I am scheduled with doctor Salama on the 3rd of...

I am scheduled with doctor Salama on the 3rd of December 2013. I already booked my plane tickets to fly from Europe and everything and today I got the horrible news that I need to be witness in a trial in the same week in Europe.

I am desperately searching for somebody that has any date in December 2013 after the 8th and is willing to switch with me. My date is3 rd of December, if any of you is able to do that i am offering to pay for your flights if you need to book new tickets and any other inconvenience.

Please help me, I've been waiting for this surgery since forever and i have been crying since morning when i found out i wont be able to get to Miami for my surgery date.

I will be forever gratefully to anybody that is willing to help me.

Also late november would be usefull

I am able also to change at dr salama for anything between 15-25 november.
I am willing to pay for you flights or for any inconvenience whatever amount you want, I'm really desperate to have this done this year because next year taking time off work is impossible .

Willing to pay 3000$ for your appointment at dr Salama

I have the 3rd of december and i find it impossible to change it with somebody.
I am really desperate because i cant make it and next year i start a new job so it will be impossible to take time off work .
I am looking for a date between 15-25 of november or 8th december - 25 december and am willing to pay 3000$ To somebody that gives me their dates or changes with me + your deposit and plane tickets if you are out of town and flying in Miami.
Please contact me asp.

Lots of love
A

I am soooooo happppppyyyyyy ! ! !

I was finally able to switch my date, Nancy from dr Salamas's office was great and very helpful, I will always be grateful to ''cleobeuty'' for willing to change the date with me.
I have a flat booked from the 11th of november until the 02nd of december. If anybody had a date in a similar time and doesnt want to be alone let me know, im willing to share.

Before photos

I have posted a few photos with me now, after I've put on 5 pounds for my surgery, 10 pounds to go until my surgery date on the 14th .
Do you think 10 more pounds will be enough to get close results to my wish pics or do I need more, any ideas to put on weight fast ?

Any info abot where i can find a nurse

Does anybody know where can i find a nurse in miami to spend a few days with my after my surgery?
After i have bbl how long do i need to spend in the hospital, do i go home in the same day or i need to be there overnight?
How many days should i get a nurse for? how bad is the pain?

Put on weight fast for BBL

For the girls that want to put on weight fast for bbl, in a healthy way, I've been drinking this for the last 2 days and really helped with my weight gain

phoos 3 days before surgery

I am now 3 days before my surgery date, my weight is curently 141 pounds which is my final weight before surgery.
I am adding to my surgery packege also arms lipo and upper back. I want to make sure i will not have any fat let anywhere on my upper body and also i hope i have enough fat to have a nice projection and hips.
I've posted photos both naked and with some shorts, i will be wearing the same shorts after my surgery so you can see the diference.

2 days post

I feel horrible, I'm in so much pain.... Worst decision to do my arms, I cant even get out of bed.
This is the first day i can walk or eat, I've been very dizzy and sick every time i ate .
Get in and out of the car to get home or to see the doctor was a nightmare.

Photos no suit on

I have some horrible burns on my belly that hurt a lot, i cant even touch it to put cream on, did it happened to any of you? Did it leave any scars ?

I've seen the doctor today

The burns from my belly are from the very aggressive lipo, it will take months to heal and he suggested after they heal to have another surgery to have smaller scars, im very upset i wasn't expecting trying to do my body better and be left with burn scars from the lipo on my abdomen.

I am now praying that at least my butt heals well and i wont be having problems with that too.

Had my first massage

Had my first massage with Eylen, she was amazing and very patient with me.
She was even to massage a little my burned stomach. I fell much better now after the massage .
Also met dr ramy who is very nice and told me not to worry about the burn too much because once will heal it won't look that bad.
I will update my review and post photos at every stage.

Once you start to feel better ?

Once you start feeling a little better and you are not laying in bed all day and night what do you do for the day to pass, i have been walking around the house for the last 2 h and don't know what else to do, in what position can i sit and watch tv or anything

Photos update, 12 days after my BBL

Just wanted to update you about my progress. My pain from BBL is almost gone but my burns still hurt bad, less than before and started to peal , I am praying to God it doesn't scar bad.

My hips are totally different

Short term flats

If you prefer to stay in a flat rather than a hotel you can find plenty flats close to doctors office on http://www.vrbo.com , just search aventura or Hollywood.
I prefer Hollywood on south ocean drive, big choice of flats and prices starting at 500$/a week . it's just on the beach, 10 minutes from the doctor.

