BBL! - Miami, FL

I remember having a beautiful body before my one...

I remember having a beautiful body before my one year old came into the picture. About 2 years ago I weight 115 and had a perfect stomach however my baby weight 9 lbs at birth and it caused me to gain some weight and therefore, have lots of stretchmarks. I am planning to get surgery Feb. 1st with Salama. I am having the Brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck and breast lift/aug. My only concern right now is gaining weight. Because I am so thin 124 lbs, Salama told me he will be able to do 400-500 ccs maybe more. I am wishing for a bigger amount so I have started a weight gain regime. I am very nervous for this surgery and absolutely thrilled I am finally doing something for myself!

I can't believe I only have a week left until my...

I can't believe I only have a week left until my surgery. I'm super excited. Every day that passes it seems more real to me and I'm just so anxious I cannot wait to get it done. I have bought most of my meds already though I have a couple of qustions:

-What pain killers will I be prescibed?
(seems as if I only received 3 prescriptios)

-Also should I buy the boppy pillow now or will I be able to buy that at the office?

I want you guys to please wish me luck I am super scared. I also want to take this opportunity and thank you all. It has been great to be able to have one on one talks with you guys and I truly from the bottom of my heart got to thank all the ladies that have updated pictures and their journey through surgery. It is because of you ladies that I gathered my strenth to do this. Thank you all and gl on your surgeries as well, I know it will all be worth it at the end :)

Just 2 more days and I will be in that operating...

Just 2 more days and I will be in that operating room. I just spoke with Ruben and arranged a consultation for tomorrow, can't wait superrrrr excited!!!

Very Happyyy!!

After 2 years I had a revision with Dr.Salama.
I think he did a great job. I gained some weight and he was able to lipo my unwanted aread and give me what I wanted. I would recommend Salama to anyone.
Of course I am still very swollen and I think from now on it will only get better. BTW I had Implants with 900cc on each side.
Any Questions just ask :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon