****Bbl with Dr. Fisher July 31****

I have been stalking this website for about a year...

I have been stalking this website for about a year and decided to do it. I am so nervous, but I know I will look amazing. I am looking for a buddy to share a room with. My date is July 2014. I am looking for reviews of past and current clients of Dr. Fisher. Tell me everything to expect. I have the hips just need the bubble butt.

Put down my deposit

So today I put down my deposit and I plan on going in July. I am extremely nervous and still looking for a partner. I have picked Dr. Fisher. Any updates from new clients.

Nervous wreck

So my surgery is in less than two months and my nerves are all over the place. I haven't found a buddy, one girl on here said her body is absorbing the fat, and I need help finding a good Faja online. Help me!!!

Something fishy???

I called vanity yesterday and they told me Dr. Fisher would be off the entire month of July. Has anyone else heard that or have a date in July? That just sounds so weird. It also makes me even more nervous about having a procedure at a place that would lie about something like that.

Need to switch dates

I am now scheduled for August 18 and I need to go in July 31 or the first week of August. Someone please switch with me. I need to be healed by the start by school.

****Surgery date July 31 ******

So my date is now July 31 and I am freaking out. I thought I was ready. I am so nervous. What supplies do I need ? I still haven't found a buddy or a place to stay. I need to get it together. I stop working out and I'm about five pounds from my goal weight.

4 days until sx

So my surgery is this Thursday and I'm not prepared. I do not know where I am staying, I don't have my faja, I am completely lost. I am really excited. Does anyone know how much vanity sells their garments for? I will update more to let you guys know how it goes.

Very Nervous.....doctor switched less than 24 hours before

I called my coordinator and found out that Dr. Fisher canceled today for all appointments tomorrow. How unprofessional?!?! I was already nervous, now I'm freaking out. I'm coming from michigan and everything was paid for( flight, condo, nurse) I can't get my money back from that. Then the alternative is Dr. Has an for the same price. I am not liking this at all. I have decided to go with Dr. Has an but I don't really want to. Im starting to ramble, so I will update more when I land tomorrow.

4 hours post op

So I went in today at 1:30 straight from the airport and went right back. The surgery center is in a strip mall but the inside is very nice. Dr. Hassan was very polite and informative. I don't remember laying on the table. I received anesthesia standing up and then I was out. I woke up in the recovery room shaking like a leaf. After two hours I was ready to go, but they kept me for four hours. I'm in minimal pain but it's difficult to walk around and get up. I'm going to take something to knock me out and update more in the morning.

3 days post op

So much to say in this review .I had two massages by Marian and they were very painful. The first day I thought I was going to pass out but I've made it through it. Right now I'm in a lot of pain mainly just in my stomach area where the lipo was done. My butt has no pain. It's still hard to get up and move around by myself, but every day gets a little easier. The pain medicine they give you which is Tylenol 3 is definitely not strong enough. My drainage has a minimize too little or none at all. I can feel myself feeling better. The things I didn't like about vanity was on my first day postop appointment Dr. Hasan did not see me and the nurse just changed the gauze pad. The center itself is very white and stark it has the looks of an old clinic. You can tell they do a lot of surgeries per day and it's almost like they rush you in and out to get to the next person. The service is not personalized and it is definitely not high tech. If things do not go right with this BBL I would definitely not be doing it again it's too much pain.

6 days post op

So yesterday I flew home and it was horrible. I could not get comfortable and it was hot. The pain is starting to get better. No thanks to the Tylenol 3. Here are some updated pics from today. The only problem I have is my stomach has a lot of loose skin. I hope with a waist cincher it is tights up. It looks worse than before the surgery but hopefully that's just swelling. I love my new curves and my a$$ is amazing!!! I'm able to get around a lot easier but the real test will be tomorrow sitting down for 10-12 hours at work. Anyone else have loose skin after surgery ? What did you do?

3 weeks post op

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and the swelling has went down and so has my butt. :( . I have lost about 50 percent. I love my stomach and back though. My curves are amazing. I just wish my butt would have stayed longer. I didn't sit flat for two weeks, I guess my body just didn't do well with the fat. I will post new pics soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I haven't talked to the doctor yet only the coordinators.