I started to have a good shape

Still have my front drain :( 18 days after the surgery, i am soooo tried of it.
Butt looking good, pity of the uneven hips.
A lil hard to take good photos myself so I'll ask my brother to take some pics and update the progress soon

Burns updates

A few days ago I got in my home city for a very important thing at work which I couldn't miss and I decided if I am in town for a few days to go see a burn specialist to ask his opinion about my burns and how to treat them in the best way. When he saw me he was shocked about the burns and when he saw the drain with green liquid in and when I told him I had it for 3 weeks he didn't even want to remove it and he took me straight to the emergency room where is also works.
It seems the burns were much more serious that what I initially thought, I had an infection and that's why I was draining green liquid.
He decides the burn and the dead skin from the burn is a serious danger and I need surgery asp to remove the dead tissue and avoid a very bad infection.
I had my surgery on Thursday and again on Tuesday I will have a second surgery to have a skin graft on the are.
I was laying on my back during the surgery with a boppy pillow and I'm praying every day my butt will heal ok and I won't have any problems for staying 3 hours on my back at my last surgery and probably other 3 hours at the next surgery.
The doctor is the best burn specialist and reconstructive doctor in my country and one of the best in Europe and he said in 45 years since he is working as a doctor has never seen anything like it from a liposuction. Lots and lots of doctors in the emergency room came and see me and all the hospital it's talking about what happened to me and judging me for what I've done.
I am uploding photos but they look horible so please don't look if you are scared of this sort of images

Out of my 2nd surgery

I had my 2nd surgery yesterday to get a skin graft on the burn area that left a deep hole on my abdomen and i never imagined it could be so painfull. I am on strong pain killers since yesterday and still i cant even sleep from the pain.
I consider myself lucky that things didnt get even worst and the infection didnt spread in my body but in this moments when im in so much pain i feel that God is punishing me for not beeing happy with what i had and beeing vain,wanting perfection.
I think this experince changed me a lot and i started beeing more responsible. I realised now that if something happens to be a lot of ppl depend of me and their lifes will be ruined, not even mentioning how scared my family was and what i put them through.
I want to thank you all for beeing here for me and encouraging me.
I have been strong, calm and positive so far but i feel i cant do it anymore. I just hope this pain will go away soon, im so sick and tired of beein in the hospital.
Regarding dr Salama i am of course upset that he burned me so badly but i am the most upset with how he handeled the situation after in the 3 weeks i was in miami, treating this like something minor, seeing that i am draining GREEN liquid and just saying no its not infection because you are taking antibiotics. I am not a doctor and i dont know much so i trusted his words but when i came home i realised that what hes done and the way he managed the situation its totally irresponsible, from the moment i got in the hospital they put me on 3 deferent antibiotics to stop any kind of infection before they tested the drain and they found out the exact type of infection and they were able to keep just the antibiotic that was treating it.
Because his wonderful results i wanted dr salama really really bad and I've done everything in my power to be able to have surgery with him, i trusted him completly and now i am very disapointed.
Me as a patient with no medical knowlege the person i ask and i trust should be my doctor, he should be the one that knows when something is wrong and stirs me in the right direction.
Before leaving miami i asked him exactly what happened and what type of lipo did he use because im seeing a burn specialist when i get home, HE said there is NO POINT seeing a burn specialist because he cant do anything else for me, and im terified now of what could of happened if I did listen to him and didnt see the doctor.
My abdomen will scar horribly and it will leave a hole in the area where the burn was very bad, i will be able to start having some reconstructive surgery only 1 year from now to reduce the scars and fill the area where the burn was so deeo but in the close future i wont be able to wear a 2 piece bathing suit.
I am gratefull anyway that it wasnt even worst or as a girl here said my body is not my work, i can just hide everything under clothes and go on with my life.
I attached a photo with how i was before the surgery, i wasn't fat in any way and my body was in decent shape thats why I'm so disappointed of what happened.

P.S.
Sorry for my typing mistakes but my first language is not english

Type of lipo

After talking to dr Salama he told he he DID NOT use any laser lipo, he used power assisted lipo.
I've tried searching for burns caused by power assisted lipo and i am left with even more questions than before, all doctors say they use this type of lipo to avoid burning the skin and they all say it almost impossible to cause serious burns with this type of lipo.
I asked my doctor (the burn doctor) if this can happen with power assisted lipo and he said there are small chances but it does happen when the doctor is inexperienced and doesn't know how to use this type of machine.

