Impatiently Waiting...- Miami, FL

I have been reading this site for awhile and...

I have been reading this site for awhile and decided to join. I love the way you guys want to help each other get the best results, I think that's amazing. I'm so excited and can't wait I'm scheduled fort BBL on May 28th and if anyone can help. I need to know what I will need going in to the hospital, what I will need at home, as well as what vitamins I should take. Please help I will greatly appreciate it, thanks! :-)

I've lost 10lbs which I was told to do because I...

I've lost 10lbs which I was told to do because I told Dr Salama I wanted a really small waist. Do you think I lost enough?

Tuesday coming will finally make me one month away...

Tuesday coming will finally make me one month away mark. I'm super excited all I seem to do is read and plan this surgery. I can't wait to have that extra boost in my confidence.

However , this has cost me so much I got vitamins and maxi dresses but still so much to get. I have a list of things but I really want to know exactly what is mandatory to have and I feel like I been spending like crazy. Also I need a phase 2 garment which is the best one ? Please help of you can thanks :-)

I am two weeks and three days away from my sx. I'm...

I am two weeks and three days away from my sx. I'm super excited right now that I'm not feeling nervous at all however that may change as I get closer. I have been obsessed reading so much on here and google'n bbl that I feel I am we'll prepared and just ready to have it done now. I can't wait to see my two months results. My bbl sisters please keep me in your prayers and I will give the best post op updates I can to help you guys as you have helped me. Thank you so much ladies this has been the best site I found to prepare me for my sx and I appreciate all of your post. God bless and love :-)

Btw I am getting lipo on my stomach back flanks...

Btw I am getting lipo on my stomach back flanks and arms to transfer to my buttocks

My current measurements are:
36-30-40
My goal measurements are:
36-25-45

Can't wait one more week :-)

Omg finally one week away and still not nervous just excited. I got mostly everything I need (maxi dresses, vitamins, prescription, urinal, boppy pillow) the little things like neosporin and stuff to heal scars I'll get later. I got my blood work results today and everything is good. I'm toooo happy about that even tho I'm young I was still worried don't want anything holding me back. I paid in full last week so I'm good to go. I just want to say thank you again to all my BBL sisters all of your stories have been tremendously helpful. I will write everyday for the first week from the day of surgery to let you guys know how good or bad it is for me. Pray for me :-)

Tomorrow I will be bootylicous

Still no nerves just waiting but I will post tomorrow right before and after to let you all know what's going on. I can't wait to see the new me. Please pray for me my bbl sisters. :)

Omg

Just hours away...this is really happening. I still can't believe I'm actually going through with this.

I am so sore

I will update once I can but here are pics

Here are more

Here are more will update later
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Everyone is so welcoming and nice and becomes like family. I love the Elite workers. Must go to place if you are considering PS.

How is the recovery going
Hope u had a safe sx And a speedy recovery, when in pain think about the end results! It's so worth it! :)
Yes babeim trying the first two days suck so bad so much pain but I feel a lil better now I can actually walk I was sooooooooooo dizzy
Babe I'm *
U will start feeling better hopefully soon! You look great already!!! That ass and ur tiny waist! :)
Hey doll!!! ! I am sure everything went fine yesterday!!! keep us updated when you feel up to it of course :)
Thank you so much I will update later but posted some pics for you
Congrats and good luck.
Praying for you...
I Am Scheduled For The 20Th The Inticipation Is driving me nuts
Omg me too I'm so excited you would think this isn't a painful procedure how bad I want this done lol are you going to be Salamafied too?? :-)
Lo Ikr I Am Not Even Thinking About The Pain I Am Using Dr Wallace From Jacksonville
Oh ok well all the best babe only a few days to go :-**
I think you look really good! Your 10lbs weight loss definitely looks solid on you. Well done!!
Thanks babe I appreciate that I'm trying its hard lol I love good lol ;-)
Food*
Girl, I love food too! French fries are my weakness lol
Carbs period is mine smh lol
Hi, good luck with your procedure.. i'm in the beginning stages of mine.. what was the key points that helped you choose this doctor over a doctor in Dominican Rep.? I see you in Miami, D.R. isnt far at all... I'm just curious.. Thanks..
please excuse my typos.. thanks
Good luck*
You look great!! Just try to maintain now. Your gonna be very curvy, like a brick house. Good look on your bbl journey..keep me updated . Take care :)
Thank you BonnieBee I appreciate that I'm super excited :-) you take care as well