Bbl Miami Dr Perry!!!!! - Miami, FL

Date of surgery: feb 29,12 absolutely love it....

date of surgery: feb 29,12

absolutely love it...the first 3 days were tough...but i pulled thru. dr perry did wonders. its been about 2 weeks post op & i feel grest. i believe he is truly the best. he doesn't really focus on money as much as he does making his patients satisfied. he monitors once a week after surgery and gives you exact directions to follow in order to recover as soon as possible. he even recommended me a massage woman who comes to my house for my massages. she is also wonderful. i dont think i could have gotten a better doctor or service from anyone else. oh. i also gotten a local surgical removal by another doctor and dr perry gave me some excellent healing remedies and suggestions for that as well. the doctor who did that surgery didnt give me any of those suggestions or remedies..he jus said it would heal on its own. that doctor also does bbl's but he charges about $8000.00 i almost lost my breath.

Feeling and looking great!!! I also forgot to...

Feeling and looking great!!! I also forgot to mention the lovely NORMA who was so sweet and gracious from the beginning to the present. She is absolutely!!! Pics comin soon!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Overall great. Thorough, patient, cost efficient, friendly, caring, aggressive, but most of all. Caring.

would love to see your results in pics :)
Hey I am considering Dr Perry to complete my BBL. It has alomost been a year since your BBL, are you still pleased? Just trying to do all my research before making a decision.
Any pics hun?
Any updates?
Hey girl, glad to hear your surgery went well. How many ccs did you receive? Do you have before and after photos? And also can you share your remedies given to you by your Dr? Thanks :)

Thanks for posting your review! Great write up on the doctor...can you tell us more about your BBL? What did you have done? Do you have before and afters you can share with others who might be interested?