43yrs Old - Breast Lift and Fat Transfer, Smartlipo and Cellulaze - Miami, FL

At 43yrs old after losing 40lbs needed a breast...

At 43yrs old after losing 40lbs needed a breast lift. Since I workout 4-5 days week and eat right and can't lose any more weight, decided to get Smartlipo on my abdomen and back and Cellulaze on my butt and back thighs. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered and bruises went away. So far everything I have experienced seems normal-pain level on days 1-4 tolerable with Vicotin and 4-15 with Tylenol. Took Benadryl for itchiness at incisions and breasts. wearing compression garment for support and hoping to start the lymphatic massages this week. seem to have some fat necrosis leaking from breasts…normal.

More photos

needed to added photos for the blog

3months after surgery-no difference

So sad about my results. I had a breast lift done and fat transferred to the breasts. The left breast leaked the fat out for 2weeks and scarred significantly more not to mention it's now smaller than the right breast. Both breast dropped almost to before and the left nipple is pointing to the left instead of forward. On the day of the surgery the Dr mentioned that he was limited to the amount of fat that could be removed and to choose which area of the discussed areas I preferred more removed. I was surprised and said to focus on the belly and back areas. Reference the cellulaze the same was commented. After 3months and doing lymphatic massages and exercising, I still have the same issues and now scars...not to mention the cost and time to recover that I lost.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very organized and professional. The Doctor and Staff are great and comforting.

Congrats and happy healing!
Welcome to the community.  Wow you had the works.
You will continue to heal for a while but looks like you are doing very well.  The bruising is always so colorful and pretty:)

How are you feeling now?
THanks, much better. I was hoping they would take more fat out but apparently there are rules on much can be removed when there is more than one procedure at the same time. Hopefully I am still a little swollen…
Oh yes there are safety guidelines on amounts.   Give your body time to heal and I am sure you will notice a difference.