Dr. Freiman is the Best Plastic Surgeon! - Miami Beach, FL

Photo Update

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had my boobs done by Dr. Freiman after years of thinking about it and research. 2 of friends went to him and couldn't stop talking about how happy they were but there are so many ps's out there so I did some research. Besides what my friends told me, I wanted someone that went to school in the US and was a plastic surgeon, not one of those guys who is a family practice doc and also does cosmetic surgery. Then I met him and he was so easy going and answered all of my questions. The consult was really quick but I never felt rushed. When I ran out of questions he told me what most people ask. Then we decided on the perfect implant together. The surgery itself went great. He made the tiniest cut and I was swolen for a few days but when it was all healed nobody could even find where the incision was. Since I had the surgery, I met lots of other people who had surgery by Dr. Freiman and they all felt the same...he is an awesome plastic surgeon and did a great job!!!!

Looking good :p
i love your outcome amazingggg!!!! if you don't mind me asking how come you paid so much? I thought his prices were more affordable based on other reviews?
I added my travel costs about $200 to end up with $3000.
Oops. Wrong review. Saw this question was on my own. Maybe she's getting silicone implants with a lift?
Your results look great! More pictures are always helpful!
Does anyone want an April 9th date for breast aug at coral gables with Dr Freiman? Or want to buy out my $1000 deposit for any procedure, anytime or date. Coral Gables Cosmetic Center. I've heard good reviews on them but just want to hold off on surgery for a while for family priorities. Thank you! Inbox me! Saline implants are only $3000 and Dr Jacob Freiman has awesome before and after pics.
Saline is only 2500 with a 10 percent discount, and they said they were giving other discounts if your from out of state.