Now i chose dr Salama because i have seen his results at lipo and body conturing are amazing, so i am very confused how did this happen to somebody like him with experience and judging by other results with great experience.

Even a friend of mine that was reading his reviews and planing to have surgery with him said that it looks like me and the other girls of dr S look like we had a totally different doctor . How can a person be so good and make such a big mistake in the same time.

I am the type of person that is always looking for an answer and an explanation. I just want to know in every situation how did this happen but right now i have searched and asked many questions but can find an answer to how did this happen.

Dr salama

I received an email from dr s to ask me if I'm ok a few days ago and I have told him about my situation, he also emailed me yesterday and I asked him again about the lipo used to make sure I didn't understand anything wrong the first time we talked about the subject. The answer is "I don't use laser lipo. I used power assisted liposuction."
I personally think he Is telling the truth, I don't think he would lie in an email in writing especially in this situation.
He knows or at least his patience coordinators know I am posting on real self and probably read here first what I'm going through and all the advices you are giving me so I think he is honest with what he wrote me.

4 weeks and loosing volume every day

I am a little over 4 weeks and I'm loosing volume every day. In the first 2 weeks after the surgery I didn't loose almost any volume, but in the last 2 weeks I lost 4inches.
I started with43 inches and I am now 39 inches .
I can believe I've been through all this and I'm left with scars and a deformed abdomen and very little improvement to my butt

I regret so much

I regret so much Not going with dr J

Usefull things for your recovery

1. Face down pillow, its very very hard sleeping on your front for 1.5 months if you are not used to, i had horible neck pain after 10 days but after i got this pillow things improved

There are many other models of face down pillows, but this one for me was confortable

2. This chair made my life much easier, its very big so you can confortably cut a hole in it and you are able to sit with your butt hanging through the hole. And it has many pockets to put your remote, glass, whatever
3. Female urinal, i purchased a few but this particular one worked the best, i was even able to pee while wearing trousers :)
4. Bending to put your shoes on again very hard especially if you are doing the legs too so another great find http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004X6SW3O/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
5.after my surgery i stayed in a rented flat and i was bleeding really really bad, i bought e waterproof mattress protector, very comfortable and it saved the mattress
6. This thing helped me get things i dropped on the floor or get stuff from cupboards, it was very hard for me to bend or to lift my arms
7. Because I've done my inner thighs sitting down on a hard yoga matt or blocks was impossible cos my legs were very painful, but this yoga matt is thick and soft and it was great for sitting without my butt touching the chair
8. Arms garment
The one i got from dr S office was horrible, arms were ok but it was extremely narrow on my back, i couldn't breath in it and i was unable to wear it.
Every woman is different some have wider backs some more narrow is is impossible one garment to Fit everybody good.
So i went and searched and found this garment which is wayyyyyyy better because it has 3 hooks in the back 3 in the front, it can be done as wide or as narrow as you need it.
It worked great and when it got too loose i just took it to the tailor and made the arms more narrow, it was just 15 $ to modify it

Hope i was able to help the future bbl sisters :) if i remember anything else i will post it.

Week 3 photos

New Garment-design Veronique

I just received today my new garment from design Veronique and it's great, wayyyyyy more comfortable than the garment I got from dr S, I can wear this now for months, the old one was a nightmare.
This is the link

I am very upset

Today i finally got my bandages removed, i look bad, really really bad, i attached a few photos but you cant really tell.

I dont think i will be able to undress in front of somebody for a verrrrrrrryyyyy long time.
I completely ruined my body.

Its obvious its not only me in this situation with dr salama because they have silverdean (burn cream) in both their office, and most times i was in their office they had another jar of cream, so they burn people frequently .

I was in shook for days and things happened so fast after I've seen the burn doctor and i have been rushed in the surgery, i am finally feeling good and i can do something about this situation.

When i was at my initial consultation with dr S everybody in the office was very nice to me, after my surgery they were all behaving like I've done something wrong and is my fault for being burned, Cynthia completely ignored me and didn't even say hi.

There was just 1 person in that office that was genuinely nice to me, and that way Eyleen, the one who made my massage.

Back photos

Answers to your questions

I did not choose implants because I have friends with implants and they all regret it, and butt looks very unnatural in my opinion. So this was out of the questions.
It was my mistake for not beeing happy with what I have, I admit that.

