BBL with Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

Hi ladies! I'm new to this whole posting thing but...

Hi ladies! I'm new to this whole posting thing but I've been reading up on your reviews for about three months now. I am considering a BBL with Dr. Perry early 2013, I met him last week and not only is he knowledgeable but also a pleasure speaking to him. He answered all of my questions and is quick to follow up through e-mail. I met Norma the day of my consulation and she was a week post-op and looking great! Judging from what I saw that day before our appt Dr. Perry has a heart of gold, I know I'll be in great hands its just a little nerve wrecking considering this will be my first surgical procedure.

I have to sort a few things out before my deposit, I just pray everything goes well. Looking forward to sharing tips and stories with you all :)

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have been doing my research and came across Dr. Perry. This is my third consultation and even before meeting him in person he took the time to answer all of my e-mails. The day of my consultation he made me feel comfortable and not rushed even though I was his last appointment. I know I'll be in great hands, and I am looking forward to this surgery!

i did my consult over th phone, but knwoing that u met him and feel comfy means alot to me. cant wait ! for mines
He's great! He took his time and answered all my questions. Best of luck in your journey!! :)
Congrats! I'm a dr Perry girl!! Cant wait to see ur results!
Yay another one lol! I just saw your scheduled for March? I'm thinking either March or April just trying to lose 15-20 more pounds on my own and tighten up. I know it will be here before we know it girl, its kinda nerve wrecking!! Stay in touch :)
When is your surgery?
Hello :) I don't have a date yet I'm still in the process of saving up the $ but I am looking forward to setting a date possibly within the next month.
Your in good hands ! Good luck with everything
Thank you so much!! I remember seeing your profile before writing this and I loved your results. Hope all is well :)