Amazing Results! Amazing Plastic Surgeon - Miami Beach, FL

I had the Brazilian Butt Lift because I was...

I had the Brazilian Butt Lift because I was unhappy with my back end being a bit flat. Not all the squats in the world was going to make my butt what I wanted it to be. Dr.Freiman made it happen! Now I love it! Exactly what I always envisioned and I could not be happier

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Freiman came highly recommended by a close friend so I decided to schedule a consultation with him. I was immediately impressed by the office and his staff. They were very attentive and super nice. Then I met Dr.Freiman. I was very impressed with his professionalism and kind bed side manner. He was very informative and answered all of my questions. I was extremely nervous as I have never had any type of surgery before and he put me right at ease and made my decision to go through with the surgery that much easier. Now after having the surgery done and seeing the awesome results I know I made the right decision! Thank You Dr.Freiman for my amazing New Booty!

Does anyone want an April 9th date for breast aug at coral gables with Dr Freiman? Or want to buy out my $1000 deposit for any procedure, anytime or date. Coral Gables Cosmetic Center. I've heard good reviews on them but just want to hold off on surgery for a while for family priorities. Thank you! Inbox me! Saline implants are only $3000 and Dr Jacob Freiman has awesome before and after pics.

Thanks for sharing your experience.