BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT-DR.SALZHAUER-Miami, FL

I am 21 years old. I live in Ma and I hate my...

I am 21 years old. I live in Ma and I hate my shape. I have a smaller bottom than the top and no hips with 36ddd breasts. This can really mess with my self esteem at times but most of the time I dress it up and hide it, until summer rolls around, whew! anyways I did soooooooooooooo much research online about this brazillian butt lift thing almost unbelievable that you could transfer fat from your own body one place to the next.

I started researching doctors in the Florida area, somewhere where something like this is cheaper because Ma is waaaaay too expensive. I came across an excellent reviews and I loved the pictures online but there was of course one particular behind I saw that I wanted redone ON ME! lol So I emailed them and set up a consult hoping I could catch a promo before it ended, and I did! yayy! Of course they were backed up due to all of the inquiries they receive but I was able to get in and get an appt late Dec. And cant wait to keep you girlies posted, because I sure appreciate the girlies who did so on here!

I will definitely add before photos about 2 weeks before the surgery, dont want them to just be sitting up here all this time. lol

Just made the complete payment for the rest of my...

Just made the complete payment for the rest of my procedure which is $1000 down payment for Dr.Salzhauer. I'm super excited, wish i lived in the area to visit beforehand but unfortunately traveling all the way from north i have to wait until i land where I set up a consultation with him a day before. The deposit is totally included in the price so that will be money deducted from my entire procedure which makes me feel better when I'm looking at a lower remaining balance.

The next steps and concerns of my journey are to start the process of my surgical clearance that I need before I leave and blood work that can not be done before 30 days prior to surgery date which i will also explain in detail when it begins. I've already spoken to my primary care office about it and they are happy for me in my next step to hopefully feeling and actually being more confident. I am going to start shopping for garments and surgery items in a few weeks as well, just a little curious if anyone knows

WHAT SIZE FAJAS GARMENTS SHOULD I PURCHASE?

SEEING I NEED TWO, I WILL BE SMALL RIGHT AWAY AND THEN ONE FOR AFTER THE SWELLING...

how do i make sure i buy the right sizes in that brand?

LIST OF ITEMS/POST SURGERY

1) 2 "FAJAS" GARMENTS (heard they were really good and all the girlies on here seem to be going on about them)

2) BABY-WIPES (for defecation 'bowel movement')

3) FUNNEL (urinating)

4) MULTIVITAMINS (for recovery which ive already started taking in preparing my body for the healing process and strength)

5) BOPPY PILLOW (sitting of course and ease on the pressure of the extremely delicate transferred fat cells)

6) BODY PILLOW (i guess this item is for the comfort and ease of the pain and sleeping on your stomach and sides constantly right after surgery

7) TANK TOPS (i heard these are comfortable to wear under the garment and protect the delicacy of your soft skin lol)

8) KNEE PADS (i was told gatorade has knee pads and can be purchased at walmart

ALL OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED AT WALMART IF I AM CORRECT EXCEPT FOR FAJAS GARMENTS

THANX TO ONE OF THE LADIES ON THIS SITE FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS LIST, VERY INSIGHTFUL AND APPRECIATIVE OF THAT

Side note: The ratings i applied to the review are only phone and email based, i have not visited the facilities yet to rate otherwise, but so far those standards have been met and are excellent. I will still be posting before photos at the end of this NOV so make not so you can see beginning and ending results. I'll probably have to postpone surgery until mid JAN instead of the original date of late DEC, if so I'll update the review for the process of doing that as well, until then I am excited and hopefully didn't leave anything out.

New Update... Date changed from the 28th to the...

New Update... Date changed from the 28th to the 21st so I will be going into surgery a lot sooner than expected. Yikes! Now the day seems super closer...

Since i haven't lost the amount of fat desired...

Since i haven't lost the amount of fat desired for the procedure, i had a month to lose 15 to 20 pounds with a strict diet, but including the cheating lol I've only lost 5 for the month. although they said to me i only needed to lose 5 to be at my correct BMI, the surgical center has informed me they're only able to remove 4-5 liters of fat which is weighed in volume not pounds but rumor saids it is about 8 to 11 pounds and i'm rescheduling to lost a little bit more and become as close to the A shape (Beyonce's or Kim Kardashian's shape) as possible before going into the entire procedure.

This would be good for other women like me who assume they can get lipo and all of their back rolls will magically disappear and they will have a tight back and a flat stomach immediately after. LIKE NO HUNNIES! THATS ONLY ABOUT TWO SHIRT SIZES OFF! HELL NO I NEED TO BE IN SHAPE AFTER I SPEND ALL OF THIS MONEY! LOL. I was worried about this decision effecting the size of my ending results for my butt, but then i said to myself, i'd rather have a beautiful and tight shape altogether as much as possible than still be too voluptuous with a big ol butt when the patient coordinator told me i can get in shape and still achieve a large buttocks SINCE I STAND AT 5'7 195 now.

So hopefully, although my excitement has gone down very much knowing i'm rescheduling, I know I will be proud of my improved figure and even more excited once it becomes closer to adding the hips and the butt.

Speaking of hips, I've been paying attention to the work of other doctors such as Pantoja and Campos and if you women want hips all you need to do is ask, I've added FG to the hips at Bal Harbor to give me that perfect ghetto booty and curvy shape. (SERIOUSLY, DO YOU REALLY THINK A HUGE ASS IS GOING TO LOOK REAL WITHOUT HIPS? NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF AN ILLUSION HE CREATES?) i've been also looking at video vixens online with the closest shape to mine to be realistic about the outcome, and I'll be going shortly to a local retail store to get my measurements so i can talk to the patient coordinator about what i need to do in order to get my desired measurements and see if they are even obtainable.

