7 wk post op update-BBL with Dr. Mendieta

I finally decided to go with Dr. Mendieta even...

I finally decided to go with Dr. Mendieta even though he is almost double the price of all the other plastic surgeons. Judging by his pics, he does the best work.

Day 1 of surgery: I had surgery at 7:30 am on feb 15. So nervous and excited. Didn't get seen by a nurse till 8:00. Anesthesia is crazy, I dont remember falling asleep, just waking up. When I woke up, I was sore, not really in pain. Bleeding from laying down. THe car ride home, I felt every single bump. The first night overall was not that bad

Day 2 and day 3 was prob the worst. No energy to eat, everything I ate, I just wanted to throw up, even the smell of food got me nauseous. My body was very sore, Not too painful. The worst is the nausea, dizziness, and constipation.

Day 4 I had to take off my garment by myself which was very hard because i was getting very dizzy. I was sweating and wanted to faint at the same time. I had to change the surgical pads, so i had no choice but to take off my garment.

I would say up until day 7 I felt very nauseous and dizzy. However I feel almost back to my old self now. Only issues are in the morning, my body is extra sore in the morning. Dr. Mendieta said he injected 850 cc into each buttock. I don't know if he really made a big difference.

I am currently 11 days post op, and I'm looking at my before and after pics, and not a huge difference. I am really upset about it. Hopefully time will make it better. I am still very bruised. I hope I didn't spend all this money for it to go to waste. I wanted a much more drastic outcome.

I just put up some pics 12 days post op. Im...

i just put up some pics 12 days post op. Im posting pics with my garment and leggings on because I'm still very bruised and its pretty unsightly. Once the bruising goes away, I'll post up pics with just under wears on. Dont have the results I want, wanted a much bigger but and more curves...very depressed about it.

Laying on my stomach sucks! i just want to sit...

laying on my stomach sucks! i just want to sit like a normal person. Feeling so much better. No more nausea, dizziness, and fatigue. Had my last post op appt today. I was told they took a full 4 liters and they injected 850cc into each buttock. I dont know how a full four liters only gave me 850 cc....god I hope my but will look bigger....I hope all this time, money, and discomfort didnt go to waste. Anyone who have gotten a bbl more than 6 months ago, please let me know if you liked ur results more the longer you waited or if you liked it less the longer you waited? Doc said my but will look bigger once the swelling on my belly goes away, but its also known that your but can get smaller too within the next few months. As for now, I'm doing everything to try to keep a high fat survival rate.

I am now three weeks post op...still not much of a...

I am now three weeks post op...still not much of a difference...i feel like my but shrunk a lil. so i'll post pics maybe during 4 week or 6 week post op. If anyone have had the bbl done, please let me know if you liked your results the longer you waited, or if you liked it right after surgery. I'm very discouraged right now. I know i sound like a broken record, but i'm just not happy with the size, its still way too small. I liked the size of my butt day 1-3 post surgery, and then it really started to shrink. Someone please give me some advice to how time affected the results. Thnx

So i am updating with my 7 week post op pics....

So i am updating with my 7 week post op pics. Still wish it was much bigger, but def better than before. If i ever save enough money, I definitely want to go back for round two to make it bigger,. Waist and hips shrunk another 1/2 inch since my last post. Cant wait to be able to sit, 1 more week!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

U look fantastic girl. Actually I think he did a good job. U were not that big pre op - be glad :-) I've noticed that some srg put a lot fat (12-1300 cc) in each cheek and of course that's great but not if it isn't pure and the cells doesn't survive. I hope u will keep that but forever it's BuTaful ;-)
You look AMAZING!!!! I will have my surgery with Dr. Mendieta on 8/19/14., feeling very Happy but super nervous at the same time. I really need help to control my nerves.
Do u Hv to pay for round 2
Anybody know the caretakers number for Dr Mendieta's patients
Anybody that had a bbl have any pics they would like to share with me?
Will you share the pictures with me too? I'd love to see them, having my surgery done at the end of may
Hi I had my bbl on 14th and Madrid mendieta has done a great job. I told him I wanted big and he gave me what I wanted, bearing in mind he can on,y inject as much fat as your body can take before it rejects it and you also need to the fat to inject. I look great and my figure I hourglass. Well show u pics when my bruising goes. Day 1- I was told to bed rest and drink fluids. They put a pee pee bag on you, I requested not to have this and used a small jug to pee pee in. I found not having a pee bag and moving around alittle has made me recover quick. I was nauseous for the 1day but not after. Day 2- I felt sore but great, no sickness, weakness a tiredness. Peeing in a jug was recommended on here and I did just the thing. Moving around and eating good foods has made my recovery well. Day 3- today :-) I feel great. Bruised and sore but normal. I am kneeling on knees to help change posture and position. I still sleep on my stomach. My ass looks great and I'm hoping to have drains taken out on Monday 19th ( surgery was 14th) if they are under 30c of fluids. I can't wait to wear a dress and show my curves, Medieta has changed my life. Will keep u posted with pics soon. ladies, I recommend dr mendieta to anyone, his prices are worth it because he is a true artist when it comes to a woman's body. He loves flanks and flat butts. If you want tips on quick recovery and faster healing tricks. Message me. Much love. X
Anybody know the caretakers number for dr Mendieta
No Sorry babes-if You call the office and press option 3 I think - You can be transferred to the out of hours line and they should be able To assist you. I hope everything is ok xx
Karm831 so u happy with the result
I had a bbl by Mendieta in 2009, my butt stayed big and round! I followed ALL of his aftercare instructions and also took it among myself to stay off my butt for an extra month! I believe how well you take care of yourself after is just, if not more, important as the surgery it's self! I also believe that if you gain weight before the bbl and have a ridiculous amount of fat transferred to your butt (make it too big) then when you lose weight and tone up you'll still have a nice big butt . That's what I did and I look amazing still after 5 years!
And I'll be happy to show you my pics!
Please share the pics I'm contemplating a bbl this summer with Dr. Mendieta as well.
Can I send them to your email
i would love to see your results please email me lr.5@hotmail.com
please email to me too or post in these comments?
Can u share ur pics. I am searching cause the surgeon I had passed away suddenly and I am considering dr M. Thank you!!!
Hi fairy55. I would like to have a bbl this summer too. Don't know yet how booked is dr M. I'll call on Monday to schedule an appt.
Can you show me them too?
I'm looking into have this surgery with Dr. Mendieta. Can you send me your pics? Also, I heard his staff's bodies are awesome. Did you see that when you went there?
I'm considering him and would love to see pics too!
I feel the very same way.. I had my sx done 4 weeks ago and he said he could only get 540cc in each cheek for me. Now that all the swelling has went down i feel like i'm almost back to my original butt.. He did sculpt my mis section very well but i was more concerned with a big butt!!! Contenplating round 2
Yes! I would def go for round 2 with mendieta if you want it even bigger.
Hi did my butt in April 6 , with dr Mendieta and I didn't get the result I'm looking for
I'm 8 days PO with Dr M. I'm really trying to be patient but I just found out that he only put 480cc in each butt. That's like putting nothing in. I'm so sad but girl, I can't do this again :(