My TT in Mexico - So Far... - Mexico

After 4 kids and huge belly I had my tummy tuck...

After 4 kids and huge belly I had my tummy tuck done in Mexico on 3/06/2010.

I was a little concern about the outcome, but I think so far is going ok. The Dr was surprise for my fast recovery. He recomemded the oxigen capsule therapy after the surgery which was alreqdy included in the price. Also he recomemded the liphatic massages which I had 5 sessions and three weeks later I was feeling gret and the swellen went down signifiately. I cant wait to see the final results but so far so good.

So far......GREAT JOB

So far......GREAT JOB

Dr Jose Martin Martinez

Great experience, great work, service and treatment.

Wowww kedaste super bien!!!
Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez - you can google his name and his information should come up. I don't have his coordinators number
Hi how have you been feeling after you had your procedure done three years ago. Can you plz post his Email Address. Thanks
Does Anyone have dr Lara number
I'm doctor Lara`s patient care coordinator if you need more information about price and recovery house call me 619 798-8285 lindasaumon@gmail.com
Hello Linda I spoke to Dr Lara and he is not happy that you are lying to ppl saying you are his patient Coordinator you do not work for him!! He has only one patient coordinator her name is Maria!!!!!
You are not wit Dr lara...I know Maria ...she is the contact. .not u..
You are correct yana7..maria is the contact
http://www.doctoralbertolara.com/mx/contacto/contacto (this is his website) Telephone number from site (664) 634-2122
Maria - 832-212-9597 Coordinator for Dr. Lara
Have u gotten your surgery from dr lara? I went March of this yr. My sis 3 mo ago and I've referred 6 other clients all very happy. We actually created a fb pg for lara patients or those interested in before/after as well as our healing process. If u are interested look me up there tifini jackson or by email vashticreations@yahoo.com
Hi Tifani .... I just retuned from See Dr. Lara on March 1st. This is my second time seeing him and I am still happy with the results. The first time I had TTF and this time I just had Lipo. I had a lot of residual fat the first time and scar tissue. So be made some corrections for me along with doing lipo in some other areas like the legs and arms... The results are gret so far. I still have a lot of swelling.
PwlepowplwLtttytwllsolal.qo.laappsolslkzkksowklkwlpwksj Liaialaiaiwlwlwos,sksk,s Idols Kills lllllll Lwkqlao Psi so Ksiiisi
You look great! Crap another doctor I have to consider! Lol
I'm going to mexico soon for my TT..how does your scar look now???u look great..how did u choose your Dr.???
Tax season is here!!! We have great promotions for all cosmetic procedures....Linda Saumon pacient care and doctors coordinator 619 798 8285
great results. im 18 and really nervous on choosing "the dr". gladd everything went well :))
Can someone please tell me where this Dr. is at in Mexico, and how I can get intouch with his office.....You look really great by the way. I am very happy for you!!
Tax season is here!!! We have good promotion for all cosmetic procedures Linda saumon 619 798 8285 DR coordinator
There are a lot of excellent doctors in Mexico, I had my TT in Cuernavaca. The only thing I would recommend is that you make sure you can spend enough time there for recovery, because it's a pretty big operation.
Could you please post what doctor you used... and where in Mexico you received the services.
We have good promotions for all cosmetic surgery..Linda Saumon DR coordinator 619 798 8285
May I ask who your doctor was? I am certain I will end up going to Mexico for my surgery because of my location (in SD County) and because it is affordable for me in Mexico.
How did you find out about the Dr. in Tijuana? Your pics look really good.
I known this Dr for over 10 years