SO I CAN BE REALISTIC ABOUT MY RESULTS AND THE UNIQUENESS OF MY OWN BODY AND SHAPE!

Other than that, so far i've started my pre-op but it will be pushed back.

i've gotten a GIFT for referring a patient to them, my best friend who is also flying out a month from now, and i've received a personalized and beautifully crafted pre-op packet in the mail from the center, (mainly instructions) no products inside.

And I'm still eating correctly, taking my vitamins, and working toward a better shape for better results.

OH AND PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE ABOUT MY PERSONAL BODY PHOTOS, I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR OTHER WOMEN LIKE MYSELF, MORE IMPROVED BEFORE PICS COMING AFTER I LOSE MORE WEIGHT.

SURGERY DATE WILL BE MOVED TO BEG JAN

AND PRICE WENT UP DUE TO ADDING EXTRA WORK

Dr. Michael Salzhauer

Hun can you update us with pictures
ANY UPDATES?? DID YOU HAVE THE SURGERY?
PICTURES PLEASE !!!! I'll be going January 3rd ! :)
hey im going to Dr. Salzhauer in november, and i wanted to know how it went? was it what you wanted? and has your booty shrank, kuz ive heard it shrinks after a while. i woild love hear ur feedback.
Hi I see you haven't updated in a while but I am going to be going to Dr.Salzhuar next week and wanted ot know how your feeling now a few months later and do you feel like it was worth it...would love to hear your feedback..Thanks in advance!

I have the same doc as you would you mind letting me see ur before and after pic bamb****@hotmail I have my surgery on March 7 so 4 more days

Hello you have some great info up I have a question I notice you were talking about the hips what is FG?
whens your date ?
um honestly the procedure comes with two for me too, but i still need to buy my own after my body starts shrinking and you cant wear those surgery garments for the next year so eventually, you will need to buy your own to keep that body in tact girl... i just cant wait to finally do the procedure
I have my Surgery with Dr. S on the 17th and I am SO EXCITED!!!! I have been trying to gain a little weight because i was nervous that I would not have enough fat to take out and i want at least 1000cc. My question is why are you buying your own garments?? I was told that my garments are inclueded in the price. Is that not the same for you?
ok well if you make it before me please let me know, i had to postpone my surgery because of issues with my loan, and then i had to take down my before pics because im unsure about the date now... ugh
Ive been researching plastic surgery doctors for some time now and Dr Salzhauer is my top choice at this point Im looking into lipo, tummy tuck bbl and a breast augmentation you hear so many horror stories picking the right doctor is crucial I'm 5'9 180 i already have a pretty thick curvy body but due to child birth I'm in need of some tightening I really appreciate reading about your experiences at Bal Harbor makes me feel good about going with them for my procedures.I am from NY and plan on traveling to miami in march to meet him and and all his staff
thnx
@qtcute im trying to obtain atleast 1200
I just wanted to say Congrats on booking your BBL surgery! I hope you get the booty you desire. I can't want til the day I make my dream a reality.
If you arent from the area look for a hotel in Hollywood. There are a couple right next to I-95 on Sheridan street...about 20 miles from BalHarbour. Ive lived in S. FL forever and know the area pretty well. I want this surgery and this doctor seems to have the best reviews. How many cc's? Are you trying to achieve the buffy the body booty (the pics are of her correct?)
you look so good girl!wow!!i dont have the same shape as u.im about 5ft i want to achieve a very curvy,sexy look.you look amazing!!may need to chk this doctor out
@slushpuppy you couldnt even get this procedure if you were too lazy to exercise because state law is they can only take out 4 liters of fat anyways and theyre already putting the fat back in the buttocks right after so whats the difference? your shape? lol if you go in big, you'll come out big... point blank period, theres nothing wrong with the aggressive lipo, ppl need to tighten up their skin on their own, you know. i have to lose 7 pounds as well by early jan so trust me i know girl! but good luck and ill be in touch
I feel u.Nothing is wrong with aggresive lipo. I actually prefer that. I would be pissed if a doc only takes out a little fat. lol. I guess we will be on this weight loss journey 2getha, even if it is 7 pounds! :)
i respect the fact the u want to be in better health before the surgery. Most girls are forgetting what this surgery is about. It is suppose to be on someone who is in ideal shape. It doesnt make sense to have surgery then lose weight. I know some of these women are doing this because they are too lazy to exercise. I also have some weight to lose. I only plan on losing about 20 lbs. Nothing is wrong with being thick, but I wanna be thick and sexier. I think u are doing they best thing. My goal is to lose 7 lbs before 2012. I have my sx in June but I wanna give myself time to enjoy my weight loss. I wanna do lipo to improve my shape.
thanks for putting up before pics its always helpful to see others body shapes so that way you know what doctors are working with and if results can be the same for you I think your results are gonna be even better now sice you are working hard on your before shape you cant lose now keep us posted
good luck keep me updated xx
@Lisbeth4182 um how am i paying? in full, cash, but the money is a gift from my parents. but yes thats correct, you can work something out with them upon how you pay, but like anything your making payments on, with Bal Harbor you have to have your balance paid in full two weeks before.
Hey girl I'm confused ur 21 and I am also but how is it that ur paying for this whole procedure? Do they work with u and allow u to make monthly payments or do you have to pay in full?
I am using credit cards and my hubby is paying for half or else my lil 22yo self wouldnt be able to afford it either. But I do know that the amount csn be paid monthly until 2 weeks before sx, which is when the remaining balance is due.
these are just my wish pics love and yes betty we should definitely, please PM me so i can forward over info