43yrs Old - Breast Lift and Fat Transfer, Smartlipo and Cellulaze - Miami, FL

At 43yrs old after losing 40lbs needed a breast...

At 43yrs old after losing 40lbs needed a breast lift. Since I workout 4-5 days week and eat right and can't lose any more weight, decided to get Smartlipo on my abdomen and back and Cellulaze on my butt and back thighs. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered and bruises went away. So far everything I have experienced seems normal-pain level on days 1-4 tolerable with Vicotin and 4-15 with Tylenol. Took Benadryl for itchiness at incisions and breasts. wearing compression garment for support and hoping to start the lymphatic massages this week. seem to have some fat necrosis leaking from breasts…normal.

More photos

needed to added photos for the blog

3months after surgery-no difference

So sad about my results. I had a breast lift done and fat transferred to the breasts. The left breast leaked the fat out for 2weeks and scarred significantly more not to mention it's now smaller than the right breast. Both breast dropped almost to before and the left nipple is pointing to the left instead of forward. On the day of the surgery the Dr mentioned that he was limited to the amount of fat that could be removed and to choose which area of the discussed areas I preferred more removed. I was surprised and said to focus on the belly and back areas. Reference the cellulaze the same was commented. After 3months and doing lymphatic massages and exercising, I still have the same issues and now scars...not to mention the cost and time to recover that I lost.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very organized and professional. The Doctor and Staff are great and comforting. However you need to be very clear on what you want and make sure the doctor repeats it back to you, as he does what he thinks not what you want necessarily.

I wonder how you are doing after all this time. Please let us know.
The recovery time was brutal, I was not able to get back to my normal workout routine for months. Depression hit me at 3months mark when it was evident that I wasted solo much money and now was out even more out of shape! The only thing I can think of now that I did not consider was that I should risked it an gone with a younger doctor that wants more business. This Dr Blinski ignored what I asked for (Inner bra so that I can wear sexy tops without a bra, remove belly and back fat so that I can wear a bikini and be able to sit down without the rolls popping out-specifically). He was more excited to push for the breast lift with fat transfer for the fat transfer procedure and failed to mention that the fat injected to new area might not take and it leaked on one boob! He mentioned at 6am the morning of the procedure that I needed to choose an area that I preferred more fat to be removed because he was limited to how much fat and it did not look like he would be able to get to everything I wanted....I then said to focus on belly and back; He focused on the sides of hips and I am guessing got to his limited of fat removal since the little belly fat removed was more on my left abdomen and my right side is bigger! I had said I was open to a tummy tuck and he insisted I did not need it. To make matters worse I was never contacted again after the 1-month visit. I followed all the instruction for recovery even using the masseuse they recommended and wore the girdle for even an extended time than he said in hopes to see a change....My confidence level is at an ultra low, My husband is so frustrated because I was so sad. This was a gift he was giving me since we had several beach vacations and a big wedding to go to and he wanted me to feel happy about my body=Epic FAIL. I am back to workout and low calorie diets with little results...
You do look smaller in those three months after surgery pictures but I think you were still swollen. Where was the cellulaze performed? In which body area?
Your breasts look nice as well.
Was very little difference. The cellulaze was done on butt and back of legs. Very little change so far.
Congrats and happy healing!
Welcome to the community.  Wow you had the works.
You will continue to heal for a while but looks like you are doing very well.  The bruising is always so colorful and pretty:)

How are you feeling now?
THanks, much better. I was hoping they would take more fat out but apparently there are rules on much can be removed when there is more than one procedure at the same time. Hopefully I am still a little swollen…
Oh yes there are safety guidelines on amounts.   Give your body time to heal and I am sure you will notice a difference.