Regarding how fat I was, I think I had more than enough fat for the surgery because before the surgery I asked the doctor to remove also the fat on my back which he DID NOY because he reached the total amount of fat he could remove (I assume)
So he had plenty of other fat available on my body that he could of used, but he didn't .
Also we discussed he will put 1000 cc and he put 1150 so he did have enough fat available for what he wanted to do.
So beeing not fat enough was NOT the issue in this case.
After talking to another plastic surgeon in the USA about the same machine dr S uses (power assisted lipo) he said burns from this machine are rare and that's why most doctors like to use it, BUT improper use of the machine can cause burns.

In the conversations I had with dr S after the surgery he seems to be a very nice guy so I am very shocked about the things he done after the surgery with a smile on his face pretending is nothing serious.
He is either the fakest person I meet or he doesn't realise how bad he hurt me.
I prefer to think he didn't realise the gravity of the situation.

I have already discused with a lawyer the situation and he said in Florida you don't have to be insured and some plastic surgeons choose not to be insured because they think is the best thing to do in case something goes wrong.

This is what I received from the lawyer I contacted :
"This is a case that needs to be carefully investigated. I cannot, from the description, see any non-negligent explanation for what happened.
The lack of insurance is problematic. Typically, we don't pursue cases against uninsured doctors because it makes no economic sense for the client or for us. However, I've come around to the view that cases involving particularly bad medical care need to be pursued despite the fact that we may not make any money on them. I think that if firms like ours turn our backs on good cases because of the lack of insurance, it causes surgeons like the one involved here to believe that the best insurance is no insurance."

So girls when a doctor is uninsured think twice about having surgery with them.

When I was in Miami and I had to buy all these expensive creams after my surgery and when I was back home in the hospital I was thinking "thank God I can afford paying for this unexpected things" I don't know what I would of done if I didn't have any money, every time you have a surgery you should have some back up money just in case something goes wrong.

Malpractice insurance Florida

Doctors in Florida elect to “go bare” that is to have no insurance to cover potential malpractice claims. In most states, medical malpractice insurance is a must among practicing doctors that’s why people are commonly surprised why Florida surgeons do not follow this trend.

In Florida, plastic surgeons go about their business even without malpractice insurance. This means that when you go to Florida for your liposuction and it ends up to be a botched operation, there is a small chance that neither your surgeon will answer for his wrongdoing nor will you be able to get a refund or compensation back.

A Florida lawyer,Spencer Aronfeld, who handles malpractices cases says that “Convincing a jury that a doctor has committed malpractice is not easy, but collecting from an uninsured doctor is almost impossible”.

When you are in a Florida plastic surgery clinic, you can easily spot a sign saying that they do not offer malpractice insurance pursuance of the Florida’s Medical Practice Statute §458.320(7) which states that:

“Under Florida law, doctors are generally required to carry medical malpractice insurance or otherwise demonstrate financial responsibility to cover potential claims for medical malpractice. However, certain part-time physicians who meet state requirements are exempt from the financial responsibility law. YOUR DOCTOR MEETS THESE REQUIREMENTS AND HAS DECIDED NOT TO CARRY MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE. This notice is provided pursuant to Florida law.”

Liposuction alone has alerted the ASAPS for the continuing increasing number of fatalities that follow after the procedure. In a study published in the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery on January 2000, it has been found out the mortality rate is 19.1 for every 100 000 patients. This data came from almost 1 000 surgeons who participated in the said survey.

When choosing a doctor

"Ask whether the surgeon carries medical malpractice insurance, and if not, why not? In Florida, malpractice insurance coverage can be verified by calling the Agency for Health Care Administration toll-free at 888-419-3456. In other states, check with the licensing board"

Before /after Photos

Befoew / after photos

Final scar

This is how everything scared and how my abdomen is left.
There is some improvement from the bbl but not a major improvement to even be worth the pain from the surgery not even including the burns.
So in my opinion for a woman that is a bit overweight the surgery is worth it but for somebody slim it's not worth it at all.
All surgeries have a certain degree of risks, at lipo burns is one of the risks, but mild burns nothing so deep and serious which leave you scared in such a way.
If any girl would of stepped up and wrote in her reviews about burns even half as serious of mine I would of never went with the doctor that done that no matter how amazing results he had.
Somebody that makes mistakes will always make mistakes and as I found out only after my surgery I was not his first or last mistake.

