1 Month Post Operation. Team Salama

I used to have a small waist and a big butt and...

I used to have a small waist and a big butt and hips, A NICE CURVY SHAPE. I got pregnant and my weight went up to 245 lbs. OMG, and Im only 5'6 , had c section a year and a half ago, and everything changed. Im current 180 lbs and I lost most of my butt volume and have some stubborn fat in my mid cesion , that seems almost impossible to get rid off with exercise. I was looking forward to get a lipo and searching and reading found this website and read the great reviews about Dr. Salama...so now Im officially booked for this August. Cant wait!!!! So excited!!!

Aaahhhh same day, the 20th! Hopefully I get to see ya in person before.
What time are you scedule for ? Im supposed to be the first person that day
Yes Nini...I'm very excited and preparing myself. Hope to get great results like you , I'm sleepless lol and at the same time I get a little scared, since I'm leaving my young daughter behind . I guess is normal to feel this way. It's gonna be the 1 time I go under general anesthesia ;)

Hiii BBL sisters, is there anyone schedule to have...

Hiii BBL sisters, is there anyone schedule to have sx on November and is interested to switch for August ? Inbox me pease. Due to circumstances , I don't think I ll be able to do it next month any more, so ....inbox me your date and we may able to arrange something. TeAM SALAMA :)
I will
OMG FINALLY !! you have the same body type and weight as me. im def keeping up with you i have a date in feb 25th so you first lol jk i hope to hear more about ur journey good luck =]
I m trying to find someone to switch dates right now. I dont think I ll be able to do it in August 20. Unfortunately

BBL sisters , I m booked for November 1 and need...

BBL sisters , I m booked for November 1 and need to change for a later date. Any time in January 2013 should be good. Inbox me to switch dates if anyone is interested in getting a sooner date and is booked for next year. Thank you and Good luck to all of us
Thank you. I contacted her already
Thank you. I contacted her already
I'm wishing for the early part of 2013. Thank you. Good luck to us

I must say that Realself is an awesome website....

I must say that Realself is an awesome website. First, we get to find about our belove Dr. Salama here, at least I did, second, we get to meet so many BBL sisters, and share our jorney, experiences, give support, pray, etc. Also, thanks to this website I have been able to swtich my date twice. So I just wanna say Thank you to the Realself Team and to all the BBL sister. Im getting ready ...

Unfortunately, I have to postpone my Sx date .I...

Unfortunately, I have to postpone my Sx date .I have January 8, 2013 . Looking for a later date around March-April . Inbox me if anyone is interested. Thanks
SWEET PEA NEEDS AN EARLIER DATE
Thank you. I ll try to reach her
I have April 21...

Looking for a new date , something around July or...

Looking for a new date , something around July or after. Inbox if you are interested in swapping dates. My date is on April

Need to change my Sx date . I have April 22 2013,...

Need to change my Sx date . I have April 22 2013, and need a later date this year. Inbox me if you are interested .

L

l
i have July 15 i would love to switch dates with you.
HEY LADIES!! I would love an earlier date!! They are not booking until march 2014!! If someone wants to sell me their date ill take it!! Thanks
If anyone needs to give up their date. I would love to have it.... looking for anything after April 22 - until June 15, 2013. thanks

A month away from Surgey !!! Team Salama

Hi everyone . My time finally reached. After switching dates like 3 times , I'm schedule for Sx next Februay . Who else is with me ? I'm super excited and nervous . Trying to get everything ready . Any suggestions and advices will be truly appreciated . Can't wait to see my new body
I am scheduled march 25. Good luck hun and speedy recovery. how did get so lucky with that rate?
Thank you. I got that rate, because I pay my deposit at the beginning of 2012, my surgery was supposed to be on April 2012, I had to switched dates like 3 times. It was less expensive back then. Now 2 years later, I finally will be able to do it, God willing . Wishing you luck and a speedy recovery as well.
I thought about that after i posted the comment :) good luck

2 weeks away. Team Salama!

