43, 3 C-Sections and Tummy Tuck - Miami, FL

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Jose A.Perez-Gurri and...

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Jose A.Perez-Gurri and it's been 3 weeks now. I traveled all the way from MA after many consultations with Dr's in Boston area and even traveled to New Jersey for a consultation with a Dr. just to find out price they quoted over the phone was $3000 more than they told me it would be. I am not a big person 5 4"s 120 lbs now but that is my winter weight when I had procedure done. I was originally going to goto a top Dr. I found I real self that had good reviews but my online consult they blew off and I asked the lady I was going to rent from in Miami who she would recommend and she recommended Dr Gurri. I went onto his website Imagos Institute for plastic surgery and I was very impressed with his work that I called them right away and he took the time to talk to me on the phone in debt of the procedure I was going to have. When I woke up I was wondering why I wasn't in much pain & was expecting to have more pain but I never did, yes it was a little uncomfortable but pain was never more than a 4 max. I couldn't wait to get the drains out, I even went to south Beach with them still on and hid them under my bathing suit. I was up and shopping 2 days after surgery. I couldn't have recuperated in a better place. The staff at Imagos institute was the best I ever experienced, the surgery center was absolutly spectacular and the staff was top notch, beautiful people. I will travel back to Miami for all my procedures to Dr Perez-Gurri. I think that more people have cosmetic procedures in Miami area so they do more than Boston area so they are far superior to any Dr. I have seen up here. I am going back and have many friends and family that want to goto him now after they saw my results.

more photos

3 week post op

Pre up front photo

Thanks for sharing. Would you update? So we can see the end results? Thanks
Thank you for sharing and welcome to the community.  How are you feeling now and are you happy with the results at this point?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez Gurri was amazing, he explained everything to me and what to expect. He is a warm Dr. and makes you feel comfortable and so does his staff. My husband thought he was great too and is going to have a procedure done with him as well. He is a confident Dr. and knows what he is doing, not cocky arogent and is very good at what he does, and has a good bed side manner kind and warm. I recomend him to anyone that wants a cosmetic procedure done.