Some people ...

Some people in here are trying to minimise this think and make it seem like it's nothing and the doctor is not so much to blame.
YES you do sign the waiver saying that there are risks of death, asymmetry , burns but that DOES'T mean that if the doctor is negligent you signed away your rights.
If a doctor made a mistake he is still responsible for it no matter what.
My burn wasn't the typical burn your get from liposuction, as the doctor that fixed me stated, IT IS FROM IMPROPER USE of the power assisted lipo machine.

Regarding somebody else operating on me, that DID NOT happen.
I was the 1st surgery of the day and I arrived before the staff at the facility.
The doctor arrived accompanied by 2 nurses and a doctor that made the anaesthesia.

So unless somebody came after dr Salama himself operated on me.

Girls sent me private messages asking me if they should still go to dr Salama or not, I can not answer that question, it's your body and your choice.

I personally, if I ever see a doctor do a mistake half as bad as mine I would NEVER EVER choose that doctor no matter how good his results are especially when there are so many doctors and so many choices.
Dr Ghurani (from dr S office is also a good doctor)

This is not my first plastic surgery, it's my 3rd, I am used with pain and risks but this was something else, I had 3-4 weeks of extreme pain, taking double dose of pain killers once every 3-4 hours.

It wasn't a simple complication of the surgery it was a clear mistake of my doctor.

I am traveling at the moment but in a few days I'll try to find and post the form the doctor gave me where is written the amount of fat I got on each cheek, it was clearly 1150 on each, or at least that's what it's written.

I haven't lost any weight since the surgery, I am maintaining myself at 63 kg (139 pounds)

Round 2

After i failed in getting the results i wanted with dr salama i am seriousky thinking about round 2.
Who can give me a tiny waist , hips and a bigger butt without burns ?
I loved dr salams results, thats why i chosed him but because he failed to give me what i needed i am now searching somewhere else.
I want to do this somewhere in 6-8 months before i have the reconstructive surgery to remove my scars from the bursn just in case something else happenes again.
Probably many will judge me for wanting to do this for a second time but i want it.
I was thinking about butt implants but what i care even more is waist and hips so i might be having butt implants for projection and lipo sculpture for hips and waist.
Please recomend me the best doctor who can give me hips and small waist .

Trying jeans

In the right jeans it looks good, its full and everything but dont have much projection

Out of the shower

I like the fullness of the butt in the lower part but I want it rounder and fuller on the top, I think that will give it the projection that I'm looking for
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My abdomen is deformed, i have lumps, i have some sort of holes here and there. It will take 2-3 surgeries to correct the horrible scars and deformities i am left with and probably it will take 2 years until i look decent again. Butt is average, shape of the body is average, hips are very different and very uneven. Lipo on my abdomen was done horribly and my abdomen was left deformed, i have horrible scars. I have worked hard to get a good body through gym and dieting got fat for this surgery to be perfect and now i am deformed. I choose my doctor seeing the great results, after what happened and after i shared my story girls wrote me that got burned too saying they were embarrassed to write their story or because they don't want to post photos on the internet being concerned for their privacy. I wish more girls would be brave and share their experience even if is bad, so we can make better choices with our doctors. Its obvious its not only me in this situation with dr salama because they have silverdean (burn cream) in both their offices, and most times i was in their office they had another jar of cream, so they burn people frequently . I am very upset with what he done but more than that i am upset with what happen after, what kind of doctor in the situation that i was would tell me when i told him i am seeing a burn specialist that there is no need to do that that.

Hi...I'm so happy your doing better than weeks ago...what your going through is a serious matter....and your decision to go for a round 2 should not be taken lightly....remember to resolve legal matters first....your a brave woman and I'm so happy your able to look ahead for what's best for you although I must say your butt looks very natural and awesome.....Please take care of yourself....time is on your side.....Thank you for keeping us posted....good luck dear.....
You are a very strong young lady. I admire your courage. I pray that you heal mentally and physically. please have faith that you will get justice... I'm planing on having surgery at the end of March. I chose Dr. Fisher. I'm praying on it, your story inspired me to reconsider and possibly accept what i have... I'll keep you posted, please keep me posted...Many blessings to you and thank you for sharing your story.
Wow my heart is crying reading ur review my surgery is nx month .... I hope n pray u heal soon stay positive n ur booty looking good by the way ,I'm just feeling bad u had to go thru this
Hey lady popped in to check on you, hope your graft sites are healing. Mentally it's been trying, but I hope it's getting better.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

