The Main Struggle Gone - Pedgres Negras, Mexico

My only cons would be not having it done sooner...

My only cons would be not having it done sooner and wish i had more support. I am 2 years post op and lost 100lbs. the main struggle is gone. I just have to make sure to exercise regularly.

Photo Update

So I am now working out at Curves 3 times a week...

So I am now working out at Curves 3 times a week and Hired a personal trainer @ 100 a month.. which isn't bad at all. I am looking at getting a tummy tuck in the next month or so as well. I am also keeping a journal on everything I eat and I have to show it to my trainer.. makes it so I wont eat bad things.

Have my Belt Lipectomy scheduled for July 12th...

have my Belt Lipectomy scheduled for July 12th preop is June 28th. 11k for it out of Idaho.
Dr. Alvarez

You look wonderful and should be proud of your accomplishment!!
That is great! I am going to get the sleeve in 25 days in Mexico and I am so excited. I really don't like the lap band because it could slip or erode and I would hate to have to get fills. I am so excited. I need to lose about 70 lbs. I notice you lost 100. I know the loose skin is bad on people who lose 150-200 but I wonder how it is on someone with 100 or less to lose. I already have a bit of loose skin from child birth.
Thanks for sharing your story! After reading your response to an above comment I had to laugh. I've also had 2 c-sections and had my gall bladder removed, so if this is easier than those then this could be a walk in the park! Lol. I also know 2 women that had gastric bypass, they haven't died but both developed colon cancer afterwards, and after researching the sleeve really did seem safest. I hope I'm as successful as you have been! Keep up the great work and best of luck to your husband!
This is a great story! I appreciate your posting it!

Excellent, I'm glad it went so well for you. You've can definitely see the great changes in your before/after pics.

Keep up the hard work!

Hi Wahunter, thanks for youre review. You've done really well to lose 100 pounds and you look great for it!

Did you have any post-op difficulties relating to changing your diet or your eating routine?

Kirsty

no easiest medical procedure ever! after having 2 c-section and gallbladder removed.. just stick to diet and you wont have any problems.
Safer than anything else out there fore weight loss surgeries. my husbands aunt died from gastric bypass surgery so that was a definite not going to happen. After the surgery 2 ndays in hospital in mexico then back to san antonio we went. I went shopping at the river walk mall for 6 hours and had a ton of energy!! Got to even see the Alamo.. my husband is going to have same surgery this fall. I hope to take the kids so while he is having surgery i can explore San Antonio with the kids..six flags and such.