So its getting real. I have booked the hotel, tickets, rental car. My lab work and ECG results came up good ,thanks God. So I'm almost ready. I am travelling with my mom, boyfriend and 3 years old daughter. I will also have the help of my aunt and grandmother who live in Florida, so I should be straight. I am trying not too think too much about it, because I get nervous. All I have been doing lately, is reading previous Salama s patients reviews, and praying and hoping I can get the desire results, and everything goes well. I am trying to make the list of all things, I will have to buy pre surgery. Any advice will be welcomed.
Omg almost there so exciting i cant wait for mine
Yes girl. I'm sure you are excited too.
Girl after seeing his latest results i cant wait to be salamafied lol, good luck hun youll look great, sending your some positive healing energy

10 Days AWAY. Team Salama

Its getting closer and closer. I'm very excited! Trying to keep calm though. I remember a BBL sister purchased a chair or stool from Amazon like 1 year ago and I am trying to find it , no luck yet. Is anyone getting a chair / stool? I know it will come very handy, because the idea of just laying down on your stomach all the time, makes me sick ...

Taken today . 10 days Pre Op. Team Salama

I'm still working out hard , Spending 2 hours on the gym . I will like to loose 5 more pounds at least before surgery . Hope I can get my desire results. I'm so far from my ideal away. ????
Congrats on your journey and Happy Healing can't wait to see your big ole bootie!!!!!!
Congrats and happy healing
Congrats girly I hope all is well welcome to big booty land

48 hours post surgery

Hi guys , everything went well , thanks God and Salama. I haven't been in much pain , just sore . What it is really killing me is my neck and this journey just started. I will update more later . Thanks everyone for their well wishes and prayers
congrats
Congrats girl get some rest once that swelling goes down that body going to hurt someone you look good

3 day pits operation, feeling better

Today has been the best day so far. I had my first massage with Celia, love her. I screamed in some parts as expected, but felt so much better afterwards and I got a new garment, a size smaller. I did #2, feel lighter lol... Taking it easy , the non sitting part is so annoying , can't wait to get these drains out. Here a pict, still very bruised, I'm gonna start with arnica gel tomorrow

3 days post operation , feeling better ( can't edit the previous title )

I can't change the previous update title, no pits operations, but 3 days post operation , it's the right spelling , sorry girls.
Glad you are well honey bunch! I will be checking on you! You look great already
Congrats on your journey and happy healing

10 Days Post Operation

Happy Valentines to all the BBL sisters . I'm feeling better and better each day . Just reached back home tonight and though it was a short flight , my body feels so stiff . I'm 10 days operation today , and I'm still bruise , specially on the sides . Can't wait to have one color again . Here a before and after picture.
You look great hun make sure to keep good pressure on the abdomin Look at my waist training post right know your like paddy you can mold yourself
Ok mama . I ll do so . Thanks
How are you feeling babygirl? Bruising ...wowzers!!!! Hope you are feeling good

3 weeks Post Operation. Team Salama

I can't believe 3 weeks have already passed. Time definitely flies. I feel good, all the bruises are gone now. I work at an office , and I must confess I had to seat a lot,I tried not too put so much pressure in the butt area, but sometimes I can't help it. I use the pillow that I got at Salama office . I have lost some volume, like most people, but nothing major. I love my new body, it feels natural, the butt has soften up. I have been trying old and new dresses, can't wait to go out, and show off my new curves.

Another picture

You look amazing! I can see your beautiful shape forming. Love the booty! ;)

Garments, Faja? I need advice

I have been having A ROUGH TIME trying to find a garment that fits properly. The second one I got from Salama office is the one that fits the best, but its starting to get a little bit loose, its an 3X, so I went online and ordered a 2X with no luck, that one didn't pass my thighs. I live outside the US, so when I order online, I have to pay 45 % of the price in duties and cant send items back. I sold that one, went online again and ordered 2 different ones, sizes 2x and 3x, the 2x seems to be XS and the 3X is too tight on the booty and kind of loose on the waist. Its so frustrated and its getting so expensive . I started wearing a waist cincher , don't know what else to do. Those garments sizes seems to be OFF. Does anyone recommend a good garment. Thank you
Go look at my garment regimen it will help
Ok
Looking good doll!

One Month Post . Salama

Today is 1 month . I couldn't be happier with the results . I feel great inside and out . Thanks Dr. Salama . I'm planning to start the gym in 2 weeks , need to tight up. Happy 1 month to me !!!!
wow lola wow, you look nice girl, does salama do hip injections as well.
Thank you. No, he didn't do hips. Just fat transfer on the back
Man, today makes a full week since I had mines done and boy, I cannot wait to be completely healed and fly
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Salama work. He gave me the booty I wanted and I didn't show him any wish picture or anything, I just trusted him , and he did his thing. The staff at Elite was very nice and helpful, the massages ladies were wonderful. I had a great experience over all. I will definitely recommend Dr. Salama to everyone .