As a legal professional there is way more to what you posted. There are so many layers to it. It's just not as cut, and dry as a layman would think. I think she has secured legal counsel already which is a good thing. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
I did contact a lawyer and they got my records from dr S and an medical expert is analising the situation. Things are moving slow but I will keep everybody posted.
That's good, the process has started
Thank you for not being too embarrassed to share your story with us. Really appreciate it since I'm looking for doctors.
I am SO sorry to hear about your burns. This makes me very sad. I hope it heals well and as fast as possible. Eat healthy and treat them as best as you can. I have some scarring from work with Salama and I've learned to live with it because after 2yrs is hasn't disappeared although it has BARELY and I do mean barely faded. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.
OMG! After seeing this, there's no way in HELL i'm gonna consider him for my surgery. GATDAMN! I'm so sorry he put you through this... good luck to you.
This is horrible. Thanks for sharing your story.
Wow, so sorry to hear about your experience here in the U.S. You look beautiful & hope your burns get better with time.
hell to the naw. i will not be going to him. good luck with your lawsuit.
The shape of your body is amazing, however there is no excuse for burns like that. That is scary! Can you ask for "non-aggressive" lipo? Are the results different with aggressive vs non-aggressive?
The people I'm aware of who were severely structurally harmed by liposuction thought they were getting very conservative, minimally invasive liposuction. Some of the doctors were high profile, highly referred surgeons. Each body is different, and every ounce is too much if you don't have it to spare. In the long-term, the body defends it's fat, and the non-treated fat cells in the body will grow bigger. Smaller calls are more efficient biologically. Scientific Studies conclude that liposuction is linked to fat embolism, increase in insulin resistance, increase in visceral fat, metabolic syndrome, and so on. Children and loved ones need women to remain healthy for the long-term. The severe short term "risks" and long-term "certainty's" make liposuction not a good health choice long-term.
Hey dear have u thought about Dr Salzhauer for your round 2. He seems to be a good doctor that really cares for his patients. Haven't seen bad reviews on him he might be worth a consult
Check out the Huffington Post article: Patients, Beware When Doctors 'Go Bare'
omg this is traumatizing !!!! i just booked my tickets and was planning on paying in full a month prior to my surgery i really am hoping that this isn't something that happens regularly i may be having second thoughts now
I hope you reconsider; especially after reading the situation about FL and malpractice insurance (if you are going there and to this doctor). You will spend a lot more than plane tickets if things go bad. And if it involves lipo, things will probably go bad. In doing research I've found that a large percentage of women and men have bad outcome from lipo. Good luck!
Hi Hun hope your feeling a little more positive about how u can move forward. Remember over the next few months there are quite a few ladies going to DR from the UK ... If you want to come along with any of us contact me x
Wow. sorry to hear about all that you have been through. I do wish you the best in your endeavor for round 2. It doesn't really matter what people say about you and a round too, because like you said, you have been through too much pain to not have the results you want. And also, you are the only one that has to live, eat, and sleep in your body, and if you are not happy with the skin you are in, then its up to you to do whatever you feel will get you to YOUR happiness with yourself NOT anybody else. And also, I do not believe that God was punishing you in any way shape or form. Although God did give us perfection when we were born, however, over time, we do things in our lives that aren't necessary the best thing for us or our bodies and we end up being, outta shape, overweight, too skinny, can't breath because we smoke, etc. etc. etc. And then the perfection we were blessed with by God, is now messed up...so it's only right and I truly believe ok, because after all He did give us free will so it's ok for us to do whatever we can to get back in as good a shape as we can, and the best health that we can. So no, this was NOT a punishment from God, this was just the carelessness and more likely than not, the negligence of your P.S., nothing more...nothing less! God is nothing but LOVE and LOVE would never cause this or do this. God Bless you and Good luck with your Round 2! I will be praying for your safe sx whenever you get it and following your journey. And thanks for sharing, because I'm sure you have truly saved someone else from your same results! :)
I am sorry you had to endure this! Thank goodness your doctor at home was smart enough to take you to the emergency room. Thanks for sharing to protect other girls from him. Good luck with round 2!
Ohh wow you've been through hell and back! But your scars will lighten over the months and years! Are you still considering round 2??