Dr. O Changed My Life! - Miami, FL

Pros: No more hiding excess skin with shapewear!...

Pros: No more hiding excess skin with shapewear! Cons: None! You can't excersise away skin - if you've done all the work to lose the weight you deserve it! After working hard to lose over 140 lbs through diet and exercise, I was still left with excess hanging skin all over my body.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After doing a lot of research, and having a few disappointing consultations, I finally found Dr. Okpaku, who is double board certified, and after reading about his "Total Body Lift", I knew that was exactly what I needed. His staff is very friendly and when I met with Dr. O, I felt comfortable and liked him right away. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. I was very excited, and confident that I had found the best surgeon to perform the procedure. I was only afraid of the price, but it was surprisingly reasonable and his staff helped with a financing plan that I could afford and I had the surgery a few weeks later. Sometimes I can't believe this is my stomach it looks so good - and the backside looks great too. He also did a breast lift, an arm lift so I have no more "wings", and did an inner thigh lift in a second surgery. He did a great job and I highly recommend anyone thinking about doing a body lift, or any other cosmetic procedure, to consult with Dr. Okpaku!