bbl - Miami, FL

Hello Ladies, I am new to this forum. I had my BBL...

Hello Ladies, I am new to this forum. I had my BBL and breast aug done Oct 6. I am glad I found this site hopeful to get support.

So far I am still in pain in the areas lipoed (abdomen and back flanks).How long until it was comfortable to walk to anywhere past the bathroom lol. I am getting frustrated with the aches and pains and not being able to move around without getting fatigued so quickly.

When I take a shower I am happy with the look of my new booty although I know I am still swollen etc.I had two days of crying because I do not know if this was worth all the pain and scared it might not look as nice as it does now.I have it but I dont know if I can post it since it is my bare bum after shower. Any insight?

I had my post op yesterday 10/13/2011. I was told...

I had my post op yesterday 10/13/2011. I was told that so far I am healing nicely. I was shown before and after pics although I love the booty I am even more exited about the loss of my big bulging belly.Alot of my swelling is gone today and I have lost some volume in my butt :( still looks good so far hope it stays that way. I love that I am able to move around a lot more now. I have included 2 more pics 8 days post op

10/26/2011 Tommorow is three weeks post op...

10/26/2011

Tommorow is three weeks post op still sore the swelling is almost gone and the bruising too loving my new belly and it is still swollen I am posting pics
Miami Plastic Surgeon

From the day of consultation until after the procedure Bal Harbour Plastic surgery was there for me. The staff is courteous and caring and the doctor was great. I fely a great sense of security with them

how are you??? do you love it? hate it?

I qot a question did it hurt when they started taking all the fatness and when thy started putting it on ur butt ??cuz I'm planning to do Mine and I'm getting a lil nerves

you are looking nice! Are you getting your massages? by week 2 i have very little pain and all my bruising is gone. I beleive that having my massages everyday have helped my recovery alot.
Honey, you look awesome! It was definitely worth the pain. I am debating who to get my surgery with. Unfortunately, I am in NY and I feel like I haven't really found a doctor I am completely confident in. They are all in Miami and I really don't want to travel to have the surgery done :(
hi there SMN80! i am 3 weeks post op- all bruises have faded and feeling quite good - although i also tire very easily! i had 750 cc's in each cheek - so far loving my new booty but wondering if it will go down anymore? i was huge after op but with swelling all gone I love my new shape! i also had by tummy lipo-ed and so happy with a flat (hard rock though at the moment) tummy!keep us updated - hope we heal soon! your results are great!!
SMN80
isent you private message on 16 oct
please my sir this week
thx
I replied
thanx a lot I replied
Looking good! Feel free to send me a personal message regarding this-who are you having lipo with, is she/he in Miami? If so, how often are you doing it and could I get their contact information?
i just caught this. sorry for the mistake, i meant lymphatic massage.
looking good smn80, how are you feeling?
Hi I am feeling much better still sore going to start lipo massage this saturday
hi are u from miami or did u travel?
I am from Miami
Hi smn80 I saw that u got both bbl and breast augmentation together so that means you gave to be resting and sleeping on your butt. This has not affected your results? I had breast lift,tt, and bbl together. I'm 12 days post opp and I'm not liking the results. I needed more fullness at the bottom part of my butt and now that the swelling is going down it looks almost the same. Was wondering if it could be because I have been on my butt so much. Also my doc only put 390cc on each cheek.
which dr he make you the presuder ?
i think because he only put 390 cc
belmont75: I'm sorry to hear that. You should avoid sitting as much as you can for 1 month post-op. Try to be patient, it's still way too early to judge your end results. Who was your doctor?
Ok I'm trying to stay off my butt as much as possible hopefully some of the fat on top of my but will drop to the bottom of my booty. If not I will ask my doc to do it again reduced price of course if its his fault he should do it. I had my procedure done in texas.
dont do it again with the same dr because he will repeat the same fault try to refund some money and change the dr
good luck
You look sore but you look goo congrats. I think your results now look greta but your end results will be beautiful. Your before body looks like mine as far as the stomach area so I hope to get good results as well.
The soreness feels 80 gone now yayy maybe the arnica help. You are going to be so pleased in regards to stomach i am loving it more and more everyday will def be a confidence booster
I think SMN8O has quoted for the bbl alone but I could be wrong .... Results look good I can't wait till mine.... Waiting for april.... Are you still in pain? Did u have to have drains put in?
the pain is so much tolerable right now I am able to move around but it takes a lot of strength out of me to walk z(most likely compression garment)
did they put you drainer tube after sirgury ?
I guess I did not need drainers i did not have any