Awesome BBL With Dr. Wendell Perry - April 28, 2012! - Miami, FL

I wanted curves, curves, and more curves! With a...

I wanted curves, curves, and more curves! With a touch of booty :)

Ladies! I COMPLETELY understand your anger and anxiety when it comes to searching for a doctor. I will tell in full detail how my procedure went. I originally was completely indecisive on what doctor I wanted to choose (I honestly had about 4 different options) but once I talked to Dr. Perry I knew instantly that he was the way to go. He has a terrific personality and is all about pleasing you! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I was deployed when we did our phone consultation, which was very difficult to plan with all of the other surgeons, but very simple with him. He provided me with his cell number and answered all of my questions thouroughly without any rush. Once we had a date set his lovely assistant Norma Lissa kept me updated with all that was needed. I had to provide blood-work and an EKG no more than 20 days out from the surgery date. I stayed in FL for 9 days and had a follow up with him the immediate day after and 5 days after.

With all of my swelling i could see a MAJOR difference in my shape. My waist was super tiny (even made my father consider doing the procedure LOL) and my booty was like BADDANG!! I was in pain at home and still trying on clothes SMH!!! The night I did the surgery I leaked a lot, most of the fluid will come out at that time, (also blood is normal so dont freak out like I did). After the first two nights I noticed a big difference in the pain. I will say that everyone handles pain differently. I did not take ANY MEDS but that is simply because I am strongly into natural cures and just HATE taking pills.Take your meds if you cant handle the pain!!! The spandex they provIded me covered from below my breasts to my thighs. If you dont like that one you can always get another one. After all of the washes it would be best to get a newer one being that it loses its elasticity and strength. Try not to sit and the more you lay on your stomach the better you will feel in the long run. Also try to move as much as possible to keep your blood flowing and muscles from tightening up. There are these massages that you should get done. I must say TO ME they are really painful, but works wonders on any part of your stomach that has excess fluid/swelling.The way he explained it is that the liquid is inbetween two walls under the skin. Once they scar it will hold tight and remain in the shape it is, so with that being said if the fliud is inbetween those walls and causing swelling, if you dont massgae it out it will make your stomach look higher. If you are wondering, when you massage the liquid exits your body through your urine. I stayed in Miramar which was about 15-20 minutes from the surgery center (which is located in Doral BTW) Inbox me for any questions in regards to accommadations. I will also provide before and after pictures in and out of clothes so you can see the full result. Hands down Dr. Perry was the most perfect surgeon I couldve chosen and I HIGHLY recommend him. Everything was well worth it!  Let me know if you all have questions as I will be more than glad to answer!!! Go and get your bootay!!

-Tiffany J

Okay ladies! It's been 2 months since I did the...

Okay ladies! It's been 2 months since I did the procedure and I must say I am very impressed. My clothes are fitting me like never before. I have noticed that now I am releasing water like crazy, and the swelling is practically almost completely gone. Before when I woke up my stomach would be flat then swell back up throughout the day, now its flat ALL THE TIME lol I cant stop trying on clothes and staring in the mirror. Ladies hit up Perry he is the sugar honey ice tea!!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm planning on going w/ Dr Perry once he give's me a qoute. Anywho for that price what all did you have done besides that donkey! lol.... I'm from Jersey, so with that being said, did you go alone to have the surgery done? How did you get back to your hotel once the procedure was over. Where did you go for ur massage's? Were they included? Or is that extra? Now the place that you stayed how was it? And was it expensive? So many question's!!! I'm happy that u like ur new sexy BOD!!!!
Girl you wearing them jeans! They are perfect for your newly carved out body!
any updates?
email me please babydera_08@hotmailcom
hello doll, how r u? i no its been months. but question were u able to go back to work after the 2weeks or u continued to stay home? thnx
Hi Nikki, I was able to go back to work. The only problem you may encounter is sitting. I have a desk job and i would just get up about every 30 minutes or whenever I felt uncomfortable. Shouldnt be too much of a problem for you hopefully!
So two weeks on leave of absence is ok u would say? N thnx for responding
Yea i work in.a corp office
two weeks is more than enough.
How much did you pay for getting there and staying there. Did you get any lymphatic drainage massages if so how many, and how was the experience. Also how much was the massages.
I want to say I spent about $^,000 total, on everything. I had family in the area so i didnt need to pay for a hotel but i know they offer affordable rates. I did recieve a few massages (most from my mother) but I actually think that was the most painful part. Kind of felt like someone roughing you up after you are bruised n swollen. I cant remember how much the massages are, but everyone has different prices. Mrs. Norma can help you out with that.
Hi Tiffany5292

I hade my consultation on weds last week - going to put a deposit down - n schedule -( for October) - how was it after the surgery waking up - getting to & from anywhere driving etc.. Coming from PBEACH so I'll be staying for 5 days down there but I'm Hoping that it won't be a hard ride back from Miami it's over 1 1/2 drive home - u look good - I'm 5"5-1/2 and curently 158 pounds- I think I have a good amount of weight on me already - but some people gain weight before the surgery on purpose - did u do this? I'm trying to talk to people who have used the same doc to feel out any concerns I have!! Ok thanks
My apologies for the late response, I finaaly got a chance to check my e-mails, boy was I surprised to see how many messages I recieved! Did you get yours done yet? Im sure u look fab if u went with Dr.Perry. Hope all is well!
Hey girly where are you staying once u get down there? I'm from Jersey, so it's gonna cost me sumin crazy for my flight and hotel stay. I don't want to stay at a 5* hotel, but I want to stay somewhere decent, with a good firm bed. Dr P hasn't gotten back to me as of yet, but I'm looking at Aug, or either Oct for the new me to happen. Oh yea, I know that they want their out of town guest to stay for 7 days, but like u, I was thinking about bouncing early myself to cut cost...... Decsions .... Decsions!!!!!
I used a body shaping garment form Walmart.It was about 30 bucks, did the job. I'll post pics of me in the garment.
What kinda garmet did u use?
I have my consultation with Dr. Perry Tuesday! I'm sooo excited! You look fabulous!
Thank you!! You will be happy with Dr.Perry, gonna look great as well.
Did u get your surgery ? How was it !
yu look great u go girl :)
Thank you hun!
thank you for coming back. i really need your review. i know perry is the right one for me.
Thats how I felt once I talked to him, he puts you at such ease. Go get sexified girl! lol let us know how everything goes! Your review may inspire someone else.
Thanks hun! My price included Lipo to my back, flanks, stomach, inner thigs, inner knees and injection to my butt but MOSTLY hips. I wanted a defined shape. I was also going with S at first, but Dr.Perry's hospitality as well as his staff's beat Dr.S (not trying to make him sound bad). With Dr.Perry its like talking to your girlfriend and telling her how u want your body to look lol. Also his price was cheaper.
YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! What did your price include?? I'm pretty sure im going with Dr S, but would love your opinion!