Sleeve Revision Surgery - Mexico, MX

I had a band for several years, but decided it was...

I had a band for several years, but decided it was time to try something new. I great tired of the back and forth with band adjustments.

I have gotten to my lowest weight ever with the sleeve. I can eat a wider variety of foods, don't have to worry about things getting "stuck". I eat in very small portions. Don't feel hungry and look and feel better then I ever have!

I have made an official date for gastric sleeve. July 4 th !! I am excited . I am going to Dr. Ortiz. I feel like its now or never. I am tired of being heavy. My fight with weight has lasted 6 years. I am tired of the person in the mirror. I miss the person I use to see. So I am going to use this tool . Get to a healthy weight. Look in the mirror and check for any needed improvements. If none needed (I doubt it) great. If touch ups needed ( as expected) Dra. Duran is up next.
Congratulations!

Hi there, welcome!

Congratulations on your weight loss, it's a great achievement! How much have you lost altogether, and are you now at your goal weight?

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Everyone involved with Dr. Ortiz office took great care of me, answering questions, making sure I was comfortable with my decision. The OCC hospital is beautiful, well run, very clean and nicer then any US hospital/surgery center I've been in. Dr. Ortiz placed my band several years ago - I did all my research and choose him. When it came time to have a revision, he was my first and only choice!