Eyelid Surgery - Miami, FL

I was very excited to do this surgery since I had...

I was very excited to do this surgery since I had saggy skin. I save money to do it. I though I was in good hands. I regreat this for the rest of my life.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I will never recommend this Dr. He ruined my eyes and treated me very bad after the surgery. He never fixed the mistake he did and left me with my eyes full of scars. Be aware before going into a surgery with this Dr.

The MD who messed up my eyelids is or has been on the state board and no one will dispute him nor will an attorney see me. We all need to go over the state boards heads, but I'm not sure where to go because MD are on an ego trip and after the baby boomers. I'm going to start with Federal Level Surgeon General or Human Services director. This has to stop and I don't know how long I can stand this short eye lid or if I find someone how will I pay for it. Very Upset in Ohio.
I had somewhat similar experience in Bowling Green KY. Still have scars, was not told about the "dogears" and white zit like spots. This web site said the zits could be taken care of but my doctor said there was nothing to be done about it. I am going to report him to the licensing board, but other than that what can I do? People just need to age and keep their money. Wish I had.
marart so sorry for your distress, I really wish you well and hope that there is a fix for your problems. I notice the doctor you had is one of the "advice" givers on here. I ignored his advice because he kept saying "I need to see photos." Other doctors answered my question no problem, without photos.
Cadiz, I totally agree with you, people should age gracefully and keep their money, I wish I had. I think we are all too obsessed with staying young and looking young that things have gotten out of control. After reading many, many, stories about eye surgery gone horribly wrong I feel as though I got off very lightly. Still, I have tears in my eyes after reading a couple of REALLY bad stories. Breaks my heart.
I am a senior citizen and did it so I could type w/o trying to hold my eyelids up. Now I tape my lids down