BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT-DR.SALZHAUER-Miami, FL

I am 21 years old. I live in Ma and I hate my...

I am 21 years old. I live in Ma and I hate my shape. I have a smaller bottom than the top and no hips with 36ddd breasts. This can really mess with my self esteem at times but most of the time I dress it up and hide it, until summer rolls around, whew! anyways I did soooooooooooooo much research online about this brazillian butt lift thing almost unbelievable that you could transfer fat from your own body one place to the next.

I started researching doctors in the Florida area, somewhere where something like this is cheaper because Ma is waaaaay too expensive. I came across an excellent reviews and I loved the pictures online but there was of course one particular behind I saw that I wanted redone ON ME! lol So I emailed them and set up a consult hoping I could catch a promo before it ended, and I did! yayy! Of course they were backed up due to all of the inquiries they receive but I was able to get in and get an appt late Dec. And cant wait to keep you girlies posted, because I sure appreciate the girlies who did so on here!

I will definitely add before photos about 2 weeks before the surgery, dont want them to just be sitting up here all this time. lol

@cheeks ok congrats on ur procedure and hope your healing well, and i hope your happy with ur results! @latina congrats to u as well, yes i am after you and ms rock... i will be staying not too far from the center private message me so i can share the both of you girlies with my email info as well @ highsprings private message me as well so we can discuss some of the items needed, did u order a faja garment as well?
Chocolata
Good luck with your up coming procedure. Just a thought: if you are traveling from out of state, start preparation to purchase items needed weekly. They can add up quickly trust me I'm feeling it now!!!
I totally understand what ur talking bout Im 40DD I didn't have no butt. I jus had my BBL done last week and I'm still in recovery mode, but hey its really worth it.

Just made the complete payment for the rest of my...

Just made the complete payment for the rest of my procedure which is $1000 down payment for Dr.Salzhauer. I'm super excited, wish i lived in the area to visit beforehand but unfortunately traveling all the way from north i have to wait until i land where I set up a consultation with him a day before. The deposit is totally included in the price so that will be money deducted from my entire procedure which makes me feel better when I'm looking at a lower remaining balance.

The next steps and concerns of my journey are to start the process of my surgical clearance that I need before I leave and blood work that can not be done before 30 days prior to surgery date which i will also explain in detail when it begins. I've already spoken to my primary care office about it and they are happy for me in my next step to hopefully feeling and actually being more confident. I am going to start shopping for garments and surgery items in a few weeks as well, just a little curious if anyone knows

WHAT SIZE FAJAS GARMENTS SHOULD I PURCHASE?

SEEING I NEED TWO, I WILL BE SMALL RIGHT AWAY AND THEN ONE FOR AFTER THE SWELLING...

how do i make sure i buy the right sizes in that brand?

LIST OF ITEMS/POST SURGERY

1) 2 "FAJAS" GARMENTS (heard they were really good and all the girlies on here seem to be going on about them)

2) BABY-WIPES (for defecation 'bowel movement')

3) FUNNEL (urinating)

4) MULTIVITAMINS (for recovery which ive already started taking in preparing my body for the healing process and strength)

5) BOPPY PILLOW (sitting of course and ease on the pressure of the extremely delicate transferred fat cells)

6) BODY PILLOW (i guess this item is for the comfort and ease of the pain and sleeping on your stomach and sides constantly right after surgery

7) TANK TOPS (i heard these are comfortable to wear under the garment and protect the delicacy of your soft skin lol)

8) KNEE PADS (i was told gatorade has knee pads and can be purchased at walmart

ALL OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED AT WALMART IF I AM CORRECT EXCEPT FOR FAJAS GARMENTS

THANX TO ONE OF THE LADIES ON THIS SITE FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS LIST, VERY INSIGHTFUL AND APPRECIATIVE OF THAT

Side note: The ratings i applied to the review are only phone and email based, i have not visited the facilities yet to rate otherwise, but so far those standards have been met and are excellent. I will still be posting before photos at the end of this NOV so make not so you can see beginning and ending results. I'll probably have to postpone surgery until mid JAN instead of the original date of late DEC, if so I'll update the review for the process of doing that as well, until then I am excited and hopefully didn't leave anything out.

it is expensive, but alot of hotels in the area are expensive. Even the marriott 20 mins away starts at 125/night, if you have an upcoming surgery and did not book your hotel early or know of anyone who works at a hotel. You will be paying $$
i heard that hotel is super expensive though, i called them and it was true, i would have loved to stay there they looked nice online
Hey ladies! I have also booked with dr.s in december (12/8) I will be staying at the daddy o hotel, its like 2 mins away..I hope I get to meet you guys!

