Fat Tranfer Under Eyes, Cheeks over Eyes, Lips, Smile Lines - Miami, FL

The first four days my face was swollen. I looked...

The first four days my face was swollen. I looked like a lady frog. I could see where he put it in my lips. He did a very nice job on my lips. Sunday my husband and I went out for a bit and in the mirror in the elevator you could see my cheeks again. I was so excited, I looked younger.

I had brusing on my neck I had a buise on one of the spots where he put fat, but that is gone. it is day seven.The injections where he put in the fat is tender to the touch. I am sure this will go away in time. It doesn't bother me. It is not like I touch my face all the time, except to wash it. I am happy with the results. At first I told him that I was scared becasue I read so many negative reviews about the fat transfer to the face. I told him I had these concerns, He said that he knows how to do it correctly. He sounded confident to me, so I took him at his word.

I am very happy with my new lips and cheeks. The smile lines are gone and the little bit of hollowing I had starting under my eyes is gone. I am happy. I have my face back.

The swelling has gone down all the way. I no...

The swelling has gone down all the way. I no longer hurt anywhere on my face. My lips went down more a bit. I liked the way they looked when they were a little more swollen, but they are still bigger than they were.
People say I now look about 35-37 in my face.
The line from the nose to the corner of my mouth is completely gone. The slight hollows under my eyes are gone. My cheeks look nice. Last week my husband said they looked a little much, but they have gone down a little more since then. The brusing on my neck is gone.
I like the way my face looks. It look so refreshed and younger. Would do it again.

The swelling had gone all the way down and my lips...

The swelling had gone all the way down and my lips looked like they did before I got the fat transfer and so did my cheeks and above my eyes,tI was thinking that I would have to get some more done I looked refreshed, but not what I had hoped for.
Then a wonderful thing happened, my lips got full again, as did my cheeks and above my eyes. The fat graft took. I guess the fat cells are replicating. My lips are full, my cheeks have just the right amount of fullness and above my eyes has more space. It's wonderful. I am so happy. Looks like I won't have to get a refill after all. It took.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He knows what he is doing. He restored my face and my figure. All the dieting and exercise, considering I am going through menopause, I knew deep down I could never get my figure back. He did it. The fat was dissapearing from my face. How can you get that back? He put it back for me in just the right amount where it looks natural. I feel like that woman going on about her breast job in the movie the Devil's Advocate. Not too big, not too small. Dr. Blnski, he is the best

How long did it take for cheeks, lips, etc. to re-inflate once it went down completely and then reappeared ? And has it remained? Also, can you upload before and after?
I can't upload pictures, my husband will have a fit. My naselabial folds have remained gone. My lips went down a little bit. I purchased City Lips and it plumped them up and made them smooth with no wrinkles. Above my eyes went a bit. I have to have something done above there again, but it certainly it is not as bad as it was and I'm not going to get it done soon. I am still very happy with what I had done. Under my eyes went down a little bit, but nothing horrible and I have not been getting the proper amount of sleep like I used to. I would say at 52 I look 42. As far as how long it took to reappear, about a month.
Thanks! I am considering Dr. Blinski, it's very helpful hearing from someone who has used him. I've read horror stories about fat grafting. I'm glad to hear that your cheeks are still there and your happy!!! I appreciate it! Oh, I so understand about the pics, my husband doesn't know I uploaded a few to get doctors opinions, but, if he did, he too would have huge fit!!!