BBL! - Miami, FL

I remember having a beautiful body before my one...

I remember having a beautiful body before my one year old came into the picture. About 2 years ago I weight 115 and had a perfect stomach however my baby weight 9 lbs at birth and it caused me to gain some weight and therefore, have lots of stretchmarks. I am planning to get surgery Feb. 1st with Salama. I am having the Brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck and breast lift/aug. My only concern right now is gaining weight. Because I am so thin 124 lbs, Salama told me he will be able to do 400-500 ccs maybe more. I am wishing for a bigger amount so I have started a weight gain regime. I am very nervous for this surgery and absolutely thrilled I am finally doing something for myself!

I can't believe I only have a week left until my...

I can't believe I only have a week left until my surgery. I'm super excited. Every day that passes it seems more real to me and I'm just so anxious I cannot wait to get it done. I have bought most of my meds already though I have a couple of qustions:

-What pain killers will I be prescibed?
(seems as if I only received 3 prescriptios)

-Also should I buy the boppy pillow now or will I be able to buy that at the office?

I want you guys to please wish me luck I am super scared. I also want to take this opportunity and thank you all. It has been great to be able to have one on one talks with you guys and I truly from the bottom of my heart got to thank all the ladies that have updated pictures and their journey through surgery. It is because of you ladies that I gathered my strenth to do this. Thank you all and gl on your surgeries as well, I know it will all be worth it at the end :)

Just 2 more days and I will be in that operating...

Just 2 more days and I will be in that operating room. I just spoke with Ruben and arranged a consultation for tomorrow, can't wait superrrrr excited!!!

Very Happyyy!!

After 2 years I had a revision with Dr.Salama.
I think he did a great job. I gained some weight and he was able to lipo my unwanted aread and give me what I wanted. I would recommend Salama to anyone.
Of course I am still very swollen and I think from now on it will only get better. BTW I had Implants with 900cc on each side.
Any Questions just ask :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey girly congrats....pls upload some pics pleaaaasssseeeee. I really wanna use this doc.
good luck hun :}}}
and wow... that's a great price for 4 surgeries. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see if I can get the same price and everything done at once like yOu.
It is EXTREMELY
how are you feeling? I can't wait to see your pics! but I'm so confused and really upset now that I've read how he's done breastlift and BBL for others but told me I have to have two separate surgeries. I can't afford to miss out on work twice and pay for plane and hotel twice for 10 days. I really want to have it done at once but why was I told I couldn't!! :(
bubblez ,cant wait to c your pics ,,pls upload
Hope all went well, I'm getting a tt as well but I get worried when lady's take a while to check in. I hear it's extremely painful! Hope you're doing well.
It is EXTREMELY painful I won't lie, but it is totally worth it.
Hello,Good Luck
I was just wondering what test did you have to get done before the surgery?
pleaaaaase put pics up

I'm so excited for you, you're in good hands!

But $9,300? He's never charged that much. One lady just paid $4000. His average is about $5500. Can you tell me why he charged you that much?

It's because I'm getting a tummy tuck and a breast lift as well. I think it's actually a great price for those 3 procedures.

Oh, I understand. But I think you should only note the cost for the BBL itself, because it's misleading otherwise. So how much does the BBL account for the $9300?

Congrats Bubblez_91. Do you mind me asking, did you finance and if so hard hard or easy is it to get financed?

Thanks
I don't know how financing works because I paid cash/credit card. I think you should try with your bank fist because Care Credit for instance has a high interest rate, but then again I cannot advice you with that because I haven't experienced it first hand.
ok thanks, i'll try that.
Of course I remember you! Your results are amazing you look beautiful, can't wait to see ur most recent pics!
Hey Bubblez_91, I hope your surgery went well. Hang in there, I know the first couple of days are rough but it gets better every week. Trust me, I'm now 2 months & 5 days post-op & I'm feeling great now. I just recently updated my new 2 months post-op updates with my new 2 months post-op photos. Happy healing!!!
Congratulations & best of luck on your surgery. Remember me? I was at Dr. Salama's office getting my lymphatic massage w/ Celia while you & other patients was in the reception waiting area & my hubby was there also, waiting for me. We never saw each other though. Well, I am now 2 months post-op & still loving my booty!!! I will be uploading my 2 months post-op pics soon. Take care!!!
Nomie told me they have the boppy pillows there!! im going to ask about pain meds when i go for my post op :)
Yeah, Ruben told me as well and are you taking Arnica?
no I'm not but I was going to ask them about that too when I go for my pre op. are you?
Congrats and Good Luck
Ty sweety
All the best! it will be well :)