New Update... Date changed from the 28th to the...

New Update... Date changed from the 28th to the 21st so I will be going into surgery a lot sooner than expected. Yikes! Now the day seems super closer...

Hey girl I'm confused ur 21 and I am also but how is it that ur paying for this whole procedure? Do they work with u and allow u to make monthly payments or do you have to pay in full?
I am using credit cards and my hubby is paying for half or else my lil 22yo self wouldnt be able to afford it either. But I do know that the amount csn be paid monthly until 2 weeks before sx, which is when the remaining balance is due.
these are just my wish pics love and yes betty we should definitely, please PM me so i can forward over info

Since i haven't lost the amount of fat desired...

Since i haven't lost the amount of fat desired for the procedure, i had a month to lose 15 to 20 pounds with a strict diet, but including the cheating lol I've only lost 5 for the month. although they said to me i only needed to lose 5 to be at my correct BMI, the surgical center has informed me they're only able to remove 4-5 liters of fat which is weighed in volume not pounds but rumor saids it is about 8 to 11 pounds and i'm rescheduling to lost a little bit more and become as close to the A shape (Beyonce's or Kim Kardashian's shape) as possible before going into the entire procedure.

This would be good for other women like me who assume they can get lipo and all of their back rolls will magically disappear and they will have a tight back and a flat stomach immediately after. LIKE NO HUNNIES! THATS ONLY ABOUT TWO SHIRT SIZES OFF! HELL NO I NEED TO BE IN SHAPE AFTER I SPEND ALL OF THIS MONEY! LOL. I was worried about this decision effecting the size of my ending results for my butt, but then i said to myself, i'd rather have a beautiful and tight shape altogether as much as possible than still be too voluptuous with a big ol butt when the patient coordinator told me i can get in shape and still achieve a large buttocks SINCE I STAND AT 5'7 195 now.

So hopefully, although my excitement has gone down very much knowing i'm rescheduling, I know I will be proud of my improved figure and even more excited once it becomes closer to adding the hips and the butt.

Speaking of hips, I've been paying attention to the work of other doctors such as Pantoja and Campos and if you women want hips all you need to do is ask, I've added FG to the hips at Bal Harbor to give me that perfect ghetto booty and curvy shape. (SERIOUSLY, DO YOU REALLY THINK A HUGE ASS IS GOING TO LOOK REAL WITHOUT HIPS? NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF AN ILLUSION HE CREATES?) i've been also looking at video vixens online with the closest shape to mine to be realistic about the outcome, and I'll be going shortly to a local retail store to get my measurements so i can talk to the patient coordinator about what i need to do in order to get my desired measurements and see if they are even obtainable.

SO I CAN BE REALISTIC ABOUT MY RESULTS AND THE UNIQUENESS OF MY OWN BODY AND SHAPE!

Other than that, so far i've started my pre-op but it will be pushed back.

i've gotten a GIFT for referring a patient to them, my best friend who is also flying out a month from now, and i've received a personalized and beautifully crafted pre-op packet in the mail from the center, (mainly instructions) no products inside.

And I'm still eating correctly, taking my vitamins, and working toward a better shape for better results.

OH AND PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE ABOUT MY PERSONAL BODY PHOTOS, I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR OTHER WOMEN LIKE MYSELF, MORE IMPROVED BEFORE PICS COMING AFTER I LOSE MORE WEIGHT.

SURGERY DATE WILL BE MOVED TO BEG JAN

AND PRICE WENT UP DUE TO ADDING EXTRA WORK

Hun can you update us with pictures
ANY UPDATES?? DID YOU HAVE THE SURGERY?
PICTURES PLEASE !!!! I'll be going January 3rd ! :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon