Not What I Expected - Miami, FL

I spent 3 months sitting with my butt in the air,...

I spent 3 months sitting with my butt in the air, in a compression suit that felt like a straight jacket and having to sleep on my stomach. By the end of those 3 months I thought I was about to loss my mind.. I have some areas that need to be touched up, however I can't for the life of me see myself do that again. I have mentioned the pain. That's a whole other story.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Nine out of ten times that I call the person I need to speak to is not available. And I don't receive a call back till at the very least 2 days later. They never follow up with what they say they are going to do and I find it very frustrating.

Any pics ?
envisioning you spending 3 months with your butt in the air has me on the floor.... you have a great sense of humor also, did you ever find a chair that works?
Not really... The purpose for sitting with your butt elevated is to protect the fat cells that were transferred to the area. You don't want to damage them by sitting on your butt too soon =)
please inbox me before i see Mendieta
You only mentioned the pain, is there anything else wrong with your BBL?
What wrong with your results besides the Lipo areas ?
are you able to send me some pictures.. becuz i was considering dr. mendieta
Im sorry you are not happy....i think Dr. M is getting a lil careless. I would ask him for a revision....

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry your surgery didn't go to plan. What exactly is it that isn't to your liking?

Kirsty

Oh No! Sorry to hear that. Did you not get the results you want completely or is it just the few areas that need to be touched up, that you do not like? What exactly don't you like about your results?