I'm So SORE - Miami, FL

So I had my procedure today, August 19, and I...

So I had my procedure today, August 19, and I could not wait to let my girls on RealSelf know what to expect. Ok so the pain is not pain like people say, I mean I've never Bren pregnant so I don't know how that pain is but I'm pretty sure labor is WAY WORSE!!! Anyway all I feel is soreness... A lot of soreness is all the "pain" ou will endure. I imagine this procedure will be a walk in the park for mothers but that's just my opinion. I got stuck in traffic so my procedure started at 9 instead of 7:30am. The people spoke Spanish but my anthesiologist translated and made me feel soooo at ease. We were talking and laughing in the OR so I don't know when I fell asleep but I had a great nap. You will need someone to help you because I am so sore that moving is very difficult. I got my pain mess but I still haven't take any cause like I said I just feel sore. Please do not think that you will feel the way I do because I was told I have a high tolerance for pain however other patients have told me they feel the same way I do... So so so sore. I can't say whether it's worth it because I don't know the results yet. Update you all lata my soon 2 b bootylicious bombshells!

So its Day 4 and everything is getting easier. My...

So its Day 4 and everything is getting easier. My doctor told me to take off my garment and wash it but I fear the pain. I'm so excited to see the final results just in time for my 21st!!!!! I have already noticed my tiny waist and my hips were already big so I'm happy with the hour glass view, just waiting to see how the booty plays out.

I walk sooo slow lol. But its not painful its just...

I walk sooo slow lol. But its not painful its just that everything is swollen!!!! I get these annoying drains removed Friday (THANK GOD). My stomach is so flat and my bottom is so nice and round, that paired with my hips gives me my perfect hourglass figure ;)

That massage HURT really bad!!!!! But I felt way...

That massage HURT really bad!!!!! But I felt way better after, hope it starts to feel less painful.....soon

Sorry ladies, the semester at my university has...

Sorry ladies, the semester at my university has started so I have been really bz with classes. By the third week you will feel perfect, I got my order for a small garment because the medium got too big. I am so hapy with my bootay, THANKS DR.SALAMA!!!!! DEF WORTH IT I was worried at first because my bttt was shrinking but then it dropped and POW!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After my procedure he said goodbye and that was all so we did not spend much time together but I was more than happy with the nurses' company

Updated on 6 Oct 2011:
He was respectful caring and answered all my questions. Oh he's funny to and his staff is AWESOME! thank you all so much ;-)

I don't know how to message u could u please message me
My butt looks exactly the same :-)))
how much did your butt go down from the pic with the dress and howdy you look from the side and front ... do you have any pictures to post?? I'm going wed.fr my consult just wanted to see so i can get some ideas go how I can look!
Yes ma'am thats nice :))
gotbutt
what about your result ?
I am extremely happy. It's not HUGE but it fits me. I love it ;-)
O sure hun, I didn't know you guys still wanted to c. Send me a private message with ur email. Too many issues have been happening with posting pics on real self.
What issues should we be concerned ?!? I'll message u thank u
ARE YOU GONA POST MORE PICS GOT BUTT! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR RESULT MORE. I'M GETTING SURGERY WITH DR. CAMPOS IN JANUARY AND I FEEL LIKE I'M CATCHING COLD FEET...LOL. OTHER PEOPLE'S GREAT RESULTS MOTIVATE ME TO GO FORTH.
gotbutt how r you?
please keep updating
Hi friends I'm doing well. Thanks :)
i really want to have this procedure but im scared. i want to know if your butt feels real or fake after getting the procedure??
going for my bbl this friday with dr salama!! so excited
Im paying my surgery 3500 us in leon mexico , dr oaxana, hes a doctor that travells to the states and works in the Mayo Clinic, heard lots of good things about him ! Hope it goes good for me !
BreLove how much dr salzhauer charge for bbl ?
please help me
who is the best
1- Moises Salama, MD
2-Mendieta
3-Michael Salzhauer, MD
friends 73 I would choose dr salzhauer if i had the money he is the best. I am going second best lol due to money
BreLove
thx
Hi hisash thanks I saw he was running $9500 special was just wondering what was included. I'm going to DR salama
I'm having a BBL with liposuction of flanks, abdomen and back .
If you can please post before pictures I would love to see his work up close and personal. I'm so excited for you and your results.
Hey HS8832 thank u so much for the encouraging words...my surgery is 12,500 who is your Dr? And what are you getting done?
Greetings hiash looks like to me You are way on your journey. You already picked a Dr( who is one of the best in this procedure ) judging from reading reviews from other Dr's. The next big part is setting a date and financing. Which with your date so close you have taken care of that matter to. I believe your at a stage where You can begin getting items needed to make your post op less hetic then its already going to be.
Then I send to you words of encouragement and prayers for a quick and speedy recovery
When You get to feeling a little anxious or scared remember you are not alone and you have your friends here on real self for reassurance and guidance through your procedure. I have mine on October 7th just several days after yours so we can lean on each other
If you Don't mind me asking how much is your surgery
It's a great thing you are doing and you're going to look beautiful with your new contoured silhouette
Hey Ladies I am getting a BBL on Oct 4 my PS is Dr.Mendietia..I am 5'9 162lbs with no butt,no hips just gutt! Lol.. I am really ready to change my shape Does anyone have any advice that can help me through this journey...
@ hisash ...good for u.. can't wait 2 see ur results!
Hey. I'm having surgery on that day as well....6 days to go. Good luck with everything!:)
Gotbutt
Thanks for all of your help and encouragement. I will see if he has black in my size. Lol