June 11th!! - Dr Cardenas

Hello Ladies, I'm 29 a wife and mother of 3. After...

Hello Ladies, I'm 29 a wife and mother of 3. After I had my last child I gained 75lbs and after I lost it my body looked a hot mess. We took a spring break trip to Miami and I was very uncomfortable with having to wear a swimsuit. While we were there we saw an ad for strax plastic sx and I told my hubby that I wanted to do something like that, he paid me no mind but I didn't let it go and talked him into it. My first consultation was with Dr Jimmerson, I loved him and his staff and it didn't hurt that his office is 15mins from my house but for everything that I want the price was way too much. I found out about Mexico and the DR and did a lot of research and decided on Dra Cardenas. Her and her staff answered all of my questions and just gave me and my husband a good feeling. I made my apt on May 9th and I was lucky to get a date while my hubby is on vacation. So me and my husband are staying at Grace Recovery since they allow men and I will stay till the 17th, I'm hoping that will be long enough. The only thing I can't figure out is the boppy pillow. How are you ladies sitting on it? And the compression Garments do you need 2 while you are there? By the way I am having a ETT,LIPO,BBL. Wishing I could get a BA. I am 5'5 130lbs my dream body would be Yaris Sanchez with a little less butt. Also as of now I have a wide flat ASS ;( I don't wish to have a video vixen booty, but maybe a mini video vixen booty. The message boards has helped me a lot so I will update throughout my sx process.

@2honest What made u change from Cardenas to Pantoja?
I decided to go with him for a couple reasons
1) price
2) breast work I've seen
3) availability to get me in
4) Cardenas is a sweetheart & is the queen of TT but I dont need a TT and I think there butt skills are comparable so Pantoja has more pluses at this point.

So we leave tomorrow night for San Diego and I'm 3...

So we leave tomorrow night for San Diego and I'm 3 days away from my surgery. It does not even seem real just yet, I'm all packed and ready I just have to get through my daughters Birth Day party today and pack up my kids. The one thing that I feel bad about is that no one but my husband knows what I am going to do. Is anyone else doing this without their family knowing whats going on? I guess that's why I like talking to people on the message boards because I never talk about this major event that is about to happen in my life, besides my hubby who is great but I would love to share with my girlfriends and sister. I just don't want to hear anything negative right now. I work in healthcare and I know the risk I am taking but i also know that I want this for myself as long as my husband is by my side. I'm also feeling like maybe I packed too much, I just don't want to feel like I should have brought something and didn't. I have a Carry on suite case and an over night bag to go under the seat on the flight. Where do you guys put the boppy at? Well thats all for now, I will update Saturday when we get to Grace Recovery. If anyone has Sprint did your phone work in Tijuana?
Hello everyone, everything went great!! Dr Cardenas did a wonderful job. For anyone wondering about Grace Recovery House, they were great. Everyone there was so helpful it's like staying with family. No they don't have nurses but if you were in the states you would go home on the same day. Lana does have a doctor on call that lives in tge community.I will do a more detailed review later as I am still.not home.yet. (long story) I will but up one after pic that was taken day2. By the way I was at Grace with 2honest and she looks great!
I am scheduled to have a tt and bbl on 7/26 with Dr. Cardenas. I have only seen a few reviews about the beauty care recovery house and those few were not good. If you dont mind me asking, how was your stay at the Grace recovery house?
I hope your recovery is going smooth! Prayers going up for you. Please keep us posted on your journey!!

Just added pics

Just added pics

Can you update us?
PHOTOS :) PLEASE
hey girl! just had my sx with cardenas. would LOVE to see your pics. hope you're thrilled w/ your results :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dra Cardenas and her staff were wonderful!