40 Year Old African American Nurse with Two Adult Children Who Wants to Do Something for Herself - Miami, FL

I've been researching the bbl procedure for some...

I've been researching the bbl procedure for some time and once thought this was unobtainable for myself until someone I knew had the procedure done. I had the privilege to remove her sutures and saw what an awesome job Dr Ortega had done, I called and spoke with Karla at spectrum and made that commitment, I paid my deposit and it's been ago from that point on. I am a little nervous and have many questions (some are repeated questions...LOL). I've found this site to be very helpful and addictive. I welcome any advice and precautions. Dr. Ortega will be doctor and I'm scheduled for surgery 9/24/14. Oh yeah, I've lost 40lbs over the course of two years and have become very active. I want to step up my sexy just a little

The count down begins. Surgery is 9/24/14

I'm so nervous now that I'm a month away from my surgery date. Grrrrrr

I need help!

I've learned that I need medical clearance however, my Dr has no appt available until Oct my surgery is scheduled for 9/24/14. Everything is paid for my bbl dr is ortega. What my options?

change of plans

I'm flying into ft Lauderdale on Monday 9/22 to get a physical before my surgery on 9/24. My md had no appt until mid oct. Has anyone else had a physical before surgery that sees ortega?

ladies I need your help

Do I need to have my Mirena removed before my surgery and if so, how soon? My surgery date is 9/24

diabetic wanting a bbl sooooo bad

Anyone here had problems with surgery because they are diabetic? What medical clearance was needed for a diabetic? Please help!

my surgery has been canceled

My labs were abnormal so they canceled my surgery today.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Karla at spectrum has been awesome. She has replied to all my questions in a timely manner.