Your not suppose to sit on your butt so soon, that may be why is getting smaller.
I felt how u did and I am loving everything about my body. U are still swollen even tho u may think u aren't I still am swollen a little on my waist it shrinks everyweek thts how I know I thought my butt was leaving it didn't leave it's the butt u have to see ur butt when it drops and fluffs... I guarantee at6-8 weeks u will feel different happy healing
Do you know how many ccs he put in?
Vanity will make u feel like a piece of meat or just a number ( ur money).
Im so looking for fisher i dont think he work there anymore! ! Do anyone know. Where he is at?
I think he still works there. Did you call Vanity?
Can we see sum pics of stomach?
I'm looking into dr fisher but the lady that contacted me said she would drop it 2k if I pay in full by tmrw... How did u pay and who did u deal with? If u could inbox me I would greatly appreciate it!
I paid in installments and I dealt with Alex.
No Percocet? No vicodin?
Just Tylenol 3!!!! And believe me it is doing nothing. I pop 2 at a time, 4 times a day.
Girl Vanity was on some b.s.!!! And they owe you some money because Hasan is cheaper than Fisher. They have been knowing for the longest when Dr. Fisher's vacation start and end date would be. I had surgery with him in June and his assistant told me to schedule my follow for after Aug 4th because he would be on vacation during this time so they knew!!! They knew once you got down there, you would feel pressured to go along with their b.s. because you are from out of town. I get so mad when I hear how they constantly pull this b.s. on people from out of town. Those coordinators work on commission so they treat the business like a true hustle!! Nevertheless, happy healing. Hasan does a good job, one of my girlfriends who I met there, had her surgery done by him and her body is banging so I'm sure he hooked you up!!!
Yea, I definitely got taken advantage of. I would not recommend vanity to anyone. You are trusting your body/life to someone and all they care about is getting as many people in as they can.
You should file a complaint against the coordinator with the facility manager. A) they had you booked with the surgeon that you chose, and paid for, and maliciously waited until you arrived to lie and state that your surgeon canceled...which isn't true because he was on scheduled vacation with a known return date in august. Had you been informed that Fisher was not returning until August, you could have made an informed decison as to which surgeon you wanted to use. However, this opportunity was not afforded to you and as a result you were lied to and over charged for services and you want resolution in the matter!! You might be owed as much as $1000 (that was the difference in price back when I went to Fisher). Did they ever send you anything in writing about each physicians price quotes? You could use it as proof that you were over charged. In addition, I am sure Dr. Fisher is not aware that they were still secretly booking appointments for him as a means to over charge the consumer and switch physicians. This is redirecting his clientele!!! Bad business!! I can inbox you his assistants number if you want to call her and voice your complaint. I'm sure Fisher won't be happy to know that they stole and misled one of his clients. In addition, they lied on him!!
Yes, please inbox me the number. Today when I spoke to the so-called office manager she told me that it was out of their control the Dr. Fisher canceled a day before and that I chose Dr. Hassan and he did me a favor by squeezing me in so that is why they charged me the same price. I still believe it was dishonest and they knew that Dr. Fisher was not going to be there. They also knew I was coming all the way from Michigan and that I would not be able to cancel my flight and hotel arrangements so soon. They try to flip it on me as if Dr. Hasen did me a favor when it was not my fault Dr. Fisher was not there and I should have to pay for the price Dr. Hasan normally charges.
No...they should have never booked u for that date KNOWING Fisher was on vacation during that time. They really irritate me with their unprpfessionalism
sorry...hit the reply button too soon!! But what they did was dishonest and deceitful.
I would love to have his assistant number also cause i want him to do my bbl!i just don't believe he is at that vanity anymore! Cause i was reading another review and she was scheduled another date after August 16 because he wasn't there! there
check ur inbox
Safe & speedy healing im a nervous wreck waitin on Aug15th to see Dr.Fisher
Good luck and hopefully he doesn't cancel on you.
I just shared a car ride with you from Vanity and you look AMAZING. LADIES: Her pictures only do like 40% justice. Her butt's like a planet and her waist is )(
@peachcheeks did dr. fisher cancel on you too???
No, not yet! Hopefully not. He went on vacation the entire month of July so tomorrow is actually his first day of performing surgery. I read that you switched your appointment date with someone, did they tell you it was with fisher for sure?
Oops, I'm sorry. I thought you were msnewbooty while replying to that.