BBL With Dr. Salzhauer

I weigh 140 pounds im very unhappy with my shape...

I weigh 140 pounds im very unhappy with my shape and butt. I carry most of my weigh in my midsection. I use to weigh 130 but now im gaining more weigh for my bbl. Im very excited but nervous at the same time.

Im wanting 800cc -900ccs. I want a small waist and big butt. Im tired of my muffin top that i cant get rid of. I tried working out and nothing seems to help. I have a square shape body with no butt i hate it! Im very confident dr.salzhauer will give me the results i been wanting. I will keep yall updated after the procedure and will add pics.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi, ladies im in pain right now and swollen im satified with dr. Salzhauer he has a staff thats very carring and he is a very nice doc. He gave me 800 cc, exactly what i wanted he lipo my back, lovehandles and stomach. I can tell my waist is getting smaller, im too swollen to tell my butt. I traveled for this surgery im from dallas,tx i think it was worth it! Right now im laying on my side because i dont wana loose my butt if i lay on my back. Im switching from one side to another n laying on stomach too. I cant wait to see the final results!!! I will post pic soon im just trying to rest at the moment and get some sleep.