BBL With Dr. Salzhauer

I weigh 140 pounds im very unhappy with my shape...

I weigh 140 pounds im very unhappy with my shape and butt. I carry most of my weigh in my midsection. I use to weigh 130 but now im gaining more weigh for my bbl. Im very excited but nervous at the same time.

Im wanting 800cc -900ccs. I want a small waist and big butt. Im tired of my muffin top that i cant get rid of. I tried working out and nothing seems to help. I have a square shape body with no butt i hate it! Im very confident dr.salzhauer will give me the results i been wanting. I will keep yall updated after the procedure and will add pics.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi, ladies im in pain right now and swollen im satified with dr. Salzhauer he has a staff thats very carring and he is a very nice doc. He gave me 800 cc, exactly what i wanted he lipo my back, lovehandles and stomach. I can tell my waist is getting smaller, im too swollen to tell my butt. I traveled for this surgery im from dallas,tx i think it was worth it! Right now im laying on my side because i dont wana loose my butt if i lay on my back. Im switching from one side to another n laying on stomach too. I cant wait to see the final results!!! I will post pic soon im just trying to rest at the moment and get some sleep.

Could you post a pic or two? Our before pics are really close, so I'm super curious! Thanks!!!!!!
Please new pics we hve the same size legs I wld reallg like to see what ur results are now..... please please im sched 8/13
Any new pics?
great post op results! love his lipo skills!!! any new pics and how is ur waist and body look now?
wow... any updated pics?
The doctor is amazing so is he's staff I feel so goo 4th day post up and can't wait to see my final results I did my lipo with bbl breast lift nose and chin I will post pics as soon as I learn how to do it lol
Hi there You look gorgeous! Beautiful results! I was just wondering, What was the measurement of your butt after surgery and what is it now? What would you have done differently?
Lucky you...he was only able to get 500ccs out of me. I am trying my hardest to keep as much of it as possible. :)
BigbootyinWI thank you! some of the swelling has been going down, but my butt is still the same. Just praying it dont go away. I know it would be a waste of money if it goes away:(
Smartgirl123 thank you:) im still sore but not as much. Im on my 4th week. My butt is still the same size i just hope it stays!
Cute booty!!!!! Ru noticing any shrinkage????this process is such a mind trip. It's like giving someone a few million dollars to hang on to n brag about to one day u wake up and u realize someone took some of ur money! Arggg! I wish l lived closer to FL I wouid have done it with Mendieta or dr S!!! Sighhhhhh
You look awesome! Are you still sore? Has your butt gone down in size? I'm 5 days out and im anxiously waiting to see how much mine goes down. I hope not too much.
i am but he seems to get a mix bag of results!
I know :( when i first decided to go with him alot of ladies were happy with there results and i right away called and gave them my deposit, i seen some of there pics and i was sold. I also went to his website and seen some of his work and i liked it too. If you want i can email you my before and after pics im really having a hard time putting them up. Girl i suck when it comes to computers lol. Let me know that way you can see if you really want to go with him. I see a huge diffrence in my shape and butt.
Hi i wanted to know if you are happy with your bbl results from Dr. Salzhauer I am scared yo put my deposit down and not be happy with results. can you please send me before and after pics thank you email: bnm12409@hotmail.com
i assumed so loooool- my time is coming up soon ... a bit nervous
Are you going with dr. Salzhauer too?
Jools 0310 sorry i mean 11 days post.
Jools0310 thank you, i will do it with my computer i just thought i could do it through my phone, because its been hard for me to get up, i dont want to sit on my booty at all. Im still happy with my results i just didnt like the pain i been through. Its hard for me to just get up. I have to get up slowly. He lipo me back,flanks,and stomach. Im 11 month post. Im very satisfied because i use to have a weird shape and no butt. Now i feel much happier!!!
Pics!!! ;)
i've not done it directly from my phone but if you email them to yourself you can open them up on your computer and put them on the realself website... if not maybe you could try to attach it directly from the realself website on your phone.... are you still happy with your results?
Jools0310 can you tell me how to upload pics from my phone please im having a hard time, im ready to put my pictures up:)
Aris, are u going to Dr Salzhauer? Where have you seen bad reviews for him?
do you have any pics im nervous now... dr salz seems to be getting mixed results
Girl my lab work back in texas was 273 because i have no insurance. I heard they have an urgent care around the area and they are not that expensive. Are you excited time went by fast:)