Brazilian Butt Lift W/ full Tummy Tuck and lipo - Miami, FL

I am a mom of three and was always discouraged...

I am a mom of three and was always discouraged with the proportion of my body. i had a few consultations and two doctors really caught my eye. Dr. Medieta and Dr. Pazmino. Have anyone ever had any work done from dr. Pazmino? Leaning more towards him but only a few reviews on him. So scarred... Any one have any more doctors to refer. I will be traveling from Boston to Miami to get procedure done. Want to have it done as soon as Dec..

OK!! Decided to go with Dr. Salama 2/2012!! SO...

OK!! Decided to go with Dr. Salama 2/2012!! SO anxious and yet sooo excited. Has anyone had a bbl, tt, and lipo?? any suggestions, comments, or concerns? Time is ticking... will rate after procedures. Will definately keep you guys posted. As for now so far so good.

Omg! I don't know where to start... I apologize...

Omg! I don't know where to start... I apologize for not updating sooner than now but things have been so hectic... I will ppost before and after pics really soon. I arrived in adventura yesterday aand had my consultation w/ Dr. Salama, he is very nice, sincere, and down to earth. He keep it real letting you know the do's and dont's. The wills the wont's and most importantly the risks that's involved.. we left the office very pleased and informed. Dr. S said he can get around 1200 cc's in so we will see how this goes. I am also getting a tummy tuck along with some extra lipo so I am like pullling out my hair right now lol. I am in the car w/ driver Larry and he is nice and accommadating as well.. sx time is 10:30 and doc said it'll be around 5 hrs. Lovejoy and I went to target lastnight and racked up on protein, gatorade, water; and pineapple juice. Along w/crackers, Kashi cereal... Well ladies I'm here! Keep me in your prayers and I will update asap after sx...... Xoxoxoxo

Feb 22cd just finished my first massage with...

Feb 22cd just finished my first massage with Celcila and it hurt really bad but vi must say after the fact I clld stand straighter and walk by myself. I can not upload anymore ppics because of phone I guess. I'm still trying so you guys can see the after math... Still have been eating protein and drinking gatorade.. Thank you for all comments, shout outs, and prayers! I can't wait to see end results.....
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hello, It looks like you haven't posted in a while. Hopefully your still loving your results. I'm also considering doing both. What was it like to recover from both at same time? Would you still reccommend doing this?
I hope you are doing ok can you please answer even if you don't post any pictures :-)
Omg r u ok?
What is the point of reviews without pictures and lack of info loo not trying to b rude but come on ugh,,,
Can u post ur pics of what you got done. Since you never did. Are you even satisfied with your results? Hmmmm this is strange
how are u doin
Hey cupcakes11! How are you doing & feeling now? Please keep us posted & I can't wait to see your NEW improved self.
Does anybody knows what happened to cupcakes? Am too curious about her results sunce she never posted after-pics. Wasnt she pleased with her results, or did she have any complications, have any of you heard about her again?
Heard from her briefly when she just had the surgery, but I heard she said she was satisfied some weeks later. But nothing!!
Wondering how your doing, posts some pics, never saw your afters. If you want of course.
hey, hope all is well. :)
Hey cupcakes, wats going on ? How r u feeling?? How is the recovery going?? Let's see some pics ;)
Hello cupcakes, just checking to see how your feeling with the procedures girrrrrrl. Let us know.....that everything is ok. Please.
Hi cupcakes11 I hope everything went well and happy with your results. I am really hoping to see pics soon because I am considering doctor Salama and also having the same procedures so I would love to see your results and I would like to know how many cc did he put in each side thanks
@Cupcakes we are all excited about your results. I am curious to know about the thighs, does the procedure of the bbl really effect the thighs (tightening/smoothing besides swelling) I guess you will know closer to 8 weeks.. Happy Healing any insight on needs for the procedure would be most helpful 2.. Thanks
How are you doing Cupcakes are yo ok are you excited abot your results Im hoping everything is great....
Cupcakes how are you doing are you excited with your results?
@Violetta69 ill let you know how this experience was a soon a I get to a pc that I can update faster... Thanx for your concern. Will update later
Hey cupcakes how r u doing?? Hope all is well ;) keep us posted
How's the pain cupcakes . I'm doing the same n wuld like so info on the feeling???

I hope ur feeling ok Happy healing!!!

Congrats on your surgery! gets some rest and keep filling up with that gatorade!
Hope things go well for you today
Thanx! So far so good