June 11th!! - Dr Cardenas

Hello Ladies, I'm 29 a wife and mother of 3. After...

Hello Ladies, I'm 29 a wife and mother of 3. After I had my last child I gained 75lbs and after I lost it my body looked a hot mess. We took a spring break trip to Miami and I was very uncomfortable with having to wear a swimsuit. While we were there we saw an ad for strax plastic sx and I told my hubby that I wanted to do something like that, he paid me no mind but I didn't let it go and talked him into it. My first consultation was with Dr Jimmerson, I loved him and his staff and it didn't hurt that his office is 15mins from my house but for everything that I want the price was way too much. I found out about Mexico and the DR and did a lot of research and decided on Dra Cardenas. Her and her staff answered all of my questions and just gave me and my husband a good feeling. I made my apt on May 9th and I was lucky to get a date while my hubby is on vacation. So me and my husband are staying at Grace Recovery since they allow men and I will stay till the 17th, I'm hoping that will be long enough. The only thing I can't figure out is the boppy pillow. How are you ladies sitting on it? And the compression Garments do you need 2 while you are there? By the way I am having a ETT,LIPO,BBL. Wishing I could get a BA. I am 5'5 130lbs my dream body would be Yaris Sanchez with a little less butt. Also as of now I have a wide flat ASS ;( I don't wish to have a video vixen booty, but maybe a mini video vixen booty. The message boards has helped me a lot so I will update throughout my sx process.

So we leave tomorrow night for San Diego and I'm 3...

So we leave tomorrow night for San Diego and I'm 3 days away from my surgery. It does not even seem real just yet, I'm all packed and ready I just have to get through my daughters Birth Day party today and pack up my kids. The one thing that I feel bad about is that no one but my husband knows what I am going to do. Is anyone else doing this without their family knowing whats going on? I guess that's why I like talking to people on the message boards because I never talk about this major event that is about to happen in my life, besides my hubby who is great but I would love to share with my girlfriends and sister. I just don't want to hear anything negative right now. I work in healthcare and I know the risk I am taking but i also know that I want this for myself as long as my husband is by my side. I'm also feeling like maybe I packed too much, I just don't want to feel like I should have brought something and didn't. I have a Carry on suite case and an over night bag to go under the seat on the flight. Where do you guys put the boppy at? Well thats all for now, I will update Saturday when we get to Grace Recovery. If anyone has Sprint did your phone work in Tijuana?

Just added pics

Just added pics

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dra Cardenas and her staff were wonderful!

Can you update us?
PHOTOS :) PLEASE
hey girl! just had my sx with cardenas. would LOVE to see your pics. hope you're thrilled w/ your results :)
Hey lady where you at update us!!! Lol send pics. TeamCardenas get sx and don't update. We wld like to c Dr Cs work Chica!! Hope all is well withe recovery
hello i would love to see ur results im going to cardenas in feb i want to see more of her bbl work..
yeah! can we please get an update!? don't be going to mexico and coming back with a new body acting all bougie forgetting about lil ol' us! ;-)~ WE WANT PICS! or at least an experience update.... please and thanks! hope you're well...
How are you feeling? Hope all is well!
WE WANT AN UPDATE WE WANT AN UPDATE LOL!
All the doctors in Mexico will do it together...but here in the states tell me TT first. I am not nervous or scared about Dr. Cardenas I feel actually good I just am worried about recovery being that she is doing both. Honestly there are lots of questions I need to ask Dr. Cardenas 1. How am I not going to sit on my butt with the tt 2. If on my side is that going to effect my fat that she is putting on my sides. The more thought I put into it the more crazy I get!
Email her, she will respond by monday. She is good with answering questions and also ask the girls who have had that procedure with her recently.
I was reading one of the girls responce and she said she has been sitting since day 1.
I wouldnt be doing that. I want to follow the rules to the tee to preserve my fat cells.
I will sleep in a head stand if it means keeping a big booty lmao
i am a post op cardenas patient. i slept on my back the first three days. then when pain and body mechanics permitted i slept on my side.
lmbo
Do you think you lost volume in your butt?
Also, Supreme can we see your pictures?
the way i'm planning to sleep is bent over the side of my bed in a kneeling position with lot's of pillows maybe give that a try?
How much was your surgery with dra.cardenas,please let me know because I am scheduled with dr.pantoja, and having big time 2ndthoughts scared about infection ,blood clot nightmare reviews ,im scheduled for a tt,lipo and bbl
LMFAO
That's what I am leaning fwrd too I just know I won't ever go back for the BBL this is the only time I have off this much time...that's why I preferred the BBL first because so many people tell me that the tt is not that painful actually my friend had hers done on Thurs and was at work on Monday.
Well maby if you keep researching you can find a doc to do both. Keep the faith alive ;-)
I say get your tt and then come back because you want your body to be perfect and you cant rush perfection.
I was wondering the same question....how was it to have both I have asked so many but nobody ever responds!