Sleeve Revision Surgery - Mexico, MX

I had a band for several years, but decided it was...

I had a band for several years, but decided it was time to try something new. I great tired of the back and forth with band adjustments.

I have gotten to my lowest weight ever with the sleeve. I can eat a wider variety of foods, don't have to worry about things getting "stuck". I eat in very small portions. Don't feel hungry and look and feel better then I ever have!

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon

Everyone involved with Dr. Ortiz office took great care of me, answering questions, making sure I was comfortable with my decision. The OCC hospital is beautiful, well run, very clean and nicer then any US hospital/surgery center I've been in. Dr. Ortiz placed my band several years ago - I did all my research and choose him. When it came time to have a revision, he was my first and only choice!

I have made an official date for gastric sleeve. July 4 th !! I am excited . I am going to Dr. Ortiz. I feel like its now or never. I am tired of being heavy. My fight with weight has lasted 6 years. I am tired of the person in the mirror. I miss the person I use to see. So I am going to use this tool . Get to a healthy weight. Look in the mirror and check for any needed improvements. If none needed (I doubt it) great. If touch ups needed ( as expected) Dra. Duran is up next.
Congratulations!

Hi there, welcome!

Congratulations on your weight loss, it's a great achievement! How much have you lost altogether, and are you now at your goal weight?