BBL February 2013! WOW total shocker looks like ill be postponing indefinitely!!

Hi ladies, so im new here and have been...

Hi ladies, so im new here and have been researching this for awhile so now i am ready to take the plunge, im schedualed with Dr. Perry in Feb 2013. I am 30 years old 5'8 and currently weigh 190 pounds. Dr Perry was very informative over the phone as well as being very warm and friendly. I have posted a couple before pictures of myself and will keep everbody posted as the day draws nearer. Thanks Ladies i love this site and everyones input!

SOOO..I haven't posted in along while bit im...

SOOO..I haven't posted in along while bit im always on here checking in. So basically these past few months I've been trying my hardest to pay all my fees off in cash which I just did last week paid remaining balance to Dr. Perry I've also really been trying to loose 20 lbs and I've managed to shed 12 of that. Been of my bc for about 7 weeks only using spermicide and LOW AND BEHOLD WHAT HAPPENS?? Preggo with baby #2.. Im in shock as I literally just found out today I just had that feeling jus like last time.. I tell you what it really is true that when uoi aren't trying for it that's when it sure enough happens. This time last year o was so focused on getting pregnant again and of course no luck LOL.. I have to call Norma at Dr.Perry's ASAP and see what I can do I mean So confused im fully paid up so will he postpone it for a year I wonder? ?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

i found him on this site and talked with him over the phone about it and feel very confident in his ability to give me my desired result.

hey sweets. I am thinking team perry too. mine will be sept2013. Congrats on your little surprise. Happened to me with my last baby-completely surprised everyone! But its your journey and you can't rush things. Enjoy baby#2;)
Thank you ladies.. after sleeping on it I feel calmer about it. It was meant to be this way, only thing now is I seriously am considerng doing a TT or atleast a mini along with the BBL cuz lord knows how my tummy is gonna hold up for pregnancy #2.
Congrats on your pregnancy, that happened to my one best friend as well.. everything is meant to be . - maybe is best to get it out of the way then do everything u have to do .. u will be a sexy mama
Omg... Good luck on the pregnancy but wow I know it was unexpected!! I can't see why they wouldn't postpone. Keep us posted. Im also a dr perry girl.
Good luck on your journey
Have you found a place to stay for your procedure yet??
@Jenny, girl im def sold on Dr.Perry, i cant waite and the main thing is when ur not supposed to sit for 2 weeks..damn it dont sit or consider the consequences..Lol. im so ready, hes so perfect!
I have a big butt already so the most important thing for me is getting my abs, back and bra rolls lipoed intensively!! I do want projection added to my butt and hips and with the contouring of my body through aggressive lipo+fat transfer I am fully confident with Dr. Perry!! Plus the fact his price is reasonable makes it even better. I think what a lot of ladies on here have a misconception abt is they go on drs pics and say wow he gives BIG BUTTS! The truth of the matter is you have to look @ their reviews because every woman might not ask for a huge butt. So if all Dr Perrys pics aren't of huge butts its more than likely because the women didn't request it. I have read his reviews and everyone was satisfied with what they got. So I think if u give him directions that u want it big he will give u that. With all that being said I'm sold on Dr Perry!
Well for me I want a big improvement on what I currently have so ideally if Dr Perry could give me 1000 ccs in my butt PLUS about 200 ccs to each of my hips that would be awesome to me..I just really want him to suck the shit out of my back fat and tummy I don't care how much pain afterwards! LOL
Eim excited as well and cant waite for Mar h to get here. out of the drs. i checked out Dr. Perry was the one i chose, its just something about him and i def think he can give me the butt i want as well as the shape..Are you guys looking for big butts, not to big but a nice size rump?. LOL
Wow that's crazy.. but I'm glad your confident in Dr. Perry to give you your desired shape.. I think he's really good at working with each women's individual shape..I have high hopes I just wish February would get here already! LOL.
Hello Bbl sister!! I am also team Dr.Perry!! I haven't set a date but I have had numerous email exchanges and talked with him over the phone. He is very polite, smart and made me very comfortable!! I can't wait to set a date. I am also plus size and he said he could work magic on me anyways so I'm all for him. Dr S told me to lose 65-86lbs then call back LOL!! No thanks! I have never been then mor do I want to be thin!
Well Dr S was obviously in the running also bit I really just wanted a sooner date than April 2013 and so I then checked into Perry and found out Dr Salama trained under him so I figure he must of took a lot of what he learned from Dr. Perry and applied that in his own practice..And really what sealed the deal for me was the phone consultation with dR. Perry..he was so informative and nice down to earth person and patient with all my questions so I feel really good about him..and I also want a booty but o want some hips and contour to go with it and he's great with the curve shape IMO
Congrats with you on choosing Dr.Perry. i thought about going to him but still thinking, idk hes good with shapes but im looking for a nice ass. So what made Dr.Perry the one?.
Thank you I'm excited but nervous since ill be traveling alone for this I feel I have to take extra precautions..I'm going to hire a nurse to stay with for the first 48 hours afterwards.so I should be good..good luck to you I hope this waiting period goes by fast for you and me both!
:-) hi welcome congrats on booking and choosing ur doc, i hear dr. P
Sorry arrggg i phone went crazy on me Lol, but yes i hear Dr. Perry does a really nice Job and shape soo great choice! Im team salama Also for feb 2013!! :-) so dates near eachothers!
Welcome I'm scheduled in Apr 2013 with Salama. Best wishes & welcome to the bbl sisterhood .
Welcome!! Im new as well and am scheduled for Jan 2013 with Salama.
Thank you.. I was really impressed with Salama but I think Dr.Perry is excellent as well.. best of luck to you!
Best wishes to you too!