward to and welcome that!
Hi and thank you.. I stayed at the Days Inn Miami International Hotel..it was close by the airport free shuttle to and from..honestly it wasnt that great just ok. Its by the highways so nothing really close by to walk to for food.. I'd say bring a urinal funel some arncia gel for your soreness some extra large sized maximum pads for the incisions that drain by your groin area..just pit two on each sde inside your underwear at they will absorb all your drainage..I learned the hard way so trust me on that one I leaked everywhere on the hotel elevator until I figured out the maximum pad thing works wonders for drainage..
Thanks alot for giving me some light on what to bring. I think I beging to be a nervous reck...feels like I dont have enough! Your stomach looks hell a good,did you have any loose skin and did it draw up good if so? Did you spend alot on massages? Did you stay the full 10 day? Did you use baby wipes,keep reading you need all these damn baby wipes lol. Thanks doll again for shedding some light....oh if you dont mind how much did you weigh going in? Your stomach is snatched and that booty girl boom! He said he was giving me 1500 but I just dont want to lose it,I know some I will but not so I got to do it again geeeeshh....I dont got that kind of money!
Thanks again..and I went a lady by the name of Gladys for my massages, she gave me 5 massages for $250.. there's another lady by the name of Miriam that they also recommend. it really just depends on how close your hotel is to either one of them that's why I chose Gladys because she was literally just 4 minutes away from my hotel. And yes I did have some loose skin before surgery I had just recently had my son 6 months prior.. my stomach is a vast improvement and honestly it's my favorite part of my outcome.. and I know I do not want to do a revision as well but damn you just want perfection after investing all this money LOL.. I did use baby wipes just one small container.. but I would load up on the maxipads because I had to run to Walmart to the three different times
Hey you look great,Im up with Dr.P in less than two weeks. Can you tell me where you stayed and how did you like it. Who did your massages and what did you exactly bring he doesn't say much but about 5 items but it dont feel right being that I read about girls bring a lot of items. If you want ylu can inbox it too just need to make sure Im good thanks!
I'm sorry but he should have emailed or called back. You shouldn't be two weeks wondering what is going on and having to get your own antibiotics and medical care without any input from your surgeon.
I do agree..I really need his input because my primary doctor was like " so what did your plastic surgeon say?" Just hoping its not MRSA yikes!
Thank you.. and yes I will call Norma tomorrow if I don't get a reply by email..
Sorry to hear that. It doesn't look to bad from the pic...hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up. Maybe try calling Norma to get in contact with Dr.Perry if you haven't already tried.
You look GREAT!!!
Thanks so much!
You look great Perry Doll and you will look even better as more swelling goes down!
Ty! That's what I keep telling myself:)
hey sweets. I am thinking team perry too. mine will be sept2013. Congrats on your little surprise. Happened to me with my last baby-completely surprised everyone! But its your journey and you can't rush things. Enjoy baby#2;)
Thank you ladies.. after sleeping on it I feel calmer about it. It was meant to be this way, only thing now is I seriously am considerng doing a TT or atleast a mini along with the BBL cuz lord knows how my tummy is gonna hold up for pregnancy #2.
Congrats on your pregnancy, that happened to my one best friend as well.. everything is meant to be . - maybe is best to get it out of the way then do everything u have to do .. u will be a sexy mama
Omg... Good luck on the pregnancy but wow I know it was unexpected!! I can't see why they wouldn't postpone. Keep us posted. Im also a dr perry girl.
Good luck on your journey
Have you found a place to stay for your procedure yet??
@Jenny, girl im def sold on Dr.Perry, i cant waite and the main thing is when ur not supposed to sit for 2 weeks..damn it dont sit or consider the consequences..Lol. im so ready, hes so perfect!
I have a big butt already so the most important thing for me is getting my abs, back and bra rolls lipoed intensively!! I do want projection added to my butt and hips and with the contouring of my body through aggressive lipo+fat transfer I am fully confident with Dr. Perry!! Plus the fact his price is reasonable makes it even better. I think what a lot of ladies on here have a misconception abt is they go on drs pics and say wow he gives BIG BUTTS! The truth of the matter is you have to look @ their reviews because every woman might not ask for a huge butt. So if all Dr Perrys pics aren't of huge butts its more than likely because the women didn't request it. I have read his reviews and everyone was satisfied with what they got. So I think if u give him directions that u want it big he will give u that. With all that being said I'm sold on Dr Perry!
Well for me I want a big improvement on what I currently have so ideally if Dr Perry could give me 1000 ccs in my butt PLUS about 200 ccs to each of my hips that would be awesome to me..I just really want him to suck the shit out of my back fat and tummy I don't care how much pain afterwards! LOL
Eim excited as well and cant waite for Mar h to get here. out of the drs. i checked out Dr. Perry was the one i chose, its just something about him and i def think he can give me the butt i want as well as the shape..Are you guys looking for big butts, not to big but a nice size rump?. LOL
Wow that's crazy.. but I'm glad your confident in Dr. Perry to give you your desired shape.. I think he's really good at working with each women's individual shape..I have high hopes I just wish February would get here already! LOL.